marlboroman

Justin From Revenge Racing

Here is long lost thread that I am surprised so many of us forgot. Tim

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....howtopic=146966

Do yourselves a favor and go to the last 2-3 pages of Tim's thread.

Did Justin walk away from all that unscathed. No judgements or anything but a bad reputation?

I honestly didn't think it would take that turd this long to resurface.

I will give him this, he has balls to it.

Hey Justin, I hope you get strung up by yore nuts!

post-16784-1418793754.jpg

Edited by saychz316

It seems that someone would be stoping by his shop to just to say Hi. :sraptor:

Edited by Dune Marshall

Not enough people who know the truth will ever take the time to post . Most people are to thin skinned to deal with his cheerleaders. It's funny how that thread is an exact mirror image of threads on here years ago. People try to tell the truth and they are drowned out but his tick turds.

People who know what and who he is will still do business because " he gets paid after he does the work".

Tim

Rzr forum Nazi "Frank" has now officially locked the thread.

Meh, don't care.

How is that douchbag any different than a person who let their house foreclose, lived in it for as long as possible to only have the bank "Buy the Keys" or the guy who ran up all the credit cards and lines of credit to only file bankruptcy.

Same kinda douche.

:coffee:

Meh, don't care.

How is that douchbag any different than a person who let their house foreclose, lived in it for as long as possible to only have the bank "Buy the Keys" or the guy who ran up all the credit cards and lines of credit to only file bankruptcy.

Same kinda douche.

but, but, but, but doing that doesn't hurt anyone.

-douchebag

Meh, don't care.

Same kinda douche.

-douchebag

Large Corps like Credit Cards and Banks who hold mortgage notes are crooks of another nature....I never said they were the victim or that we should pity them at all.

I feel for the fellow duners who got blindsided and lost their $$$$ to a douche bag like Justin.

My comment was pointing out that he neglected his financial responsibilities...just like folks who let their homes or credit go south....knowing that it will be erased in 7 years, that was the connection i was trying to make.....because here is Justin, almost 7 years later back in business.

2nd post in a topic bout some dude i could care less about.....i'm done here :lol:

I will give him this, he has balls to it.

Eff... Is there any self respect anymore? Why would you support and give your hard earned money to a person that bent anybody over so badly. I don't care how good he is. He elfed people over on his last TWO businesses. Both times it entailed theft. How do you look past that?

Same reason why we still elect douchebags in office, I suppose.

Sad to hear that people who knew how bad he bent over our very own members, are still helping his business..

Edited by Legit Duner

Meh, don't care.

Same kinda douche.

-douchebag

Large Corps like Credit Cards and Banks who hold mortgage notes are crooks of another nature....I never said they were the victim or that we should pity them at all.

I feel for the fellow duners who got blindsided and lost their $$$$ to a douche bag like Justin.

My comment was pointing out that he neglected his financial responsibilities...just like folks who let their homes or credit go south....knowing that it will be erased in 7 years, that was the connection i was trying to make.....because here is Justin, almost 7 years later back in business.

2nd post in a topic bout some dude i could care less about.....i'm done here :lol:

I know, my comment was more or less along the same lines.

Seems Like Tim and Marlboro became the Chester in that story. Sucks when you try to tell people the truth and they in return try to bash you. Sucks

Did Justin walk away from all that unscathed. No judgements or anything but a bad reputation?

Public records search:

Filing Date: 08/03/2010

JUSTIN R SMITH

Address: PO BOX 116, WITTMANN, AZ 85361-0116 (Maricopa COUNTY)

Plaintiff: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

Filing Type: FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Action: FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Total Lien Amount: $257,564

Court Case Number: 20100663515

Court: MARICOPA COUNTY RECORDER (AZMARC1)

JUSTIN R SMITH

Filing County: MARIC

Total Lien Amount: $17,658

Court Case Number: 20100663548

Alternate Court Case Number: 681769810

JUSTIN SMITH

Address: 200 MOUNT OLIVE DR, BRADBURY, CA 91008-1223 (LOS ANGELES COUNTY)

Filing County: Los Angeles, CA

Filing Type: CIVIL JUDGMENT

Plaintiff: GRANT AND WEBER

Court Case Number: 02C00365

Total Judgment Amount: $13,358

Court: MONROVIA MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY (CALOSMF)

Court Address: View Map [build an Address Report for this Address] 300 W MAPLE AVENUE, MONROVIA, CA 91016 (Los Angeles COUNTY)

Court Phone: (626) 301-4057

Filing Date: 04/30/2002

JUSTIN SMITH

Court Case Number: 2002C00365

Total Judgment Amount: $26,720

Filing Date: 04/2002

Judging by the dates he had some issues well before the 2008 crash that he blames for his problems.

