Dirtywhiteboy

Anyone Have An Amazing Mattress?

I stopped sleeping on TOP of the bed. Lay under it with the Dog. Like my suspension...…………...I needed max clearance. Peace

On 10/22/2013 at 4:44 PM, robseg said:

The wife and I just bought the Sleep Number and love it. We originally got the memory foam top and we both hated it. We down graded and got the non memory foam and love it.

When I replaced the 2" foam top after a few years I bought a 3" foam top and it worked out great. DON~~~

Custom comfort Craig, showroom in brea or anahiem. Locally built, best money I have ever spent

Had the Costco Nova foam was good for about 2 years then started to sag. Returned it and got my money back. Went with a Saatva “luxury firm” and have loved it for the past 3 years now. Not real pricey either. 

Nest Alexander Signature Hybrid.  Fantastic mattress.  3 different firmness levels.  We started with the medium and then they replaced it with a luxury firm.  Steph Curry supposedly uses this mattress.  They have a store in Costa Mesa.  You get the best features of memory foam and the best features of inner spring.

https://www.nestbedding.com/blogs/news/see-the-bed-ayesha-curry-says-they-love

10 minutes ago, GM FAM BAM said:

Does anyone have any experience with "The Mattress Man"?  I seen them at the SSSS this past year.  https://www.instagram.com/mattressmanrob/?hl=en 

I have one made by the Mattress Man. Not sure if there are other shops with the same name. I used the one in Whittier, CA on Washington Blvd. I have had mine for about 3 years and no problems. Was custom made to my liking.

Edited by sinverguenza
Spelling