Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

esco_lady

Survivor

Starts this thursday, are you all excited as Grace is? icon_biggrin.gif

where is it this season, I really liked the first one, and watched some of the all star one, if I remember I will give it a try again, as long as it doesnt go head to head with CSI.

It can't go head to head with CSI. They are on the same channel icon_biggrin.gif

i'm ready...we've watched them all

I THOUGHT IT WAS A STORY ABOUT SURVIVAL........ LOL LIKE A DOG IN THE OCEAN OR SOMETHING.... icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif LOL

The Africa one sucked though. It just wasn't very exciting. They need to stick to the tropical islands. Although I wouldn't mind watching Survivor: Antarctica laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif They would never do that, because the people can't walk around half naked in Antarctica blink.gif

WELL DAMN, THEY WOULD DIE OF FROST BITE!!!! ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Hey...it's called SURVIVOR user posted image

comercial said you cant miss the first 10mins, they have to do something with the local tribe

Do they have such a thing as a Survivor pick em? Like who is going to get voted off and in which order? icon_confused.gif

We've lost our local channels angryfire.gif Looks like Wayno is gonna have to get busy to get them restored fast icon_biggrin.gif

cool...I like the interaction between the contestants, but they really need to make it tougher....like don't give them any food, tools, or shelter. And how about more than one token old geezer..icon_smile.gif

We've lost our local channels angryfire.gif Looks like Wayno is gonna have to get busy to get them restored fast icon_biggrin.gif

I'm assuming you guys are on satellite out there, if its through DirecTV you can call them and tell them that you are in a low valley (which is somewhat true laughing.gif ) and they will give you the local channels icon_biggrin.gif We ran in to the same issue but they gave them to us.

Actually, might not have been local but it was the networks (Fox, ABC, etc).

That show is still around?

I'm assuming you guys are on satellite out there, if its through DirecTV you can call them and tell them that you are in a low valley (which is somewhat true laughing.gif ) and they will give you the local channels icon_biggrin.gif We ran in to the same issue but they gave them to us.

Actually, might not have been local but it was the networks (Fox, ABC, etc).

You got that right. We'll have to try that, and if that fails Wayno is going to be on the roof. laughing.gif Thanks

kerin...you might also ask to get the distant network feeds...you get the east coast channels...You can see the programs three hours earlier.

Best part is during football season....get tired of the forty-whiners, you can get the east coast feed..icon_smile.gif

I think it's about 9 bux a month...

Why don't they tell us this stuff when we're whining about losing our local channels? icon_confused.gif25banghead.gif25banghead.gif

That would be too easy

SO HOW MANY OF YOU MOOFERS ARE GETTING THAT ALL START DVD!?!? laughing.giflaughing.gif

um...not me tongue.gif

Starts this thursday, are you all excited as Grace is? icon_biggrin.gif

How blind am I.....I did not see this or I did not reconize it, that's what happens when you post and not read thouroghly.....blink.gif

I think that this will be a good one.....lot's of over confident people in this group.

And yes Darlene......I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

icon_cool.gif

Are we all ready...starts tonite

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im sure it will be TOPs in the ratings

45 minutes to go moofers icon_bouncy.gif

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.