Seems Like Tim and Marlboro became the Chester in that story. Sucks when you try to tell people the truth and they in return try to bash you. Sucks

As long as I did what I think is right, I have no worries about any backlash. Tim and I were trying to inform peeps about the past and to make the buyer beware. I've gotten quite a few PM's in regards to this, both positive and negative on both sites. I'm all good and felt like I acted right. We, as a dune family, have to watch out for each other. Merry Christmas. :ez:

Not enough people who know the truth will ever take the time to post . Most people are to thin skinned to deal with his cheerleaders. It's funny how that thread is an exact mirror image of threads on here years ago. People try to tell the truth and they are drowned out but his tick turds.

People who know what and who he is will still do business because " he gets paid after he does the work".

Tim

I know it's frustrating, but as I often say, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think."

All you can do is present the info and let people make their own decisions. Then when they get screwed, you get to laugh at them on a public forum for being morons!! Free entertainment!

:lol:

Public records search:

JUSTIN R SMITH

Action: FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Total Lien Amount: $257,564

Court Case Number: 20100663515

JUSTIN R SMITH

Filing County: MARIC

Total Lien Amount: $17,658

Court Case Number: 20100663548

Alternate Court Case Number: 681769810

JUSTIN SMITH

Court Case Number: 02C00365

Total Judgment Amount: $13,358

Court: MONROVIA MUNICIPAL - LA COUNTY (CALOSMF)

Court Address: View Map [build an Address Report for this Address] 300 W MAPLE AVENUE, MONROVIA, CA 91016 (Los Angeles COUNTY)

Court Phone: (626) 301-4057

Filing Date: 04/30/2002

JUSTIN SMITH

Court Case Number: 2002C00365

Total Judgment Amount: $26,720

Filing Date: 04/2002

Judging by the dates he had some issues well before the 2008 crash that he blames for his problems.

That first one shows the PO box registered to "shock therapy".. Have no idea how he even has any cash flow with a judgement like that. Are people paying cash?

I know liens stay on public record long after paid, but it normally states "paid"..

Well I should probably click off this thread and just Ignore it but this time I'm not going to and tho I'm sure the bashing will start and so on but here's my experience with Justin Smith. I like many here have been in the Dune scene since high school and absolutely love it...I've owned many high end cars over the years when the economy was good and the word "NO" did not exist...It basically turned into "How Much" to get it done before XYZ! First time I met Justin I was at camp in Glamis and a buddy was receiving his brand new shiny Predator....We were all drooling over this beast....He hops in it to give it the maiden test drive with the new owner and Literally "Roosts" out of camp leaving us all totally swamped in dust and dirt...I thought ...WTF! So they get back and again...Everyone starts to drool...I'm more like SumBitch! he says to me "What ya think" I reply "I think the cars great but you drive like an AZZ!" He was shocked and puzzled and I told him he blasted all of us and I can tell you he was like completely squashed and felt like S#$T. He apologized again and again and I let it roll...Eventually later that season I visited his shop and ended up buying a car from him. I will say the purchase and execution went but not as planned...He was very busy during this time period and many things were forgotten and the time frame in which we had discussed was pretty much blown out of the water. Eventually two months late I got my car as expected but was not as easy as I had hoped. At the end of the day I learned that Justin sucked as a business owner and was guilty of not keeping good enough records and keeping on a schedule for completion promises.

Over the years since then I've purchased 3 other cars from Justin...The experience has gotten better over those years and I never felt "Robbed" Occasionally I felt shrugged to the corner or bumped out of line, but never "Robbed". I would never buy from someone that I didn't trust personally...I know about all the rumors and everyone elses 2 cents stories....But my personal experience has always been just fine.

