BLDrinker

Hunting Trips Who Has What Planned?

Matt. Were you shooting .308? Why did it take so much for him to go down?

My 19a Arizona muley shot him at 200 yards with the old 7mag at 8 this morning opening day of the hunt and drug him down hill to the rzr can't ask for an easier hunt. Very thankful for getting the chance to kill such an amazing animal.

post-65404-1414200890_thumb.jpg

270. I have no idea. I recovered my 1st shot that went in the chest and was lodged in the fur by his jewels! Complete mushroom of a 150 gr bullet.

My 19a Arizona muley shot him at 200 yards with the old 7mag at 8 this morning opening day of the hunt and drug him down hill to the rzr can't ask for an easier hunt. Very thankful for getting the chance to kill such an amazing animal.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, he is beautiful!

Butcher won't have my meat processed for another week or more. I will be home by then. How do you guys ship your meat? How expensive is it?

1 in our group lives in Massachusetts, he got a quote for $800 to ship the meat, not including processing! OMG.

Processor was able to get all of out meat done and frozen in time for us to leave,,,,,with a rush charge!

David was able to get his and bought a couple coolers and packed them. Southwest charged him $200 for the extra luggage but it was the best way

to get it back east.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, he is beautiful!

Thank you.

270. I have no idea. I recovered my 1st shot that went in the chest and was lodged in the fur by his jewels! Complete mushroom of a 150 gr bullet.

Crazy how durable these animals are. I thought my 165 partition would have dropped him in his tracks. But he still joked a fence and ran a short distance.

Nice job guys!!

It's no trophy. But it's a 5 point barely lol. Took him last night at 125yrds through the heart ran 20yrds and died.

Congrats to all, just a question though. You said you to him at night, it has been a while since I have had a chance to hunt, is night hunting allowed now? And where?

Just helping out the deer hunters and ranchers this past Saturday...

post-21695-1414208763_thumb.jpg

post-21695-1414208785_thumb.jpg

post-21695-1414208818_thumb.jpg

It's no trophy. But it's a 5 point barely lol. Took him last night at 125yrds through the heart ran 20yrds and died.

Congrats to all, just a question though. You said you to him at night, it has been a while since I have had a chance to hunt, is night hunting allowed now? And where?

It was just as the sun was setting so I guess I miss spoke by saying last night. Probably had 10/15 minutes of light left at most. I was in a hurry to get the shot off because I was getting close to being to late to take the shot.

It was just as the sun was setting so I guess I miss spoke by saying last night. Probably had 10/15 minutes of light left at most. I was in a hurry to get the shot off because I was getting close to being to late to take the shot.

Shooting time is generally 1/2 hour before sunrise and 1/2 hour after sunset.

Nice job guys, some really nice animals in these photos, and of course big smiles.

Congrats fellas!!!

As far as shipping meet back i have never done it, we usually hunt locally or in Utah or Colorado, 8 to 10 hour drives away.

What my uncle does when we go is put a big freezer in the back of his toy hauler and freeze it while he is still plugged in at the house, then he periodically hooks it up to a generator while we are in camp to keep it cool. We load it up and give it a good freeze before we leave to come home.

Just throwing that out there as an idea for future hunts.

Just got a client a good Coues buck here in az this weekend. Leave for Colorado on Friday for a 3rd season buck tag, my wife has a buck tag in AZ the week prior to our Thanksgiving Dune trip and as soon as I get back from the Dunes I have my buck tag here in AZ.

I will keep you posted. Here is the buck we got this weekend.

post-10505-1414420794_thumb.jpg

post-10505-1414420819_thumb.jpg

Edited by motoxno53

Heavy Coues!!!!

Nice line up of tags too! Bring 'em home!!!

Just helping out the deer hunters and ranchers this past Saturday...

Dam you kill allot of yotes. It's allot harder than most people think it is.

Just got a client a good Coues buck here in az this weekend. Leave for Colorado on Friday for a 3rd season buck tag, my wife has a buck tag in AZ the week prior to our Thanksgiving Dune trip and as soon as I get back from the Dunes I have my buck tag here in AZ.

Nice work!

Any of your upcoming Az tags in Kaibab?

Nice work!

Any of your upcoming Az tags in Kaibab?

No tags for the Kaibab this year.

Chris

Well I just got back from my Mule Deer hunt. It was really unseasonably hot and dry this year which made for a tough hunt. I ended up taking this guy on day 6

Chris

I have 3 friends in Durango,CO for 4th season starting in the morning.

My buddy in Oregon picked this up for me today.

post-47686-1415760838_thumb.jpg

here ya go.

post-10505-1415761332_thumb.png

another pic.

post-10505-1415761598.png

^^^^ Nice!!!

Trippy 2nd brow tine!

Nice work motox!

Nice deer!

Little bit abnormal, i like it!

I had a buddy up in 6A at the end of last week, saw one of the biggest bucks of his life and got a bad case of the BUCK FEVER, started shaking and getting his freak out on ended up missing with his 30-06 from about 150 yrds. I never got to see the Buck but i love the story.

Watch out for the BUCK FEVER!!!