QueenGlamis

Customer Service Job Openings

I am looking to fill 3 openings at our business wireless management company in Tempe AZ. We are GROWING and offer healthcare and paid holidays and bonuses! I am interviewing/offering people a position in a customer support. Our primary focus is supporting users that need assistance with their wireless devices such as iPhones, Blackberry, Android devices, aircards etc across all carriers. It is a fast paced environment, training is very much hands on, and a great opportunity for someone that wants to get their foot in the door in a company that is growing and offers opportunity for promotion and growth! We are supporting wireless users around the world, but wireless experience is not mandatory, but is preferred. I can teach the right customer service person the wireless world, but it is challenging teach the wireless person the "touch" that is needed for outstanding customer service! This is not a "typical" call center, but it does consist of answering in and outbound calls. Must be an excellent multi-tasker, fluent in Microsoft office systems, a fast learner and be OK with the rigors of a Monday to Friday 8-5 schedule! Please send resumes to cdixon@e2cc.com and they will be reviewed as received! We are doing interviews now, so send in your resumes! The name of the company is eSquared Communications Consulting and we are located in Tempe AZ. Pay is DOE and benefits kick in after 90 days. We have several paid holidays, vacation and 401K available. We are also offering 24/7 support for some customers so if you prefer nights/weekends/early morning (5AM-2PM etc) we have those available as well after completion of training.

I am looking for 2 - 3 CSR for inbound calls and 1-2 for our offline team. I just got promoted to Manager, and promoted 2 people to replace my supervisor role, which is why we have so many openings now. I'd prefer to start a small group for training together in the next 2-3 weeks.

We have very low turnover, and most employees stay for years. I am going on 7 years now.

We also were ranked #3488 on the "INC 5000" list this year. We have grown 95% from 2010 to 2013, so we are busy!

http://www.ireachcontent.com/news-releases...-272725391.html

www.e2cc.com

Thanks!

Cortni

Edited by QueenGlamis

3PVs are a busy business these days.....with the smart phone boom and companies hiring out....work is guaranteed.

Great opportunity.

3PVs are a busy business these days.....with the smart phone boom and companies hiring out....work is guaranteed.

Great opportunity.

Thanks Crusty! We are currently managing 65000 lines and adding customers daily. We are only Business management, so no dealing with the general public. We are also committed to providing top notch service and savings to our customers. Last year our customer satisfaction survey scores for the year was 98.6% of happy customers. We do not advertise anywhere, so all of our business is word of mouth and customer referrals, I think that speaks volumes!

:bump:

new hire "class" starting 12/1, interviews going on now!

:bump: I am always looking for great candidates! We started a new "division" managing Telematics for enterprise business, had to promote 2 people from my team (we like that promoting from within) so looking to fill their positions.

Also will be posting for a Project Manager soon!

:hello: I am starting a new person next week - and hopefully again end of Feb.

Great opening for smart, motivated young person that is a little techy and likes EASY (aka no angry people ) customer service.

Also have openings for offline data entry and an Excel guru for billing team! :hello:

Still in Tempe - we added another suite in our office buildings due to growth over the past year. It's BOOMING!