Got a good radio related demo bump for you guys. If you're in the market for a radio, we have some low priced demo options:

50 Watt Vertex radios, we have a VHF or UHF

A few RH5R handhelds

A full base kit with 50 watt vertex, antenna, and cabling. (this item is actually new, just has a scratched box.)

Some 12 foot offroad style intercom cables

and a couple duffle bags

Hey Guys, We just added some nice stuff to our demo section of the website. Dirty box discounts, open box savings, and refurb blowouts! Act quick though because stuff is already selling as I type this.

4-28-2016-clearance-social.jpg

I just loaded up the clearance section with a ton of stuff! We have intercom kits, car2car kits, radios, headsets, and much, much more. If you're looking to score a deal on some equipment, you should definitely order quick because come Monday, most of the good stuff will be gone! If there's anything you need that is not loaded up on the clearance site, shoot me a message and when I get in Monday, I will see if I can find something for you! Have a great weekend!

Hey everybody. Bumpin' this thread to the top because we have some nice things on demo. We have some 686 intercoms we can use to make you some pretty low cost kits, we have a bunch of radio cables if you want to integrate your own radio to your intercom, and much more. Check it out here!

Time for a big ol' Clearance Dump, watch your step!

Got a bit of everything on here so there should be something for everybody.

(click the graphic to go straight to our clearance section)

clearance-08262016-sm.jpg

We're back from KOH and we have plenty of clearance items to get rid of. Lot's of dust made it's way into the trailers and we wanna share it with you. Click the graphic below to check out all the crazy discounts on really really nice equipment. Seriously... if you need communications equipment, click the image right now because this stuff is selling fast.
clearance-update-sm.jpg

Lots of great stuff just got added to the clearance section of our website. Some killer deals to snag up! Click the image below to go directly to our clearance page.

clearance-update-sm.png

Huge clearance bump! Lots of really nice items on there for huge discounts. I could spend the time here to list what we have, but these things are selling so quick, I wouldn't want to waste any more of your time before you click the image below to check out what we have!

home.png

We added a bunch of new items to our clearance section this morning.

View what's new online >> https://www.ruggedradios.com/index.php?main_page=special_categories&cPath=706

RM60-DEMO-NO-KEYPAD-SM.jpgRM25R-DEMO-SM.jpgRH16C-V-SM-DEMO.jpgRH5R-CHA6-SM-demo.jpg

Hello, I have a PCI set up with two helmets,  I want to get two headsets for my PCI set up,  Would I be able to run yours?

1 minute ago, markbec1 said:

Hello, I have a PCI set up with two helmets,  I want to get two headsets for my PCI set up,  Would I be able to run yours?

It depends if your setup is mono or stereo. All of our headsets and communication equipment are mono.

Dumb question, but how do I tell  if mine is MONO or Stereo?

1 minute ago, markbec1 said:

Dumb question, but how do I tell  if mine is MONO or Stereo?

That's not a dumb question! I know their Trax system is listed as stereo on their website. I believe their other intercom systems are mono unless they state otherwise.

Also, you just missed out on our Labor Day sale, but you can still save 25% off with the coupon code LABOR.

1 minute ago, Rugged Radios said:

That's not a dumb question! I know their Trax system is listed as stereo on their website. I believe their other intercom systems are mono unless they state otherwise.

Also, you just missed out on our Labor Day sale, but you can still save 25% off with the coupon code LABOR.

Thanks, I will look closer tonight.

2 hours ago, Rugged Radios said:

25% off.................. wow........ how come nobody said anything about a 25% off sale last Thursday when I ordered a new Radio & antenna????? 

Just now, Bobalos said:

25% off.................. wow........ how come nobody said anything about a 25% off sale last Thursday when I ordered a new Radio & antenna????? 

This is a special coupon code that expires in a day and is not public.

There was also a 25% off code on Instagram about a week ago. You just gotta follow us everywhere in order to find the deals! We don't always promote or make these offers public. Sometimes they're only posted in the forums, sometimes only on the website, sometimes only through Facebook or Instagram.

The biggest deal we'll ever do is for Sand Sports Super Show (usually around 30% off), and that's coming in about 2 weeks.

I guess that is my point, I called & talked with the super helpfull young lady & we talked about prices & deals & so forth & she never mentioned any coupon codes or sales coming up..........  Had she said something I would have gone looking. 25% is huge... 

Dont get me wrong, she was SUPER helpful & Im very happy with my products, but DANG............. 25% on a $450 order would have been AWESOME!! 

13 hours ago, Bobalos said:

I guess that is my point, I called & talked with the super helpfull young lady & we talked about prices & deals & so forth & she never mentioned any coupon codes or sales coming up..........  Had she said something I would have gone looking. 25% is huge... 

Dont get me wrong, she was SUPER helpful & Im very happy with my products, but DANG............. 25% on a $450 order would have been AWESOME!! 

Totally understand! Our sales staff are not notified of every coupon or active discount. They're usually last minute promotions or hidden deals. The LABOR coupon in particular was only sent to a select group through e-mail and of course, posted here (and only here, out of the 12+ forums we manage).

However, everyone here at the company should know about the Sand Sports Super Show coming up. At least 25% Off Storewide on ruggedradios.com every year.

So when is the next super sale?  

8 minutes ago, bryan1 said:

So when is the next super sale?  

it was yesterday 30% off.

19 hours ago, megadesertdiesel said:

it was yesterday 30% off.

Man, I suck at this.  Did you get it in an email or something?

8 minutes ago, bryan1 said:

a friend emailed it to me, I think he got an email.  I unsubscribed to their emails a while back because they send too many.  Call and beg them for the deal, I bet they hook you up. 

4 hours ago, bryan1 said:

Black Friday isnt too far off either. They usually have deals going from November to December