MWB

Game Of Thrones

Some people are complaining about how militarily they are making mistakes how she should of seen the Iron Fleet..... Hey you do realize your vision while riding a flying dragon isn't as good as one would think........

With the limited number of hours left in the show they had a lot of loose ends to wrap up and while some people are complaining I thought they finished off some characters arks nicely .

Brieanne, Got deflowered by the Kings Slayer.

Poddrick pulled off a Threesome, Go back and watch when The Hound and Sansa are having there talk.

Sam and Gilly survived and won't be seen again in the series

Tormend is taking Ghost back north of where the wall use to be

Pretty sure Sansa is staying in Winterfell with Bran who is just going to chill out by the tree all day long.

These were story lines that needed to be finished off and I think in this episode they did it rather nicely.

Now to the second half of the episode....

Danny has gone full on Mad Queen and is worried she will not get what she thinks she deserves. They made this clear when she told Jon what not to do, which he did any way.  Then you got Vasry's and Tyrion who are starting to think they backed the wrong Dragon ....

They had to kill off one more dragon just to even the odds a little more and to get you to really start to hate Euron.

Then just to remind you that Cersie is more evil than the Night King and is the true villain in this story she cuts the head off Mesandre.

Episode #5 will be full of endings.  Can't wait and am not looking forward to it either.

Then they ha

I don't understand the complaints, been good so far.

Jon will kill Jaime

Daniyres will kill Euron

Ayra will kill Ceresie

Hound will kill the Mountain

image.png

4 hours ago, Esco said:

Jon will kill Jaime

Daniyres will kill Euron

Ayra will kill Ceresie

Hound will kill the Mountain 

image.png

I'd have to agree.

WOW Kings Landing= DONE

Daniyres went cray cray

Looks like Daenerys may end up being the true villain in the end. 

I really thought Arya was done for.

I still want to see the bodies to see if Jamie and Cersei really bought it.

But yeah...I predict John or Arya will kill Danni.  Either after or right before she kills Tyrion.  All because John wouldn't boink his aunt...

Dany is going to find out Tyrion released Jaime and about the escape plan, So Davos's neck is on the line as well. There will also be no body's of Cersie and Jaime so it will appear they have escaped to  Pentos.  Making things worse for both of them.

I see Dany getting stabbed in the back by just about anybody but Grey Worm.

Was I the only one who thought that Grey Worm was going to turn on Jon and kill him during the sacking of Kings Landing?

7 minutes ago, MWB said:

Dany is going to find out Tyrion released Jaime and about the escape plan, So Davos's neck is on the line as well. There will also be no body's of Cersie and Jaime so it will appear they have escaped to  Pentos.  Making things worse for both of them.

I see Dany getting stabbed in the back by just about anybody but Grey Worm.

Was I the only one who thought that Grey Worm was going to turn on Jon and kill him during the sacking of Kings Landing?

Totally thought Grey Worm and Jon were going to fight to the death.

7 minutes ago, Mac said:

Totally thought Grey Worm and Jon were going to fight to the death.

Soon they will.

where did Tyrian disappear to?

2 hours ago, Esco said:

where did Tyrian disappear to?

He'll pop up.

Arya is gonna kill the mad queen...........Jon Snow will watch it happen.

Great episode but had to watch it on my laptop cause I got stuck working a double shift.  Might have to watch it again on a real TV on my night off.

Posted (edited)

Back to episode 4 for a minute (sorry), I guess I missed what Missandei's last words were, she said DRACARYS!  Maybe that's why Dany went on her killing spree??

I don't have a clue who will end up doing it but I  believe either Sansa or Arya will kill Dany in the finale. The Clegan brothers' brawl was not bad, though I would have liked to see Sandor  kill his freak zombie brother before they took the plunge. I don't think the knife through the head phased him too much.

I saw Grey Worm in the very brief previews for the finale, but was that also Jon Snow in the same scene? I will probably catch the episode again sometime this week and see. 

Edited by fortyfour

Jon kills Greyworm

Ayra kills Daneyres

Jon gets the dragon and the crowm

image.png

Haven't watched an episode, but anyone with the name Grey Worm...reminds me of Big Worm from Friday!

My pick for the last man standing...if that's what's happening around here!

:lmao: 

I think they will kill her like the killed her father for burning the town to the ground,  Does she kill Terian for letting his brother free, will John Snow kill the Dragon Lady, I wish they had more than one more episode left, think it will get cut short, 

Just now, J Alper said:

I think they will kill her like the killed her father for burning the town to the ground,  Does she kill Terian for letting his brother free, will John Snow kill the Dragon Lady, I wish they had more than one more episode left, think it will get cut short, 

I can think of two shows that ended well for me.  Justified and Longmire.  Other than that, they suck you in and you're all bummed the show is ending...and they just stop..."the end".  What the f*ck?  The Americans flat out sucked.  SOA sucked.  Breaking Bad kind of sucked...

If they do this with The Walking Dead...I'm rioting.

But GOT is the most produced show I've ever watched.  Nothing short of amazing.  How can you rush the ending in just 6 episodes?  And really...its seems they are rushing it into 3.

White walkers aren't dead, fade to black.... The end.

50 minutes ago, Mac said:

I can think of two shows that ended well for me.  Justified and Longmire.  Other than that, they suck you in and you're all bummed the show is ending...and they just stop..."the end".  What the f*ck?  The Americans flat out sucked.  SOA sucked.  Breaking Bad kind of sucked...

If they do this with The Walking Dead...I'm rioting.

But GOT is the most produced show I've ever watched.  Nothing short of amazing.  How can you rush the ending in just 6 episodes?  And really...its seems they are rushing it into 3.

I do agree with you getting the ending right though is the hardest thing.

Breaking Bad I thought was just about the best way to do it for that series.

SOA & The Americans you are right they screwed the donkey for those endings.

The only show I can remember that I liked the ending was the show Newheart. There were some others that the ending wasn't really an ending it just was the last episode, like Cheers.

As far as GoT Episode 6 I see this

Dani finds out about Tyrions role in Jaime's escape Sentenced to death

Dani finds out about Davos providing the means for Cersie and Jaime to escape Kings Landing, Sentenced to death. but before the sentence is carried out he escapes

Dani tells Jon to send a raven to Sansa to come to Kings Landing and bend the knee or she will send Drogon to burn down Winterfell.

Jon kills her and takes the throne.

The bittersweet ending will be that sense they cannot find Jaime & Cersie's bodies under the Red Keep Tyrion will die thinking he saved his brothers life.

Sansa  and Robin marry making them the biggest power brokers

Bronn walks into Castlery Rock and takes the Lannisters place.

An Older Sam is sitting in the great hall of House Tarly with two young boys and he starts to tell the tale of Fire & Ice.....Fade to Black

heard there will be  a  prequel based a 1000 years earlier

Posted (edited)

Now that it is over, it seems as though it was just rushed through to get it done. Not sure what I expected but I do know I was a little disappointed. Maybe because every episode always left something to look forward to, now there's nothing. One question I had during the credits was where did Drogon go? Bran said maybe he could find him...

All part of the fairy tale I suppose.

Edited by fortyfour
Fairy tale not fairy tail

I don't think there will ever be a better series again or for a very long time.

I expected a different ending.  I wanted a different ending.  Glad to see those that made it through the series alive.  I really thought everyone but one would die.

Posted (edited)

Totally sucked!!! Worst ending to a TV show I've ever seen. I will stop telling people they should watch it. 

Edited by SANDPSYCHO

At least Drogon destroyed what everyone was killing to get to. That scene was probably the most climactic of the whole series, what everyone was waiting for.