DEV'S RZR

Glamis Beach Store Hours

Stop by and say hi .. we welcome back all our fellow duners

post-18887-1427998427_thumb.jpg

:hethan: like the early open much better and I'm at the bar after 5 anyway.

So is the restaurant and bar back under the original owners control or is the company out of (can't remeber this part) r&p centro(?), still going to run it?

Looking foward to this weekend again.Will be nice to see bobby making his bloody marys and being able to chit chat.Gonna feel like a bar again.

be there sat around 12:30-1

Well on a positive note...the G store has no dust inside...it's very clean, and I got a shirt for 5.00

Just hope they restocked the budlight, I bought the last 18 pk wich

consisted of 8 bottles and 10 single cans :sha:

Well on a positive note...the G store has no dust inside...it's very clean, and I got a shirt for 5.00

I bought a few of the old shirts,a hoodie,and a cooler last month there.liked the retro throwback that wasnt a remake. :ck:

Are these hours just for Easter weekend, or the next few weeks, or ????

Are these hours just for Easter weekend, or the next few weeks, or ????

Pretty sure those are just the regular hours for now on

What the heck did I miss??

Just hope they restocked the budlight, I bought the last 18 pk wich

consisted of 8 bottles and 10 single cans :sha:

Buy a 30pk :ez:

What the heck did I miss??

Don't ask.

You're better off mowing your lawn.

Yes these hours are for the next couple weeks while there are duners out there .. then the summer hrs begin . They will be posted at that time...

So is the restaurant and bar back under the original owners control or is the company out of (can't remeber this part) r&p centro(?), still going to run it?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Was posted on FB that the restuarant and bar will be open this weekend.I do know it was said bobby is back at the bar and that mama jeanie was returning soon.

Little Cesar's "Hot n Ready" $5 in Brawley....or go big and get the $8 Deep Dish :drool:

:crusty:

Buy a few, have left overs when you get to camp.

Nothing we'll be decided on moma Jeannie's tell next season

Since 1979 The Glamis Beach Store has been owned by Mr Eugene LeBlanc and contrary to what has been said on Facebook and other websites , No money has ever been Deposited by anyone in the sale of Glamis Or The Glamis Beach Store .1979 !

post-5639-1428221357_thumb.jpg

Edited by glamispilot

Since 1979 The Glamis Beach Store has been owned by Mr Eugene LeBlanc and contrary to what has been said on Facebook and other websites , No money has ever been Deposited by anyone in the sale of Glamis And The Glamis Beach Store 1979 !

I'm not following that especially the last part of the sentence. Tim

And The Glamis Beach Store 1979

Since 1979 The Glamis Beach Store has been owned by Mr Eugene LeBlanc and contrary to what has been said on Facebook and other websites , No money has ever been Deposited by anyone in the sale of Glamis And The Glamis Beach Store 1979 !

Huh?

So escrow and a contract don't count? I was very happy and pleased with who was to take the store over personally. I will be the first to say they had good intentions and I support them. We enjoyed the people at the store for the first time that I can remember. I wish all parties the best and a speedy resolution.

So escrow and a contract don't count? I was very happy and pleased with who was to take the store over personally. I will be the first to say they had good intentions and I support them. We enjoyed the people at the store for the first time that I can remember. I wish all parties the best and a speedy resolution.

In order for the sale to be valid there must be money , No money was ever deposited into the sale.

In order for the sale to be valid there must be money , No money was ever deposited into the sale.

That's what contracts are for... Not having a dog in the fight I say that if it doesn't go through, we all as duners will be the ones that miss out. I hope it does. No disrespect to anyone meant. Sometimes change is good.

That's what contracts are for... Not having a dog in the fight I say that if it doesn't go through, we all as duners will be the ones that miss out. I hope it does. No disrespect to anyone meant. Sometimes change is good.

Sale was never valid NO Money .ever deposited in sale .

We? Lots of us including myself rarely if at all go to the store and vendors. Can't see any of this effecting my trips.

Since 1979 The Glamis Beach Store has been owned by Mr Eugene LeBlanc and contrary to

what has been said on Facebook and other websites , No money has ever been Deposited by anyone in the sale of Glamis And The Glamis Beach Store

1979 !

Huh?

I think what Tim means is:

The LeBlanc family owns the Glamis Beach store and some of the surrounding property as well. The sale was for the Beach store and the private property.

Obviously not Glamis, as a whole.