Sign in to follow this  
Doc Savage

Veterans Day Weekend

Some of our group is going out ahead of the holiday, I don't wish to go without the kiddo's so we'll be roll'n into G on Fri. 11/9-Mon.11/12, anyone else?? Air450, Squatcher, KingTim, Mellen, Ojeda?? Would like to camp with family oriented duners, will have three or so teens with me. Prefer to be close, 60' or so from a cement crapper house as we dont have a camping trailer, Cement Flats or Vendor Row Flats has always worked well in the past. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bob "Doc" Savage

Bob dont think my brother is going out his trans is broke and i know hes busy the week before.We plan on pulling the trns next week to get fixed but i think his first trip is t day week.I aint going vets cause i am goin the weekend after for a week

I will be there the 7th thru the 12th

I will be there the 7th thru the 12th

where you camping at?

I will be at Wash 5...

we'll be there the Wed or Thurs before and stay thru the following week

We are coming out either evening of the 8th or morning of the 9th, staying until the 12th. Staying in Wash 5 with Sandtrap most likely..

John

we will be there the 9th thru the 12th

warsh 2 area

Edited by gils'ltr

Wash 6, getting there the 8th or 9th.

um - YEAH..

HELL YEAH

JESUS says :yeah:

Deb and I are planning on being there Thursday, with our NM family in tow also. We're gonna meet Deb's family members there. He's Matt, the one that came to Slater's 50/50 that Thursday before the SSSS. I think they stay in wash 6, so we might camp there too. Not real sure yet.

That is, if I can find the problem with the car, and get it fixed.

We'll be comin in Monday the 5th, probably noonish.

@Tank, thanks for the invite!!! Kids are stoked. Wife is a little uneasy, but she will get over it. Still looking for some new paddles, mine are trashed. Now all I need is my permit and directions.

Hellyeah.................

@Tank, thanks for the invite!!! Kids are stoked. Wife is a little uneasy, but she will get over it. Still looking for some new paddles, mine are trashed. Now all I need is my permit and directions.

We'll be arriving on the 4th till after Turkey day pad 3 can't wait!

Planning on it, somewhere in the washes.

You can say that again Mike!!! No problem, we need to find water and gas befor we get in the dunes. No sweat.

I should be there, not sure where we are camping yet, but should be there all the same .......

Wash 6 on Friday for Vets Weekend! Don't know how to get out to the flag, but looking for an easy ride so the family can experience the ceremony!

we will be there.... somewhere :dunno:

Davetrev.. easy.. head South to valley south of wash 10-11.. follow valley to brawley slide, go over a few sets of dunes, pretty simple. into next valley, hang a left and follow the valley, you will see it..

Wash 5 the 8th thru who knows