MGM/FRP

Manx Bodys

Thanks, I’ll give him a call. 

Might want to try Jesse at JP designs.  He is in a new shop now, but he did most of the work to get mine finished.  Highly recommended and easy to work with.....  BTW this is one of Scott's Mid/Wide bodies.

finished.jpg

On 1/4/2017 at 9:04 PM, cola said:

I'm drinking the Koolaid. :)

manx.png

Think there's a little sumthin sumthin in yore KoolAide

Scott do you do any fiberglass repair?   I have a mid wide body of yours, burgundy one.  I rolled the car and cracked the fenders.  So I need them fixed.  Is that something you can do and would the color be consistent where the repair is?   If you can do it how much you think that would cost me?  The fenders are easy to work with because I cut them independent of the hood when I mounted them.  Let me know.  Thanks

On 2/14/2019 at 10:30 PM, Critchy said:

Scott do you do any fiberglass repair?   I have a mid wide body of yours, burgundy one.  I rolled the car and cracked the fenders.  So I need them fixed.  Is that something you can do and would the color be consistent where the repair is?   If you can do it how much you think that would cost me?  The fenders are easy to work with because I cut them independent of the hood when I mounted them.  Let me know.  Thanks

Yes,  we can fix it, but not always sure on the color match.