MWB

Game Of Thrones

Anybody watch this show on HBO ? Anybody who had not read the books? Did anybody else see last nights episode, Anybody not shocked?

Having not read the books we could not believe our eyes as we watched the end of the wedding. All I could say was WOW did not see that coming at all!

Yes, I have watched every episode except last nights, going to watch it off the DVR recording tonight. Please don't tell me what happens....if I have to make a wish, I hope someone killed Joffrey's a$$, cuz I hate that little bastard!!!! :lol:

No I have not read the books.

Yes, I have watched every episode except last nights, going to watch it off the DVR recording tonight. Please don't tell me what happens....if I have to make a wish, I hope someone killed Joffrey's a$$, cuz I hate that little bastard!!!! :lol:

No I have not read the books.

I will not say a word

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Dragon Mom is freaking HOT!

I will say, it was not done as shockingly as it was in the book. I had to put the book down and walk away for a little while.

I havn't read the books, but last nights episode thru me a curve ball. I thought I had the basic story figured out, but now that has all changed.

Haven't read the books...but I'm such a geek for this stuff!! Someone felt it soooo necessary to tell me what happened...I almost killed him myself!! I won't tell

If you didn't see that coming, go back and watch previous episodes...there was a lot of foreshadowing of the event.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Dragon Mom is freaking HOT!

Have you seen real life pictures of her??? She has straight black hair. Even hotter IMHO.

MV5BNDYxODczNTI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg0OTYyOQ@@._V1._CR0,0,1423,1423_SS100_.jpg

I saw it and was CRUSHED!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Anybody watch this show on HBO ? Anybody who had not read the books? Did anybody else see last nights episode, Anybody not shocked?

Having not read the books we could not believe our eyes as we watched the end of the wedding. All I could say was WOW did not see that coming at all!

Wow, after watching it last night, I was not expecting that to happen at all....

Game of Thrones is one of those series where the show is as good as the books, and has some definite advantages.. there was very little smut in the books..

Spoiler Alert:

Nothing lasts forever...

I'd heard all the fuss, but generally am not into "fantasy" stuff (dragons, spells, magic potions, witches, etc), but then found out I had access to HBO Go, and on one crappy Saturday afternoon, decided to see what all the fuss was about. As is typical of these mini-series things, the first couple of episodes were quite slow and boring to provide for character development. After I plowed through these, and the plot started moving a bit, I have to admit I got hooked...;)

I feel sorry for those who had to watch these one at a time...it was much more rewarding, and kept me more interested in the story to see them in fairly rapid succession. Now I'm in the same boat I guess, as we've caught up. I suppose I'll probably have to read the books, as patience may be a virtue, but I have none. I don't want to wait to find out when the little blond haired pixy-looking kid king gets his arse whooped as he well deserves...;) (come on now, you KNOW that's coming..it's a fantasy story, good always triumphs over evil in the end)

Well the Season Finale was not the Cliff Hanger I had expected. I think they could of left last weeks Wedding scene for the cliff hanger but needed some resolution on other items so I understand. allthough that would of made one hell of a season opener!

Now we wait for Dexter, SOA, Boardwalk Empire and Shamelss to start so we can get back the Game of Thrones

Well the Season Finale was not the Cliff Hanger I had expected. I think they could of left last weeks Wedding scene for the cliff hanger but needed some resolution on other items so I understand. allthough that would of made one hell of a season opener!

Now we wait for Dexter, SOA, Boardwalk Empire and Shamelss to start so we can get back the Game of Thrones

Yeah as I was watching it last night, I was thinking the same thing myself. They definitely could've ended the season with the wedding scene. Without furthering the story though, I think many people might've been turned off to the show due to the high regard people held the now-deceased characters to.

Yeah as I was watching it last night, I was thinking the same thing myself. They definitely could've ended the season with the wedding scene. Without furthering the story though, I think many people might've been turned off to the show due to the high regard people held the now-deceased characters to.

Yea it would of been tuff considering in season one on the firstepisode and just about the first scene you met the Stark Family. It was bad enough to loose Ned ( Allthough the acrtor only seems good for short lived parts).

I think next season will be more about the Bastards, Bree and Joffery's new Wifes Family. Also the story of the White Rat will come back around.

Yea it would of been tuff considering in season one on the firstepisode and just about the first scene you met the Stark Family. It was bad enough to loose Ned ( Allthough the acrtor only seems good for short lived parts).

I think next season will be more about the Bastards, Bree and Joffery's new Wifes Family. Also the story of the White Rat will come back around.

Yeah, I still think the show would be cooler if Ned were still alive. Probably just due to the fact that he was my favorite character. I wanna see more of Danaerys Targaryen. Not only is she gorgeous, but I'm just waiting for her to cross into Westeros so we can see what happens. The chick has DRAGONS for crying out loud! We need to see them in action! haha. I loved when the slave trader guy got cooked, that was awesome.

Well well well... what did we find here... seems the lady playing Tyrion's ho Shea, has a skeleton in her closet... bing search Sibel Kekilli or Dilara under videos... yup.. she was a bad baaaaad girl in her last cinematic career.

Not safe for work.. not safe in any stretch of the imagination..

Glad I am home because none of the links I clicked on were safe for work. She is hot!

I'm happy to see support for the show. They've done an excellent job.

Hey, don't forget "Suits" is starting back up July 16th! :rtd:

falling skies started yesterday