Jump to content

2013 Arctic cat wildcat x four-seater. What is it worth


onanysunday
 Share

Recommended Posts

Car is dirty but is in mint condition. 1439 miles. I will be getting this cleaned up and up for sale in the next month or two. What is it worth? Thank you

20220226_164017.jpg

20220226_163916.jpg

20220226_163925.jpg

20220226_163952.jpg

20220226_164031.jpg

20220226_164242.jpg

20220226_164317.jpg

20220226_164328.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am searching FB marketplace within 1000 miles and not finding many 4 seaters. Looks like maybe $14k from what I am seeing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s not a sought out model, so your not going to see many for sale. I would price it in the middle of what the Polaris XP900 4 seaters or early 1000 4 seaters are going for. This will make it more attractive price wise for someone new looking to getting into the sport. Also being different then what everyone else has could attract a new buyer. I’d also be open to negotiating as you might not get multiple offers, so don’t blow off a legit offer either, thinking you might get more holding on. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NIKAL said:

It’s not a sought out model, so your not going to see many for sale. I would price it in the middle of what the Polaris XP900 4 seaters or early 1000 4 seaters are going for. This will make it more attractive price wise for someone new looking to getting into the sport. Also being different then what everyone else has could attract a new buyer. I’d also be open to negotiating as you might not get multiple offers, so don’t blow off a legit offer either, thinking you might get more holding on. 

I was thinking about the XP1000s and should look at those as well. Good advice. There is an ass for every seat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

I feel like this is something I would be interested in. I cant afford a new one, and all of the big boy used ones are out of my range as well. We want to get something for the family that will get all of us out. I like going just as fast as the next guy, but dont ever let stuff like that ruin my day if I cant. Have been thinking hard about the Honda or something like this - I like this option. 

 

That being said, Im the wrong guy to ask about price, but I can tell you what I would pay you for it sight unseen if youd like :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, RideSand said:

I feel like this is something I would be interested in. I cant afford a new one, and all of the big boy used ones are out of my range as well. We want to get something for the family that will get all of us out. I like going just as fast as the next guy, but dont ever let stuff like that ruin my day if I cant. Have been thinking hard about the Honda or something like this - I like this option. 

 

That being said, Im the wrong guy to ask about price, but I can tell you what I would pay you for it sight unseen if youd like :lol:

Still have not had a chance to get this cleaned up and advertised. Price will be $14k. Probably at least two months before I can do anything with it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, onanysunday said:

Still have not had a chance to get this cleaned up and advertised. Price will be $14k. Probably at least two months before I can do anything with it. 

Send me a DM when its ready :thumb:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Shout Box

Shout Box

You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use Privacy Policy