Jump to content
Stugots

My Little Girl Is Off To The Air Force

Recommended Posts

Congrats to them both. They are already responsible and respectful young adults with career choices, etc ahead of them.

Think how many people their age, no job, living at home and already had a kid out of wedlock....no aspirations, etc.

 

Your daughter is doing it right, on the young side maybe.......but she's already so far ahead of the curve - don't second guess her, this will only be her next level of life success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be happy she is old fashion and getting married. Most kids now a days just hook up and have babies and never get their shit together let alone get married.

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to 2 GREAT parents! You are an AWESOME dad and you can tell just by when you meet Marlene!!! BE PROUD!!!!! You and Maria did an INCREDIBLE job of raising a fantastic kid!

:poule:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, matt86m said:

Good stuff Grandpa! :lol:

Congrats to them and good wishes to you all.

Nope, no kids in the near future. Nether one want to go down that road yet.

 

@I'm Sorry Mama nervous but happy for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at it this way...now she has to come see you guys to introduce him...so at least you guys will see her soon... :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Nope, no kids in the near future. Nether one want to go down that road yet.

 

@I'm Sorry Mama nervous but happy for them.

Congrats to all!

My brother, his wife and his kids lived in Germany for many years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mac said:

Look at it this way...now she has to come see you guys to introduce him...so at least you guys will see her soon... :lol:

 

They were here last Christmas, we met him already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I think it is absolutely fantastic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hows that little girl doing!? Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So this just happened, such a awesome feeling g to see her achive these goals.

"If you know me...you know I’ve been attempting to commission. Yesterday that was achieved! Guys, I DID IT! 

If you’re interested in some more details then keep reading...I applied to three separate commissioning programs; however, I wanted one specifically. The Senior Leader Enlisted Commissioning Program allows me to stay active duty and go to school full time. There was ONE person the 4 STAR GENERAL could choose in USAFE-AFAFRICA. USAFE - AFAFRICA comprises of 35,000 Active Duty, Reserve, Guard, and Civilians. It consists of one numbered Air Force, 7 main operating bases, and 114 geographically spectated units. IM TRYING TO SAY...ITS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND THEY CHOOSE ME! So what does that mean? I get Staff Sergeant pay to go to college and pursue my Bachelors in Computer Science! A lot of people are asking me where I’m going to college...I don’t know! I don’t know where Preston Boyce and I are headed. We have so much to figure out together. California and Florida are considerations but who knows. We have so much ahead of us and I can’t wait. Preston is so incredibly supportive and I’m so grateful for him. 

Finally, there are SO many people who got me here. I get so emotional thinking about all the support I’ve received throughout my career. THANK YOU to everyone who ever helped me. 

Watch out for Lt Boyce! ?"

FB_IMG_1545324105703.jpg

Screenshot_2018-12-19-20-03-38.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stugots said:

So this just happened, such a awesome feeling g to see her achive these goals.

"If you know me...you know I’ve been attempting to commission. Yesterday that was achieved! Guys, I DID IT! 

If you’re interested in some more details then keep reading...I applied to three separate commissioning programs; however, I wanted one specifically. The Senior Leader Enlisted Commissioning Program allows me to stay active duty and go to school full time. There was ONE person the 4 STAR GENERAL could choose in USAFE-AFAFRICA. USAFE - AFAFRICA comprises of 35,000 Active Duty, Reserve, Guard, and Civilians. It consists of one numbered Air Force, 7 main operating bases, and 114 geographically spectated units. IM TRYING TO SAY...ITS A LOT OF PEOPLE AND THEY CHOOSE ME! So what does that mean? I get Staff Sergeant pay to go to college and pursue my Bachelors in Computer Science! A lot of people are asking me where I’m going to college...I don’t know! I don’t know where Preston Boyce and I are headed. We have so much to figure out together. California and Florida are considerations but who knows. We have so much ahead of us and I can’t wait. Preston is so incredibly supportive and I’m so grateful for him. 

Finally, there are SO many people who got me here. I get so emotional thinking about all the support I’ve received throughout my career. THANK YOU to everyone who ever helped me. 

Watch out for Lt Boyce! ?"

FB_IMG_1545324105703.jpg

Screenshot_2018-12-19-20-03-38.jpg

Having been there....It's no small feat.  Congrats to her and you guys.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's awesome. Congrats to her.

SDSU has a great computer science program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive, 4 years to SSGT and then going into commissioning is no joke.  Air Force doesn't promote easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! Congrats to her and of course the proud parents  :cheers: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome to see !! Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

More Links

©2001 GlamisDunes.com.
All rights reserved.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.