Retired

So Crusty, Tell Me Why You Hate Me And Are So Mean To Me?

Isn't he always stabbin a cuzzin at a quincenerra?

I think y0re onto something here...

Me friending his sister on FB could be the root of this evil. I'm fonna unfriend her.

I swore it was DD From back in the day with a new name and left GD.com for a while.

Hahahahah I alway thought you two were some how family and cracked at each other that way The way my friends and Fam did. I forgot how much dramas comes to GD.com.

:moof: LL if you feel that you are picked on by Rusty than your probably eff*ing up some how so change your ways or get use to being eff*ed with. Either way IDGAS. If your gonna be a bitch and talk shit don't get sore when you constantly get handed what you put out. I've seen a lot of people come in and out of GD and there's always drama at one time or another.

People meet face to face at gatherings and usually one or the others changes tone and become friends or the guy that comes around gives a different name and blends in, its usually the one that starts shit on the board. It would get out in big weekends. Don't be a dick on the board and you have no problem saying what Yore real name is!!!

Edited by Jumpnbean

I swore it was DD From back in the day with a new name and left GD.com for a while.

Hahahahah I alway thought you two were some how family and cracked at each other that way The way my friends and Fam did. I forgot how much dramas comes to GD.com.

:moof: LL if you feel that you are picked on by Rusty than your probably eff*ing up some how so change your ways or get use to being eff*ed with. Either way IDGAS. If your gonna be a bitch and talk shit don't get sore when you constantly get handed what you put out. I've seen a lot of people come in and out of GD and there's always drama at one time or another.

People meet face to face at gatherings and usually one or the others changes tone and become friends or the guy that comes around gives a different name and blends in, its usually the one that starts shit on the board. It would get out in big weekends. Don't be a dick on the board and you have no problem saying what Yore real name is!!!

big had, is that you?

big had, is that you?

Damn, guess I am the only one that knows yOre real name?!? :moof:

Edited by Orange_R

big had, is that you?

...and my mom doesn't know what it is. :bigcry:

big had, is that you?

dat's ok, she don't know yOre dad's name either :scared:

TLL is not Dirt Dogg.

The three of us have all been out riding at Silverwood at the same time....other GD.com members have even seen it...pics exist somewhere.

However,

Spackle, Fast Eddy, the White Guy and the Latin Lover have NEVER, EVER been at the same place at the same time.....and no pics exist.

Jumpnbean....you may be onto something.....Hey, BTW....why do you have me blocked on GD?

:rotf:

Jumpnbean....you may be onto something.....Hey, BTW....why do you have me blocked on GD?

:rotf:

Cause y0re messican. :lmao:

big had, is that you?

She says his name was Daddy. :dunno:

big had, is that you?

I saw a picture of TLL's Father once....the resemblance was UNCANNY.

b34bb390a5bf647df3a40b4716b9fd051ea4e265

big had, is that you?

I saw a picture of TLL's Father once....the resemblance was UNCANNY.

b34bb390a5bf647df3a40b4716b9fd051ea4e265

TLL and George Lopez have the same father?

I can't thank you enough for weighing in on this topic. Your years on this board afford you a keen insight and educated perspective that I think all of us could learn a thing or two from. Calling a spade a shovel takes balls, you sir or mam have big ones.

In eternal debt,

Bouy

I can't thank you enough for weighing in on this topic. Your years on this board afford you a keen insight and educated perspective that I think all of us could learn a thing or two from. Calling a spade a shovel takes balls, you sir or mam have big ones.

In eternal debt,

Bouy

Oh yeah, take his side.

I see how it is...I guess I won't tell you my real name either! :angryfire:

So Crusty just sent me a PM asking for forgiveness and offering to take me out to lunch...

Should I assept?

TLL, thanks so much for confiding in me and telling me yore real name, and yes I'll tell anyone yore name. Oh yeah, what does "El hombre que come perros" mean anyway?

Edited by TINYTIMSLAW2!!!!

TLL, thanks so much for confiding in me and telling me yore real name, and yes I'll tell anyone yore name. Oh yeah, what does "El hombre que come perros" mean anyway?

The man that eats dogs.

The man that eats dogs.

That's a strange name, but down south can be a strange place.

I axed him out for the Tourney event but he denied me. :bigcry: