KingGlamis

Trump

There is enough dirt on Hillary to bury the grand canyon 10 times over. Dirt is not the problem. It's getting the mainstream media to report on it, and then hoping the uninformed can absorb it. Stuff just bounces right off her. Fortunately she is a horrible speaker, always puts her foot in her mouth, out of touch with reality ("We were broke" - "what difference does it make" etc). I am hoping they have a very hard time getting her to come off as intelligent and articulate when she speaks. I see this as a challenge for her. I also hope the Repub's have figured out that we have to fight by their rules and come out swinging. Romney was way too nice. There was blood in the water many times during the debates and he swam around it.

I can't say at this point Trump is my guy either, but it sure was nice to here someone articulate the frustrations many have felt for 8 years in regards to our country's leadership or lack there of. And also say things that it seems everyone is afraid to say, or does not posses the conviction to say. It is time the Repub's stay on the offensive with lots of ammunition ready to fire right back with facts, Benghazi, The IRS, Emails, and on and on and on..

I certainly think Hillary is beatable. But the Repub's have to be able to start a tidal wave of information painting her in a bad light (reality) and then keep it going all through the election process. The media fights so hard to paint her as a saint when all she really cares about is herself and what this country and the office of the president can do for her. All the local news channels love her, all the late night talk shows love her, all the daytime shows lover her, and they will play a part in swinging more and more votes over to her as many sheep will just follow suit.

The general uninformed public has to be informed of all of her garbage in great detail during the debates when everyone is watching. She needs to be put on the defensive to the point where she is drowning and can barely catch up. The challenge here is not appearing unfriendly when this happens. Some will actually feel sorry for her if this is not done right. If the Repub's are smart they could set her up and let her bury herself every time.

We don't have to go back to the 50's to win an election. We just need to win the hearts of enough people to vote the right direction. Unfortunately people are so clueless these days that they can't even decipher a dream from reality. And the Libs market dreams very well.

She has already tackled the "tough" questions. Republicans should have taken care of her long ago, but they stalled, and wussed out. We've been hearing how she should be brought up on charges by the Republicans for years now. This last minute shit is going to come off as "too little, too late" and it already has the feel of a "smear" campaign, and people are sick of that. That's all that has been going on for the last 8 years.

In my Independent mind, unless Republicans can make some charges "stick", they'll just make themselves look bad.

Best way to win, is to come up with a "winner".. Out of all the Republicans running right now, Rand Paul is the best bet, as his father still has a strong following and he appeals to some Dem's and a lot of Independents. He's not conservative enough for the neo-cons though.

As it stands now, Republicans do not have a "winner".

Edited by Legit Duner

Rubio and Fiorino have been running pretty good campaigns so far.

Their strong religious beliefs will be a bit of an issue. I do agree Fiorino is doing a good job. (forgot about her)

Their strong religious beliefs will be a bit of an issue. I do agree Fiorino is doing a good job. (forgot about her)

Which is sad. Just because the gov't can't sanction a state religion doesn't mean your leaders have to be devoid of religious practices. Motherluvin PC crowd man...

(grumpy rich old white guy reply)...

I'm glad he's in there to Stir it Up..Anything to defeat that Heinous Wretch..

The True Face of Evil...Chairman Mao Outfit and All...

post-32845-1434611699.jpg

Trump doesn't dislike the Clintons, he has supported them at times with donations. They were both invited to his wedding. Not sure how is is going to spin then long term, but his favorite president out of the last 4 was Bill Clinton. This could be used as a good thing for him to split votes, we will see how this all sorts out.

Trump doesn't want to be president. Just another comb-over-publicity-stunt because he loves to hear his name.

Given who is in office at the moment I don’t see how we could fall much farther down this bottomless pit of horrible decisions. Then again based on some of her past decisions and involvements I’m sure she’d happily try to keep digging.

