Ok so Fri night had my car at top of hill. Another car comes over and decides to take advantage out half my car (will post pic after I get out of holsters) any way come to develop didn't know shot was put in friends car taken back to gecko called 911 rangers came with paramedics. Was told I've got confusion need stitches. All the bom wanted to do was question me instead of helping. Decided on friend taking me to hopt left gecko road on hw going to brawley another ranger makes u turn pulls us over asked if we were involved in wreck at olds. Than says we were drunk driving pulls my sober driver out of car leaves me there 45 min. Had another sober driver come he let the first go....made you it hop. 5 broken bones around right eye.12stitches and sever concusion was transported to san Diego. Blm do not do there jobs .........

sounds like you are still drunk and confused?

Ok so Fri night had my car at top of hill. Another car comes over and decides to take advantage out half my car (will post pic after I get out of holsters) any way come to develop didn't know shot was put in friends car taken back to gecko called 911 rangers came with paramedics. Was told I've got confusion need stitches. All the bom wanted to do was question me instead of helping. Decided on friend taking me to hopt left gecko road on hw going to brawley another ranger makes u turn pulls us over asked if we were involved in wreck at olds. Than says we were drunk driving pulls my sober driver out of car leaves me there 45 min. Had another sober driver come he let the first go....made you it hop. 5 broken bones around right eye.12stitches and sever concusion was transported to san Diego. Blm do not do there jobs .........

I really can't understand what you are saying. The words in your paragraph do not match up what so ever

Sorry about spelling I've got one good eye and this phone sucks ass

Sounds pretty severe if you have broken bones around your eye.

Heal up soon.

As to the OG post, likely auto correct. Cliff notes:

Sitting at top of Olds, car hits his car. On way to Hospital driver gets harassed for DUI (he was sober)

Edited by yummi

Will the elite super effective spelling Nazi guastapos take a break so a fellow diner can get their dam story out once in awhile?

Keyboard Commandos.

Sounds like an accident happened, with injury and them the BLM was on his ass.

Would love to hear more and that everyone is ok.

I see get point your one goat bean go now smack love bothering mellow squeeze tight :ck:

We were at the top also and watched it happened to you,your group were just sitting there with lights on.hope you're okay ! As you look up from the bottom this group was at the top on the right ,that small little flat spot with several different with lights on ,you couldn't miss these guys sitting. The rail that crested the top creamed backend of his rail . While the moving rail ended up on his side and had to be pushed back over by all the other guys in that group......

I hope you aren't to badly injured and heal up quickly and fully, that is what is most important. When you feel better you can come back here and let us know how you are doing. The story of mistreatment from the BLM can wait until your better.

Heal up!

I have absolutely no idea.

Good luck!

So on your way to the hospital the BLM has an injured person wait in a car for 45 minutes without getting help? Thats BS and could have been a very deal with the unkown injuries of an accident. That could have been bad.

All part of the blm's "firm but fair" law enforcement plan.

Which the ASA supports 100%, correct?

I believe the ASA supports a safe environment for all, and is doing what it can to look into the reports of overly heavy handed law enforcement (my words) in the dunes. I know I do not support gestapo tactics by any sort of government agency, and I personally believe the role of a leo is best served in what I call the "barney fife" model: two bulets in your pocket, and a friendly, help the citizen first attitude. Sadly, that model has almost universally been discarded for the "storm trooper" model which only causes hatred, division, and creation of a special class of citizen.

You are generously supporting the ASA financially so that if a civil rights lawsuit were in order, there would be plenty of funds to pay for it, right?

I believe the ASA supports a safe environment for all, and is doing what it can to look into the reports of overly heavy handed law enforcement (my words) in the dunes. I know I do not support gestapo tactics by any sort of government agency, and I personally believe the role of a leo is best served in what I call the "barney fife" model: two bulets in your pocket, and a friendly, help the citizen first attitude. Sadly, that model has almost universally been discarded for the "storm trooper" model which only causes hatred, division, and creation of a special class of citizen.

You are generously supporting the ASA financially so that if a civil rights lawsuit were in order, there would be plenty of funds to pay for it, right?

Absolutely. I donate on a monthly basis via direct payments. It's probably never enough but I continue to believe in the ASA overall mission and will do what I can to help them (you, us) achieve that. I would hope that the ASA is keeping a close eye on the LEO issue and will address it in some way that will end in a positive outcome.

Barney Fife was the bumbling idiot who always screwed up.

Sheriff Andy Taylor was the level headed, friendly one. Is that the one you meant?

So on your way to the hospital the BLM has an injured person wait in a car for 45 minutes without getting help? Thats BS and could have been a very deal with the unkown injuries of an accident. That could have been bad.

This is a perfect example of when to contact the OIG. hope the OP does...

Barney Fife was the bumbling idiot who always screwed up.

Sheriff Andy Taylor was the level headed, friendly one. Is that the one you meant?

Seems like the resident know-it-all is back in full swing.

Not much in the News from this weekend...

GLAMIS — Two men were flown out by air ambulance from the dunes after being seriously injured on Saturday afternoon, according to Imperial County Sheriff’s Office call logs.

The first incident occurred around 3:15 p.m. with a reported leg injury while the second one occurred around 5:09 p.m. with possible broken ribs and collar bone. No more information was immediately available.

Ok so I had 4 fractured bones around right eye, multiple stitches and my car is done will be parting out in parts section. I just can't believe blm could do stuff like that, even chp told my friend who was driving it was bs. If someone knows who I could contact that would pick up a case against them please let me know.

Ok so I had 4 fractured bones around right eye, multiple stitches and my car is done will be parting out in parts section. I just can't believe blm could do stuff like that, even chp told my friend who was driving it was bs. If someone knows who I could contact that would pick up a case against them please let me know.

The young man that Lt Lealoup (pardon spelling) and his partner, beat so bad because he didn't have a pass on his truck on sand hwy, and now is in a wheel chair has a great lawyer!

Just saying.