marlboroman

Justin From Revenge Racing

So who can I go to to get the best shock rebuild in AZ? Foddrill?

Heard enough about this Justin character... he seems like a real douche. Wouldn't loan him a penny if he needed it.

Unfortunately I know Foddrill will not do shock tuning, they will revalve but they do what you tell them. There has to be other guys here that will do it. I sent my Can Am turbo shocks out if state and they did a good job on them I don't the he does Polaris. We have to fund a good alternative , that's the root of the whole issue is we need a reliable guy for people to take their razors to. Tim

It would be pretty awesome if people that got ripped off by him would march around that rig with picket signs saying how much Justin screwed them for..

90 percent of them won't even post on here what happened. Most people don't want to broadcast that the we're duped or the biggie , deal with the negative feed back from cheerleaders . Can you imagine all the razor people who don't know the whole story , hell we have people who do know the story and are willing to look the other way because " our whole group is happy with our razor shocks" . There is no way that the people who make excuses for him don't really know the truth, they choose to ignore because they feel they receive benefit from his abilities, and to them that is more important than standing for the people who lost so much . As long as it doesn't happen to them it's all good because he is good at shock tuning.

This would be a whole different scenario if the excuse makers and cheer leaders didn't have something they feel they can gain by it. Tim

I would agree to this...A lot don't know the history...At least the raw legit history (Un Spun Version) A lot choose to overlook because they don't personally have a close friend that had bad dealings with and As Tim stated...Just want to benefit from his abilities... I'm A little different..My personal experience is what I'm going by...Not anyone elses. Kind of like No matter how many people like fabr...He's a D Bag in my eyes!

Name calling will not be tolerated

:lol: No one likes me here. I AM proud that you think of me as a D Bag though. AS I said before IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU (OR I) THINK OF HIM.HE RIPPED OFF PEOPLE AND HAS NOT MADE IT RIGHT AND THEIR OPINIONS ARE ALL THAT DO MATTER. Thank you ,D Bag(fabr). Edited by fabr

Everyone that lost money with him should be proud he is doing well on their money. (HUGE SARCASM) Dunecritter deserves the same respect Justin deserves.

So basically what fabr's trying to say is that anyone that has used Justin in the past, present or future is at fault in some way shape or form and should be hung at the cross... Your an Epic example of a "SPIN ARTIST" ...And I'm not going to call you sir.

Your right at home here...It's obviously where you belong...

You obviously are lacking reading comprehension skills. I wrote very clearly what I meant. Not the BS spin you put on it.

BTW,no one asked you to call me. I say here anything I would say elsewhere,no need for calls. D-Bag/fabr

Edited by fabr

post-11602-1420044440_thumb.jpg

Thats quite the rig for tuning shocks, gotta be full of snake oil, ummm I mean shock oil :sha:

Thats quite the rig for tuning shocks, gotta be full of snake oil, ummm I mean shock oil :sha:

What's a rig like that cost anyway? $250K, not including inventory/tools?

Takes money to make money.

Other people's money, in this case.

The flame car probably covers the tires and fuel for this rig... I'm sure the rest that lost out, financed the remainder of it's acquisition.

2500 @ 100 bux/shock revalved? Another 7500 to make a profit after PAYING expenses? Nope,ain't gonna happen. Someone is going to get hosed. Edited by fabr

Interesting to have a big advertisement like that on the side of a truck and a web address that doesn't work?

On edit: Looks like he is using a different domain then what is on the truck with no redirect.

Edited by Dune Carver

JINX!

Corporate Inquiry

File Number: L-1734538-0

Corp. Name: SHOCK THERAPY LLC

Domestic Address 22543 W LAURA ST

WITTMANN, AZ 85361

Statutory Agent Information Agent Name: JEANETTE CROSBY

Agent Mailing/Physical Address:

22543 W LAURA ST

WITTMANN, AZ 85361

Agent Status: APPOINTED 01/25/2012

Agent Last Updated: 03/02/2012

Funny, she even signed her name SMITH not Crosby. Hey as long as the cash is coming in, she'll sign her name I suppose.

So is he trying to piggyback on the Shock Therapy out of Brea?

JINX!

Corporate Inquiry

File Number: L-1734538-0

Corp. Name: SHOCK THERAPY LLC

Domestic Address 22543 W LAURA ST

WITTMANN, AZ 85361

Statutory Agent Information Agent Name: JEANETTE CROSBY

Agent Mailing/Physical Address:

22543 W LAURA ST

WITTMANN, AZ 85361

Agent Status: APPOINTED 01/25/2012

Agent Last Updated: 03/02/2012

Funny, she even signed her name SMITH not Crosby. Hey as long as the cash is coming in, she'll sign her name I suppose.

Hiding behind his wife's name like the last failed business.

Money is running thin again...