One of the facets of what bothers me in conjunction to how she is portrayed in the news or social media outlets is the same flaw I saw when Odumbass was running. That being that news and social outlets simply focus on the fact she’s something ‘different’. In other words because she’s a woman and not a white male then by default she has to get seemingly ALL the spotlight attention and be portrayed in some arbitrary almost empowered movement of ‘bravery’ in some peoples eyes choosing to run for president. The same mentality was used with Ofailures campaign because he wasn’t just another token white guy so by default he had to get ALL the attention and some big publicity ass kissing fest had to carry on everywhere he went as a result.

The reason why all of that bothers me the most is that the news seems to focus entirely on the fact that they are ‘different’ but they don’t focus on what ACTUALLY matters. They don’t focus on qualifications, what they stand for, what there game plan is if they should get elected, and in general the aspects about the individual that ACTUALLY pertains to the abilities they will have in office to make things better or worse. It’s no longer about what they actually have to offer. It’s simply about who can be in the spotlight the most because they are ‘different‘.

Now I’m far from racist or sexist but it really puts a thorn in my side when the news, social media, or any special interest groups try to immediately by default take a side or put someone in the spotlight simply because they are ‘different‘. It doesn’t matter what there sex or race is. It matters what they have to offer should they get elected. But unfortunately no one in the media on any level seems to actually realize that or care enough to promote candidates based on there qualifications. Mostly because why focus on the facts when you can stir the pot and get ratings by capitalizing on insignificant crap like a persons race or sex.

I wish there were news organizations that actually cared about the facts rather then ratings trying to oversell an incompetent fool simply because she’s ‘different’. The only silver lining being it’ll be interesting to see how fast all the female special interests groups that are making a big to-do about her at the moment suddenly go quiet and disappear after a term or two of things going even farther downhill much the same way the same special interest groups that backed the fool in office now would happily hang his ass out to dry faster then a racist cult at the moment. In any case the point being I wish the news actually cared about what actually matters rather then spotlighting someone because there ‘different’. Not that Trump is necessarily the best person for the job but between him or Hilary, he’s got my vote ten times over.

Given who is in office at the moment I don’t see how we could fall much farther down this bottomless pit of horrible decisions. Then again based on some of her past decisions and involvements I’m sure she’d happily try to keep digging.

One of the facets of what bothers me in conjunction to how she is portrayed in the news or social media outlets is the same flaw I saw when Odumbass was running. That being that news and social outlets simply focus on the fact she’s something ‘different’. In other words because she’s a woman and not a white male then by default she has to get seemingly ALL the spotlight attention and be portrayed in some arbitrary almost empowered movement of ‘bravery’ in some peoples eyes choosing to run for president. The same mentality was used with Ofailures campaign because he wasn’t just another token white guy so by default he had to get ALL the attention and some big publicity ass kissing fest had to carry on everywhere he went as a result.

The reason why all of that bothers me the most is that the news seems to focus entirely on the fact that they are ‘different’ but they don’t focus on what ACTUALLY matters. They don’t focus on qualifications, what they stand for, what there game plan is if they should get elected, and in general the aspects about the individual that ACTUALLY pertains to the abilities they will have in office to make things better or worse. It’s no longer about what they actually have to offer. It’s simply about who can be in the spotlight the most because they are ‘different‘.

Now I’m far from racist or sexist but it really puts a thorn in my side when the news, social media, or any special interest groups try to immediately by default take a side or put someone in the spotlight simply because they are ‘different‘. It doesn’t matter what there sex or race is. It matters what they have to offer should they get elected. But unfortunately no one in the media on any level seems to actually realize that or care enough to promote candidates based on there qualifications. Mostly because why focus on the facts when you can stir the pot and get ratings by capitalizing on insignificant crap like a persons race or sex.

I wish there were news organizations that actually cared about the facts rather then ratings trying to oversell an incompetent fool simply because she’s ‘different’. The only silver lining being it’ll be interesting to see how fast all the female special interests groups that are making a big to-do about her at the moment suddenly go quiet and disappear after a term or two of things going even farther downhill much the same way the same special interest groups that backed the fool in office now would happily hang his ass out to dry faster then a racist cult at the moment. In any case the point being I wish the news actually cared about what actually matters rather then spotlighting someone because there ‘different’. Not that Trump is necessarily the best person for the job but between him or Hilary, he’s got my vote ten times over.

