NE14SAND

Rugged Or Pci And Why

post-34114-1421098842_thumb.jpg

Picture says it all..

Nick was awesome, they replaced my radio and intercom with NEW units on site.

me and my group getting Tuned in the Dunes!

love me some Rugged Radio.

Facebook Link

Edited by doyoucare

well im looking at getting 2 complete intercom systems for 2 SxS's, already have the radios. maybe Rugged can hook a guy up with a deal for such a purchase? ;)

I'm pretty sure there's something we can do for you :)

Give us a call when you're ready, mention you spoke with me here, and we'll get you taken care of.

what name am I dropping?

THANKS

Aaron

well im looking at getting 2 complete intercom systems for 2 SxS's, already have the radios. maybe Rugged can hook a guy up with a deal for such a purchase? ;)

Give us a call when you're ready, mention you spoke with me here, and we'll get you taken care of.

what name am I dropping?

THANKS

Aaron

Haha my name is Just. or most commonly referred to around here as "the forum guy"

what name am I dropping?

THANKS

Aaron

Haha my name is Just. or most commonly referred to around here as "the forum guy"

Just has always taken care of me.

just talked with Scott, nice guy and knows the product.

ordered with the teryx and rzr mounts. thanks

arrrg

Why?

arrrg

Whats's goin' on man?

long road to happiness

One more happy customer here. They sold me two replacement cables for a good price. Offered to tune my radio and shorten my antenna cable in the dunes for free. I have had great customer service every time I needed something. I haven't had any problems other then what I caused. Hands down best customer service.

Edited by robseg

Not to stir the pot between PCI & Rugged, but I've been using and programing Vertex radio's for years, and in that time have had my share of issues with the Vertex

After installing one of my spare Vertex in a new RZR we pick-up it only lasted on trip :-( , and I'm just done with Vertex for the sand. I have all the programing hardware / software for the vertex and have did not want to make the change and learning curve to a different maker but just could not stand it any longer.

I did some research and decided to go with the Kenwood TK-7360H, and from the onset you can see a much better fit for the sand environment. the unit has better seals and no knobs, the programmable function keys offer the ability to be programed as a "push & Hold" pre-set keys to program different channels on the fly. this alone is a great advantage.

PCI does offer a mod kit with a pre-installed cable that matches up to the intercom unit eliminating one adapter cable.

I don't know if Rugged carries the Kenwood, and PCI is more accessible to my location for when I need it now. so I use them and have found the service, Knowledge, to be great & pricing to be fair.

I have to say that the intercom system that I bought several years ago has served me well. No complaints with the headsets either. This year I stepped up (for me) and bought their car to car kit and when I was being an idiot and couldn't figure out the ant mount, they walked me through it and followed up with me. The customer service really sold it for me.

Now I just need to take advantage of the tuning sessions they have when it comes near me....