There's a special place in Hell for Justin Smith.

ahole stole my parents' flame car. He was selling the car and trailer for them on consignment. Word came down on GD.com that his doors at Revenge were being closed up by the landlord. I immediately called my father and stepmother to let them know and suggested they pick up their car ASAP. They were living out of state at the time, so they had KingGlamis go over to pick up the car on their behalf. Lo and behold.......oh......it just HAPPENED to be stolen the day before. Lots of talk that it was sold well before that time and Justin pocketed the money to keep his ponzi scheme going. When it all came to a head, he cried that everything was stolen. Well, we already see that someone's engine was placed into another customer's car.

Heard it has been spotted down in Rocky Point.

I've met Justin on several occasions. And like others have said, he's a very charismatic man and you really get the feeling that he can be trusted. But he is either 1) a malicious crook or 2) so crappy at business that he'll steal from others to cover his own ass.

I hope that the truth finally comes out.

Edited by Kelster

It would be pretty awesome if people that got ripped off by him would march around that rig with picket signs saying how much Justin screwed them for..

90 percent of them won't even post on here what happened. Most people don't want to broadcast that the we're duped or the biggie , deal with the negative feed back from cheerleaders . Can you imagine all the razor people who don't know the whole story , hell we have people who do know the story and are willing to look the other way because " our whole group is happy with our razor shocks" . There is no way that the people who make excuses for him don't really know the truth, they choose to ignore because they feel they receive benefit from his abilities, and to them that is more important than standing for the people who lost so much . As long as it doesn't happen to them it's all good because he is good at shock tuning.

This would be a whole different scenario if the excuse makers and cheer leaders didn't have something they feel they can gain by it. Tim

I would agree to this...A lot don't know the history...At least the raw legit history (Un Spun Version) A lot choose to overlook because they don't personally have a close friend that had bad dealings with and As Tim stated...Just want to benefit from his abilities... I'm A little different..My personal experience is what I'm going by...Not anyone elses. Kind of like No matter how many people like fabr...He's a D Bag in my eyes!

:lol: No one likes me here. I AM proud that you think of me as a D Bag though. AS I said before IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU (OR I) THINK OF HIM.HE RIPPED OFF PEOPLE AND HAS NOT MADE IT RIGHT AND THEIR OPINIONS ARE ALL THAT DO MATTER. Thank you ,D Bag(fabr).

I see an error in that statement sir.

I know it was going to cost 1k to wrap my car, whats it cost to wrap a semi, thats some acreage.

:lol: No one likes me here. I AM proud that you think of me as a D Bag though. AS I said before IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU (OR I) THINK OF HIM.HE RIPPED OFF PEOPLE AND HAS NOT MADE IT RIGHT AND THEIR OPINIONS ARE ALL THAT DO MATTER. Thank you ,D Bag(fabr).

??

??

You are well respected and liked by many on this site.

??

Well,maybe a few but many...................?? :lol::dunno:

??

Well,maybe a few but many...................?? :lol::dunno:

TLL speaks well of you.. :hmm:

:sha: being birds of a feather and alllllllll............................. :yay:

I understand what your saying Socaldmax...I doo..It's not my logic rather a question. If the PD had something of proof they would have acted on it... Sure people get away with murder and theft I'm sure but my question if you reread my post is people are stating they are 99.9 sure and have hard evidence and proof of the theft...If that was true he would not be roaming about scott free. They simply do not have concrete evidence let alone any. I judge someone by my own experience....Not anyone elses. You may be a lot of things yourself to many people but until I see something bad with my own two eyes....I personally have no issues with you. I'll also take it a step further to back up why I'm confident in my personal opinion...I have loaned cash to Justin probably 9 or ten times over the past 4 years or so when he was struggling...I never made him sign a note and I always got my cash back...Not exactly on the day discussed but relatively close. I did this based on my own experience and history with Justin...Again...Has never burned me. I took that risk and do not regret it. Would have been pretty easy to screw me at those times but never did.

Look guys...I'm very sorry as to anyone that has lost their hard earned money in any business dealings with the guy in years past...And I'm not saying that he was always or even ever was right because I know he wasn't...A raw and crappy deal for sure for many. BUT.. I truly believe that he has turned a new cheek and is and will continue to do his very best for anyone that wishes to use his services today. I am not afraid to tell anyone that I vogue for him today...That is why I am taking my very valuable time to post my personal opinion and experiences.

Just because you did not have a bad experience doesn't mean the people who did should be quiet about there's. Ask yourself this had you known what you have heard would you of left him a stack of hundred dollar bills for your numerous builds as easily as you did.

Nobody has said the guy doesn't know a thing or two they are just saying 20 people have called it a duck and if you want to walk up and check for webbed feet be our guest but don't turn around and say yep it was a duck

I also hope that the RzR shocks that you have were not financed by some guy in Mid-Ohio that is still checking the mail everyday waiting on his to arrive, If history tells us nothing that is or will be what happens to somebody at the end of this story.

