ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Angrybuttcrack Adventures, Episdoe 49, Crashed, Pulverized My Heel On The Husqvarna

Thanks for the upload.

Is it 5 yet?

abc

Hope you recover faster than expected..being hurt and out of commission sucks

Thanks Mike, sure does. I don't know how some of those X Games guys do it. I met Twitch not too long ago. Guys like him, Pastrana, Nate Pratt, I'm in awe of their skill but have an ever gaining respect for their drive to get through these types of long recovery injuries and get back on the machine.

We'll see if I can make it back.

Appreciate it.

abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Thanks Mike, sure does. I don't know how some of those X Games guys do it. I met Twitch not too long ago. Guys like him, Pastrana, Nate Pratt, I'm in awe of their skill but have an ever gaining respect for their drive to get through these types of long recovery injuries and get back on the machine.

Appreciate it.

abc

NBA, NFL, Pro Bike racers, and the like all get 24/7 medical and rehab..

Back on the machine in a few weeks..

Get thyself healed.. :ck: :ck:

You left out the most important part... hows the bike? any damage?

Bike is 100% ok. Landed square on both wheels, I did bottom out, but unfortunately by body to all the rest of the inertia.

I'll be on the 'redesign' table in 20 hours.

Abc

I am IRON MAN!!

Was going to load my scooter and post op X-rays. Still ghetto on GD. I can send a check/pay pal.

I'll email my bro. Wife and nurse said. 'Do you remember what the doctor told you?'.. After surgery? ... No no recollection of that conversation.

Anyhow all the kings horses... NOT!

BRAAAP!

Abc

gnarly!

tdgik14.jpg

AJNGHMO.jpg

bHTCgYc.jpg

NRKVJQe.jpg

Damn ! That's some crazy surgery. Sorry to hear about that ABC. Gotta get yourself back in a cage. Now a days its just not worth it to be down and out several months. Stay off your feet and get well soon !

Appreciate it.

abc

NBA, NFL, Pro Bike racers, and the like all get 24/7 medical and rehab..

Back on the machine in a few weeks..

Get thyself healed.. :ck: :ck:

They are also not in their 40s.

I hope you fully heal up and stop doing your own stunts.

Good Lord, do you ever NOT wreck??

You should have the Lifeflight just follow you through the dunes so they can video the wipeout then pick you up and take you to the ER.

Or they should wrap you in 15 layers of bubble wrap and let you try to drive a Honda Pilot with the throttle reduced to 1/2.

Heal up soon!! :cheers:

A mere flesh wound, I had twice the steel and was riding again in no time.

Keep the foot elevated and keep wiggling them toes

Good Lord, do you ever NOT wreck??

You should have the Lifeflight just follow you through the dunes so they can video the wipeout then pick you up and take you to the ER.

Or they should wrap you in 15 layers of bubble wrap and let you try to drive a Honda Pilot with the throttle reduced to 1/2.

Heal up soon!! :cheers:

I wreck, but haven't had a 'bad one' since Dumont on a quad. I think that was 2010/2011. All the others have been minor 'walk aways' compared to this.

Like I said, there's a small % of us who have like a mental defect. We ONLY feel alive when going fast and pushing it. Maybe the only cure is a bad wreck/death.

We'll see if off meds and through rehabilitation if this knocks me out of the game, but I doubt it. If I can't walk / ride, I'll just buy an 800HP 38" tire 2 seat long travel something (inside of the car enveloped in bubble wrap), cart wheel it at 125mph into the boulders, etc

:flag::dancer:

Abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

That will buff out

Thanks ... I was beginning to worry. All heel stories on this thread seem rough. Doctor said I'll be good but he 'sells surgery' right?

Hey, no one asked so I'll through this out. Was a 100% alcohol and drug free trip until AFTER the crash. Had 2 Vicoden 45 minutes after the wreck, 3-5 road sodas on the way to the ER.

I'm really REALLY glad I don't have to look back and say that being 'wasted' was at all a factor. Crazy yes, but sober.

Crazy hurts.

Abc

Thanks ... I was beginning to worry. All heel stories on this thread seem rough. Doctor said I'll be good but he 'sells surgery' right?

Hey, no one asked so I'll through this out. Was a 100% alcohol and drug free trip until AFTER the crash. Had 2 Vicoden 45 minutes after the wreck, 3-5 road sodas on the way to the ER.

I'm really REALLY glad I don't have to look back and say that being 'wasted' was at all a factor. Crazy yes, but sober.

Crazy hurts.

Abc

Adrenaline is best enjoyed straight up, start mixing in the adders it just dulls the effects of the adrenaline.

I am 3 years post broken foot surgery and while my foot will never be the same I can deal with what I have as far as mobility and pain.

Get well soon!

Thanks 100dollarman. Just spoke to the Doctor. I also broke my Taleus (SP?) which is the bone above the heel that it rammed into. He removed all the broken pieces between the bones and reattached a big piece of this other bone to itself with a wire. I also have a wire that is poking out my foot (can't see it as it's under the cast). This is to either keep that Taleus or some other stuff in-line. Anyhow, I think it comes out in 4-6 weeks or something.

Oh, .. and the direct injection leg number just wore off.. Holy crap batman. Pain is increasing. Doctor said day #2 is the worst. I'm on 5-300 Vicoden every 4 hours. It's at the lower end and I guess I can take 2. I just don't like opiates. They make me dizzy, feel like crap. I can handle a 6/7, but the 8/9 (on a 10 scale) is a little much.

You play, you gone pay!!!

Business is going well though.. Good, since this incident will total me about $10k when it's all said n' done.

abc

Strip searching at the airport for you Angry from here on out. lol

Elevate and wiggle them toes. Don't try and put any pressure on the foot but wiggle wiggle wiggle :sraptor:

As soon as I can upload pics I will freak you out with hardware

Elevate and wiggle them toes. Don't try and put any pressure on the foot but wiggle wiggle wiggle :sraptor: As soon as I can upload pics I will freak you out with hardware

OK, cool, would like to see it. I'm wiggling.. and absolutely NO PRESSURE/WEIGHT.. not for months. If it isn't elevated, I'm hosed. Fortunately, got a nice 55" big screen and I can still work (when I'm not sleeping/writhing in pain).

Oh, I've already had a few dreams (nightmares?) where I took a step on the foot. It actually woke me up cause I basically moved it (as much as it can move) fast and violently within the cast. Probably moves like 1 mm in either direction. Like I was stepping on the gas or taking a step within the boot. Hurt like a muther eff*er! So, trying not to have those dreams anymore.. LOL.

Long road dogs.. long road.

Be well.

abc

Hope you get mo betta son......kinda be boring to not read ABC stuff on gd.

:js:

I remember those twitches. Oh MY!

Sleeping while keeping it elevated was easiest for me on the couch.

"Hurting is just pain leaving the body"

I would have to guess that you have got to be just about past or real close to the worst of the pain. Just remind yourself It will only feel better from here.

Thanks Endobear.. I'm very happy to be alive and not paralyzed or something. ..

... you know you gotta Roll With The Changes - Reo Speedwagon

abc

Now this is some hardware

post-2288-1425306145.jpg

:sraptor: