Retired

So Crusty, Tell Me Why You Hate Me And Are So Mean To Me?

cause you laugh at everyone else. Everything is a joke to you. You enjoy making fun of everyone else. You, like so many others, find humor in others tragedies. Some people like me see no humor in it. Its so haa haa funny when your sitting on the outside of a fight, you enjoy like so many enjoy the fun of it all. Its meaningless to you, while it may be meaningful to the poster. you sir are a typical assclown douche! Uneducated about real world and real life. Just spew hate and filth. Your sad in many ways actually. Your so funny, you are. But how funny would you be in person with the people you mock like me, dude? You mock Christ, you mock my tragedy, you mock my family. Everything is soo funny to you, and in that lies the problem with you. I suspect that is why Crusty calls you out, but that's my opinion of course. real life, real issues. Something you always gotta laugh at, like others do. Sometimes life is about compassion and understanding and thankfulness your not them my man. Something you just don't get. that's why. so stop crying already, your sounding as pathetic as the people you make soo much fun of. :sraptor:

If we were in prison, I'd be painting your lips with the red from M&Ms and painting you're eyebrows with a Sharpie in preparation for the fury that I'd unleash inside you for Valentine's day.

ps963-600x400-600x400.jpg

:blink:

:tmi:

Like 90% of my -1 rep points are from you and you always make fun of me in my threads or create new threads simply for the purpose of making me the laughing stock of GD.

I'm not mad or angry, I just want to understand why you hate me and are so mean to me?

Longest thread in GD history. I'm thinking 127 pages.

cause you laugh at everyone else. Everything is a joke to you. You enjoy making fun of everyone else. You, like so many others, find humor in others tragedies. Some people like me see no humor in it. Its so haa haa funny when your sitting on the outside of a fight, you enjoy like so many enjoy the fun of it all. Its meaningless to you, while it may be meaningful to the poster. you sir are a typical assclown douche! Uneducated about real world and real life. Just spew hate and filth. Your sad in many ways actually. Your so funny, you are. But how funny would you be in person with the people you mock like me, dude? You mock Christ, you mock my tragedy, you mock my family. Everything is soo funny to you, and in that lies the problem with you. I suspect that is why Crusty calls you out, but that's my opinion of course. real life, real issues. Something you always gotta laugh at, like others do. Sometimes life is about compassion and understanding and thankfulness your not them my man. Something you just don't get. that's why. so stop crying already, your sounding as pathetic as the people you make soo much fun of. :sraptor:

If we were in prison, I'd be painting your lips with the red from M&Ms and painting you're eyebrows with a Sharpie in preparation for the fury that I'd unleash inside you for Valentine's day.

You memba'...

KLA004-Klar-soap-on-a-rope2.jpg

Why do I hate you?

You always ruin family parties for one...

cholo-love.jpg

He is tired of you biting his nipple during a bro hug

Fight_Club_0010.jpg

Why do I hate you?

cholo-love.jpg

Why would you consider it ruining your party if he's taking a picture with his husband in the beard? I don't get it.

Probably because they are tiring of moving your topics to the appropriate section :rolleyes:

4fI949k.gif

you guys are killing me, you don't want me to suffer, do you?

805 Gatos 4 life, dawg!

post-16784-1392242281.jpg

Thread of the month.... :moof:

That's hot.

they will understand someday, keep it going........... :1cheff:

That's hot.

The misspelling of y0re, your and you're?

they will understand someday, keep it going........... :1cheff:

big had is not much of gentleman and with such poor grammar, punctuation, spelling and sentence structure, no one takes him seriously...he's like a clown in a circus, impossibro to take serious.

This is why...

post-63882-1392244415_thumb.jpg

post-6394-1392244619.jpg

post-6394-1392244619.jpg

Oh no, you've summoned The Beast!

It's all downhill from here.

epic-photo-fail-cholo-bathtub_1314011541

805 Gatos 4 life, dawg!

epic-photo-fail-cholo-bathtub_1314011541

805 Gatos 4 life, dawg!

I tried, but no, he just keeps it up.....whenever one of my tears hit the dirt another midget dies, you don wanna mess with the gato

The Laughing Devils can beat up Sin Mob.

Why do I hate you?

cholo-love.jpg

Why would you consider it ruining your party if he's taking a picture with his husband in the beard? I don't get it.

lol

wright pic wrong couple hahahaha

Laffing debils shine our tenny shoes

Yo TLL, is dis you gett'n catch up mang?

funny-gifs-girlfriend-gets-jelly.gif