By all meens...If you lost something dealing with Justin.. Lets hear it! but most likely you never did like many posters yet take the time to jump on the bash wagon because its such a fun ride and all. And I'm sure that all of us that feel that we are all great people today have never f#$ked up in our lifetime. Arguable at least but It is a possibility that people have the ability to change for the better. At the end of the day...Justin has had many car builds and paperless cash deals as opportunities to take me to the cleaners but ....has not. I have not ever been screwed by the guy regardless and unless he does jack me... I'll post my posatives just like you will post your negatives..I'm not saying you or anyone is wrong or right...But this is my experience 100% and not a spin off of someone elses bash that was a spinoff of another rumor etc...

And whats this missing shock storey all about? First of all....UPS and FedEx are perfect in everyway...Right??? By the way those shocks your referring to did eventually get recovered from the shipping Co. I personally spoke to Justin about this when it happened.

OK. Yes, we lost something dealing with Justin. In 2004 we bought the above mentioned Flame Car from Chuck at Dunebuggy.com for $72,000. It was common knowledge that Justin built that car and it was a great car. My wife ran that car for the next three seasons and during that time we ran into Justin at the dunes several times and he was always very nice, pleasant to talk with and seemed like a real good guy. Our last dune season was winter 2006-07. We moved out of Arizona in 04-2007 but had the buggy in a 24 foot enclosed Racer trailer in storage in Yuma. We decided to sell the buggy and trailer since we no longer were using them.

Since Justin was the original builder of the car we figured he knew the car like nobody else. I phoned him and asked if he could service the car so we could sell it. He said he could. I explained that we intended to sell the car and asked if he ever took cars on consignment. I asked what kind of percentage he would ask to sell our car. He told me if he was able to sell it we could give him a few hundred bucks and it would be good. We made a Hand Shake deal, with me figuring Justin was an honorable man.

So in February 2008 I left the buggy and trailer with Justin at his shop. I also left with Justin locks and keys for the ramp door, side door and tongue lock. Justin told me that after he serviced the car he was going to take the buggy and trailer to his own house because it would be safer there.

I then left to drive back to Tennessee. Shortly after I left Justin phoned me and asked if it would be alright for him to take the car to some regatta at GW or Buttercup the following weekend. He said he wanted to try out a new lightbar on it and maybe find a buyer. I told him, "Sure, No problem."

So anyway, about a week later I get a call from Justin and he tells me the cost for the servicing he did came to $1,700. I send him a check. Over the next several months I contact Justin periodically to find out if he has found a buyer. Then in May 2008 I get a call from Justin, saying he has found a buyer and asks me to send him the title for the trailer so he can close the deal with this "buyer" ASAP. The car was never registered in Arizona so there was no title for the car. So, still believing Justin is a stand up guy, I sign the trailer title and send it to him. But then I don't hear back from Justin. I called Justin back a few days later and for some odd reason the guy backed out of the deal.

For the next few months I kept checking back with Justin to see if he is having any luck selling the car and trailer, with negative results.

So, fast forward to August 21, 2008. My daughter calls me to advise me that she read that Justin's shop has been closed and locked. I called Justin to find out what was going on and check the status of our car and trailer. Justin told me , "a lot of stuff had been happening around there the last couple day but our car and trailer were safe and secure. A short time later Doug, KG called me and offered to go pick up our car and trailer from Justin. So I called Justin back and told him Doug would be coming to get our car and trailer. It is at this point that Justin drops the bomb. "Oh, I didn't realize when I talked to you earlier but your car and trailer were stolen from my shop. I asked Justin how that could be since he had told me that the car and trailer were being kept at his house because it was safer there. He said, "too many people knew where I lived so I brought your car and trailer to my shop." I asked him how some one could steal the trailer with the tongue lock securing it. He said, Oh, I must have forgotten to put the tongue lock on." I then asked about the signed trailer title that I had sent him in May. His answer? He had put the title under the cushion of the drivers seat of the buggy.

Only Justin knows exactly what ever happened to our car and trailer. I now suspect that Justin did, in fact, have a buyer for the car and trailer in May of 2008 when he requested the signed title to the trailer. I now suspect that he sold the car and trailer and pocketed the money, knowing that I had no recourse. I further suspect that had I not called Justin back on 8-21-08 to tell him Doug was coming to get our car and trailer he would have kept stringing me along, thinking he was still trying to find a buyer for our car and trailer. Obviously, none of this can be proven or Justin would be in Jail right now.

So there. That is the story of my dealing with Justin Smith.

So dunecritter, go ahead and ask Justin just exactly, what did ever happen to our car and trailer.

[/indent]

Dunecritter doesn't give a damn since HE has not been wronged-yet. What an ass.

Welp, there is the dang truth. Good to see ya here Wayno...