Justin was not my friend when we started doing business but over the years I will say that Justin is now my friend and I do trust him. I still use him today and I do recommend him to others for suspender work. I'm sure there are duners out there that feel as tho and HAVE gotten the shaft doing business with Justin over the years and that sucks...But I will say that the Justin Smith I know today is a far cry from the Justin I knew back then...That comment was not to change anyone's personal experience opinion but rather to actually give a glimps of a different persons perspective and experience other than a bash. I'm not his cheerleader and I'm not saying any of the rumors are BS....Just that I'm one of the guy's that has had a long history with Justin with a fair and good outcome everytime...

Well I should probably click off this thread and just Ignore it but this time I'm not going to and tho I'm sure the bashing will start and so on but here's my experience with Justin Smith. I like many here have been in the Dune scene since high school and absolutely love it...I've owned many high end cars over the years when the economy was good and the word "NO" did not exist...It basically turned into "How Much" to get it done before XYZ! First time I met Justin I was at camp in Glamis and a buddy was receiving his brand new shiny Predator....We were all drooling over this beast....He hops in it to give it the maiden test drive with the new owner and Literally "Roosts" out of camp leaving us all totally swamped in dust and dirt...I thought ...WTF! So they get back and again...Everyone starts to drool...I'm more like SumBitch! he says to me "What ya think" I reply "I think the cars great but you drive like an AZZ!" He was shocked and puzzled and I told him he blasted all of us and I can tell you he was like completely squashed and felt like S#$T. He apologized again and again and I let it roll...Eventually later that season I visited his shop and ended up buying a car from him. I will say the purchase and execution went but not as planned...He was very busy during this time period and many things were forgotten and the time frame in which we had discussed was pretty much blown out of the water. Eventually two months late I got my car as expected but was not as easy as I had hoped. At the end of the day I learned that Justin sucked as a business owner and was guilty of not keeping good enough records and keeping on a schedule for completion promises.

Over the years since then I've purchased 3 other cars from Justin...The experience has gotten better over those years and I never felt "Robbed" Occasionally I felt shrugged to the corner or bumped out of line, but never "Robbed". I would never buy from someone that I didn't trust personally...I know about all the rumors and everyone elses 2 cents stories....But my personal experience has always been just fine.

Justin was not my friend when we started doing business but over the years I will say that Justin is now my friend and I do trust him. I still use him today and I do recommend him to others for suspender work. I'm sure there are duners out there that feel as tho and HAVE gotten the shaft doing business with Justin over the years and that sucks...But I will say that the Justin Smith I know today is a far cry from the Justin I knew back then...That comment was not to change anyone's personal experience opinion but rather to actually give a glimps of a different persons perspective and experience other than a bash. I'm not his cheerleader and I'm not saying any of the rumors are BS....Just that I'm one of the guy's that has had a long history with Justin with a fair and good outcome everytime...

That's great to hear that you have had good experiences with him. Unfortunately, I know a few of the people who got burned when he closed up the Revenge shop, and the "burglary" story was the exact same story that he gave when cars went missing when he closed the Predator shop.

Like you said, he wasn't a good businessman back then. I've met him a few times, and he's extremely charismatic and likable, I even went down to Rocky Pt. to pit for him at a Whiplash race even though I live in CA and never bought a car from him.

For me, the bottom line is I know the people who lost their car and trailer to him, and I've seen enough evidence to be 99.9% sure what actually happened. There were others who paid for engines and trannys and never received them, etc. That's enough evidence for me to warn others of what happened and not risk anything myself, because all of this has happened not once, but twice, and at that point it's shame on any victim for thinking it wouldn't happen to them. Sure there are plenty of satisfied customers, but who wants to be left holding the empty bag when the Ponzi scheme collapses for the 3rd time? Even Phoenix PD detectives would probably stare in open mouthed amazement if someone told them that other people got burned by the guy TWICE, but I didn't think it would happen a THIRD time...

:bugsy:

My neighbor's Pit Bull hasn't disemboweled any of my children or senior citizens that I care for.

Edited by BaBaBouy

Isn't Shock Therapy in Brea? How does he get off using another business name for his?

Isn't Shock Therapy in Brea? How does he get off using another business name for his?

Justin is Shock Therapyst.