Sign in to follow this  
n2rhinos

Where To Buy A Polaris

Looking to buy a Polaris Ranger Crew soon. Wondering who has bought one and where is the best OTD deal. I am located in riverside county. On a side note I was wondering if it would be beter to buy one in AZ, then bring it back. Not sure of how the title transfer would work, or if its worth it at all. Thanks for the help.

Nothing?

I was helping my sister price out a rzr4, best otd price we found was from Parker motor sports in Parker az. They beast the ca deals by about 1k. They said title transfer not a problem.

Try North County Yamaha and tell them Papa Bear sent you, they should offer you a free 4 or five year warranty! Call and ask, if you run into any problems contact me! ;) One of the best prices as well and they support or community!

La cycle aka otd cycle. I am yet to see someone beat their pricing

AZ West In Havasu....Best Price you will get....

My advice, for what it's worth, is to call ALL of them, Corona Motorsports, Beaumont motorsports, and see what the best deal is then, go into the dealer closest and most reputable, and make them deal....all of them will. A skinny deal is better than no deal.

When I bought mine a few years ago, Callaway motorsports in Riverside was really easy to deal with, They are of the 60/91 Freeway

Thank you all for the info.