Should IS fork em over?   

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why you gotta cover em up?

photo-profile-41554.jpg

I send multiple PM's asking for them; all go ignored. I give you "rep points" to get on your good side, but nope - still goes ignored.

I hate you.

Edited by yummi

Yep!!!!!! Yummi is batching this week. Yup Yup Yup. While the cat's away the mouse will? Will just look i'm sure. lol

photo-profile-41554.jpg

I send multiple PM's asking for them; all go ignored. I give you "rep points" to get on your good side, but nope - still goes ignored.

I hate you.

Nope, nobody else is having "problems". BTW I have NEVER pm'ed you unless it was responding to your initial pm. I gave you -1 because I didn't agree with where you were going and implying on a topic, isn't that what it's for? I blocked you from pm's because you sent me a pm basically threatening me, which I found childish. I do know you in person, so I don't know if I like you or dislike you. I form those opinions based on face to face interactions with people. Not bad for someone who you're so sure to be ignorant eh? lol. I'd be more than happy to chill and get to know you, but clearly what goes on in this forum between you and I has escalated to unnecessary levels. Here's the deal, when I eventually see again you somewhere I'll buy you a :2ndgear: and we can bury this hatchet, figure out whatever it is that is fueling this. Is that a fair proposition brotha?

Edited by I'm Sorry

photo-profile-41554.jpg

I hate you.

Nope, nobody else is having "problems". BTW I have NEVER pm'ed you unless it was responding to your initial pm. I gave you -1 because I didn't agree with where you were going and implying on a topic, isn't that what it's for? I blocked you from pm's because you sent me a pm basically threatening me, which I found childish. I do know you in person, so I don't know if I like you or dislike you. I form those opinions based on face to face interactions with people. Not bad for someone who you're so sure to be ignorant eh? lol. I'd be more than happy to chill and get to know you, but clearly what goes on in this forum between you and I has escalated to unnecessary levels. Here's the deal, when I eventually see again you somewhere I'll buy you a :2ndgear: and we can bury this hatchet, figure out whatever it is that is fueling this. Is that a fair proposition brotha?

:rotf:

Ya'll need to shut your mouth!

I think the term "Shut your PieHole" would be more appropriate in this instance

Maybee their are no montgomery glands

Mean girls

photo-profile-41554.jpg

I hate you.

x2!! this all sounds too familiar!!!??? LMAO!

Edited by jsalazar903

photo-profile-41554.jpg

I hate you.

x2!! this all sounds too familiar!!!??? LMAO!

BAHAHAHAHAHA Well played!!

If you love them, set them free.

wow more :nag: , do we all need to get together n hold hands n sing kumbaya :lmao: oh wait

just getting my count up more, :sha:

This group of people on this site crack me up. Dugger you're a funny dude brotha!

I gots the pic of them uncovered. V. said I couldn't send them to anyone else.

Sharing is caring.....

IS = Trizzel snatch Jr.

IS = Trizzel snatch Jr.

Must be a 909 thing.

lol maybe. I was raised in the 909, and I never heard of such a thing.

trizzle 2 up, 30 downhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...zle&page=2#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...zle&page=2#Kid who goes red like a big tomato

Exaggerates on almost everything that comes outta his mouth

Drives a speedy wagon

Cool untill he talks to you."yo man, that guy was cool"

"really?"

"ya, but then he started talkin' about finger banging some chick from behind a chair and i new dat kid was whack"

Snatch 445 up, 327 downhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snatch#http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snatch#1. Noun - Slang term for the vagina

2. Verb - To steal (see "boost" or "jack")

3. Film - A 2000 crime film by British writer-director Guy Ritchie

4. Weightlifting - An Olympic weightlifting movement in which the weight is moved from the floor to a position over the head in one movement. Can be used as a noun or verb in this sense. There are variations, such as the hang snatch and the power snatch. 1. Your little sister has a really tight snatch.

2. I snatched a thousand-dollar necklace from this house on Fargo Street.

3. Snatch is a criminally-underrated movie.

4. Ivan can perform a 200 pound snatch very well.

IS = Trizzel snatch Jr.

Must be a 909 thing.

lol maybe. I was raised in the 909, and I never heard of such a thing.

Are you stalking me DD?

Hahaha Am I? :sraptor:

Huh, I think I just figured it out. We can put up a poll and vote for a name change for IS to Trizzle Snatch.

Fork over the pictures TS.

Fork um over TS.

come awwwn, they're boobies! who cares?

No, I don't think I am gay, why do you say that?

what the hell is going on in here ??