ABC Wash 10-11 - CHECK!… post SUICIDE JUMPER OFF 241/91!!! - GREAT TRIP!

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Yeah.. I like the St. Thomas Bridge down in San Diego... I'd climb up the whole deal.. eff going off the road.. go up those beams.. 

... look no kidding.. nothing is THAT bad.. go check into an ER and do a 72 hour hold.. don't punish your family.. 

... that is... unless this is a child molester on the run.. then I'd give him a shove...

abc

PS. I fired the train horn.. was wrong.. but he didn't 'go.' .. so ... 

• Haha 3

• Forum Moderator

JUMP! Quit stopping the world from moving! Peace

On 1/16/2022 at 5:05 PM, zilla68 said:

whats the low down on this ride, damn good looking!

Thank you, just a '17 3 peddle with Weller LT, turbo @ 7lb, 45/15 trans, still needs motor work and paint

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChEFF said:

JUMP! Quit stopping the world from moving! Peace

Until its your kid up there, hope this guy gets the help he needs.   Peace!

• Like 3

• ANGRYBUTTCRACK changed the title to ABC Wash 10-11 - CHECK!… post SUICIDE JUMPER OFF 241/91!!! - GREAT TRIP!
  • Forum Moderator
53 minutes ago, SLIM said:

Until its your kid up there, hope this guy gets the help he needs.   Peace!

Right you are SLIM. I've lost friends to Suicide. Know the feeling very well. Seen the threats too. Been there. Peace 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sand Shark said:

Looks like you had a good trip.  Now go get a flag mount for the orange and black rzr.  LOL!

Black one has 2 flag mounts.. well whip mounts... do you mean for running a BIG flag?

I'm using hose clamps and an old American Flag on the Orange One while we work out all the install stuff at the dealer. I ran that American Flag on my Dually when going to the drags, etc. for years. Still in good shape.. and tall .. 6' footer maybe?

.. plan to head back to the dealer today. They had a bunch of stuff still to do on the Orange One.. both are ready for oil changes cause they have new motors (one brand new model, other replaced the blown motor under warranty). Think the Black One might need diff oil changes.

Next trip... KOH!... 

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

10 minutes ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

Black one has 2 flag mounts.. well whip mounts... do you mean for running a BIG flag?

I'm using hose clamps and an old American Flag on the Orange One while we work out all the install stuff at the dealer. I ran that American Flag on my Dually when going to the drags, etc. for years. Still in good shape.. and tall .. 6' footer maybe?

.. plan to head back to the dealer today. They had a bunch of stuff still to do on the Orange One.. both are ready for oil changes cause they have new motors (one brand new model, other replaced the blown motor under warranty). Think the Black One might need diff oil changes.

Next trip... KOH!... 

abc

It is a nice SXS and needs something fancy other than hose clamps holding the big flag.  LOL!

You got a lot of stuff to get done before you head to KOH