J.LaPoint

2013 Camping March 11-17th Gordons Well

A buddy and I are still planning on making this. I'll have a 70 or 2 and he'll have a 90 and likely his 250r

Here are a few pics from a past Invasion. This will be great to get a strong turn our of 70's. We are trike fanatics, this is a FANTASTIC idea.

Sea of trikes and a couple quads.

IMG_2586.jpg

Impromptu 70 race

IMG_2563-1.jpg

who is the guy w/ the 107 bike and is there another

pic of it?

we are planning on going as well

Guest KASEY

the guy on the 107 bike was a great guy,ROGER passed away last year,, RIP MY FRIEND!!

If I'm still in CA by then, I'll be there.

the guy on the 107 bike was a great guy,ROGER passed away last year,, RIP MY FRIEND!!

Iam sorry ... for your friend and his families loss R.I.P.

I just had wrist surgery, but I hope to be healed and able to go. I'll be bringing my 1979 ATC70 with lifan 125.

post-54504-1357672386_thumb.jpg

I am coming.

Edited by Huummer

I just had wrist surgery, but I hope to be healed and able to go. I'll be bringing my 1979 ATC70 with lifan 125.

This is a cool little ride!! Get that wrist healed up so we can get some more ridding in!

Very nice trike:) well done. Just use you other hand for your beer and stand next to your trike...lol.

Really nice bike...

Edited by Huummer

I do not know J. LaPoint, I am sure he's a good dude. But for most of the trike rider's here that are not ATC70 regetta past attendees I wanted to make something CLear...

The Imperial Invasion started in 2007 (J.Lapoint was no where to be found and HAS NEVER ATTENDED A INVASION). For anyone interested in attending the Invasion, it was never meant to be an event... IT is just a group of AWESOME DUDES that want to twist the dunes, there has never been a "designated party night" because every day is a party....and the camp photo is normally taken... AT CAMP, without the assistance of professional lighting crews and high definition cameras.

if anyone would like to attend please follow the TRUE IMPERIAL INVASION PAGE

CLICKY

There are normally SOME ATC70's around but by far its a RIDER group with 250R's, tecates, 350x's and everything else!!(golf carts aka quads are also invited!!) There are a large group coming out from back EAST (hints the IMPERIAL INVASION). HOpe to see you all out there, just wanted to make sure everyone who is attending KNOWS WHERE the party is....

J.LaPoint feel free to attend the REAL invasion... the ORIGINATORS of the Ride will be at the campfire.

This isnt a wedding ceremony, its more of a planned date where a bunch of friends from all over North America come to hang out for 10 daysish and ride!! A few Canucks have shown up in the past!! See yah all out there!

I do not know J. LaPoint, I am sure he's a good dude. But for most of the trike rider's here that are not ATC70 regetta past attendees I wanted to make something CLear...

The Imperial Invasion started in 2007 (J.Lapoint was no where to be found and HAS NEVER ATTENDED A INVASION). For anyone interested in attending the Invasion, it was never meant to be an event... IT is just a group of AWESOME DUDES that want to twist the dunes, there has never been a "designated party night" because every day is a party....and the camp photo is normally taken... AT CAMP, without the assistance of professional lighting crews and high definition cameras.

CLICKY

There are normally SOME ATC70's around but by far its a RIDER group with 250R's, tecates, 350x's and everything else!!(golf carts aka quads are also invited!!) There are a large group coming out from back EAST (hints the IMPERIAL INVASION). HOpe to see you all out there, just wanted to make sure everyone who is attending KNOWS WHERE the party is....

J.LaPoint feel free to attend the REAL invasion... the ORIGINATORS of the Ride will be at the campfire.

This isnt a wedding ceremony, its more of a planned date where a bunch of friends from all over North America come to hang out for 10 daysish and ride!! A few Canucks have shown up in the past!! See yah all out there!

Sorry, I just sent Kasey a Pm on 3 wheeler world as well, I by no means wanted to offend anyone. My excitement mixed with a little drink the other night got me posting to many ideas....again I apologize, I read all the BLM rules and realize it is illegal to advertise, promote a gathering or do anything that does not require a permit. I don't want to ruin anyone's trip including my own 1000 mile venture:) My family and friends are coming down to camp and ride for fun and we look forward to meeting anyone there with the same interest in trikes that we have.

Thanks again, Please PM me if you find any other posting I did as a problem.

Is anyone still planning on heading out to Gordon Wells for the Invasion March 11th thur 17th?

CLICKY

wrong ....this thread refers to origin of the implant invasion with follow up vid by Dammit http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....howtopic=191211

We are going to be at Glamis but I am going to take the buggy down with the family. I am not riding sand hwy on a hard tail. LOL. We will be there the 4th to at least the 14th see you guys down there. if you are a 70 nut flag me down. Date isn't set for the phoenix 70 regatta yet.

Smoke hope you make it. I will be at the end of roadrunner for the week or so. If you see this car flag me down. see you nuts out there.

post-7709-1362026298_thumb.jpg

Edited by Squatcher

Guess I'll just miss you Squatcher. I can't wait for the phoenix 70 regatta, had a blast last year.

If any other 70 nuts going to the Invasion, I'll see you out there 14th to the 17th.

Let the party and ridng begin!

Guest KASEY

OVER 100 PEOPLE HERE!!! great time was had by all!!! PAUL,,, WE SAW YOU DRIVE BY... oh well,, fantastic week dfor sure!

Tres and I had a great time meeting all the invasion peeps!!! Few cold beers ......a cruise around Gordon's, A jump I the ocean to beat the heat......some duners diner bloody Mary's and its all good!!

:poule:

:cheers:

Edited by POULE43

The invasion was a blast. It was awesome meeting everyone. A great bunch trike lovers and great riding. I look forward to next year. I just wished more 70 nuts showed up. Poule and Tres thanks for stopping by and the 70 ride.

lets see some pics!

Here are the only 2 pics I took!!!! :lol:

Great Time!

:poule:

post-7618-1363737217.jpg

post-7618-1363736990.jpg

Edited by POULE43

Only picture I have is of Kasey's Missile. It's one sweet build!

post-54504-1363751458.jpg

it was a fail for me.... I only seen one guy smoke74( nice meeting you) and of course after my bike blew up :(