The "News" is / are a sales company supplying a product. Their product reflects the wants / needs of their customers and prospects. A nation of idiots isn't interested in an accurate portrayal of current events because being truly informed would mean that their current situation and lack of options in the foreseeable future is actually their fault. Nobody is interested in the removal of their "victim" status.

The people in question have a lot more going for them than their "race or sex," they have the backing of Organized Labor.

The alliance between unions, environmental Orgs, the Anti-Gun / save us from ourselves lobby and the Pro Illegal Immigration Peeps have succeeded in organizing the bottom feeders and institutionalizing "the Middle-class" in a united voice demanding a subsidized life. Like Pavlov's experiment in conditioned response, Americans hear the Government Bell and start to salivate, its feeding time...

The "News" is / are a sales company supplying a product. Their product reflects the wants / needs of their customers and prospects. A nation of idiots isn't interested in an accurate portrayal of current events because being truly informed would mean that their current situation and lack of options in the foreseeable future is actually their fault. Nobody is interested in the removal of their "victim" status.

The people in question have a lot more going for them than their "race or sex," they have the backing of Organized Labor.

The alliance between unions, environmental Orgs, the Anti-Gun / save us from ourselves lobby and the Pro Illegal Immigration Peeps have succeeded in organizing the bottom feeders and institutionalizing "the Middle-class" in a united voice demanding a subsidized life. Like Pavlov's experiment in conditioned response, Americans hear the Government Bell and start to salivate, its feeding time...

(grumpy rich old white guy reply)..

You caved under pressure... Or was this response alcohol related?

post-7778-1434638060.jpg

Just say you are "trans-legal". It seems to look well for any other cause.................

(grumpy rich old white guy reply)..

You caved under pressure... Or was this response alcohol related?

Get off my lawn!

Edited by BaBaBouy

The True Face of Evil...Chairman Mao Outfit and All...

post-32845-1434611699.jpg

chairman-mao.jpgHillary-Clinton1.jpg

UNIVISION...:lol:

920x920.jpg

So I'm willing to bet a lot of folks like this letter, but you really, REALLY have to ask yourself "is that the letter of a potential leader of the USA, or a entitled prick playing school yard games"

I don't want this guy writing letters to China or Russia on my behalf.

post-24169-1435387966_thumb.jpg

A bit strongly worded but I like the sentiment.

So I'm willing to bet a lot of folks like this letter, but you really, REALLY have to ask yourself "is that the letter of a potential leader of the USA, or a entitled prick playing school yard games"

Has the tone of "Entitled Prick" would be my opinion.

Guy has no business being the POTUS.

There is enough dirt on Hillary to bury the grand canyon 10 times over. Dirt is not the problem. It's getting the mainstream media to report on it, and then hoping the uninformed can absorb it. Stuff just bounces right off her. Fortunately she is a horrible speaker, always puts her foot in her mouth, out of touch with reality ("We were broke" - "what difference does it make" etc). I am hoping they have a very hard time getting her to come off as intelligent and articulate when she speaks. I see this as a challenge for her. I also hope the Repub's have figured out that we have to fight by their rules and come out swinging. Romney was way too nice. There was blood in the water many times during the debates and he swam around it.

I can't say at this point Trump is my guy either, but it sure was nice to here someone articulate the frustrations many have felt for 8 years in regards to our country's leadership or lack there of. And also say things that it seems everyone is afraid to say, or does not posses the conviction to say. It is time the Repub's stay on the offensive with lots of ammunition ready to fire right back with facts, Benghazi, The IRS, Emails, and on and on and on..

I certainly think Hillary is beatable. But the Repub's have to be able to start a tidal wave of information painting her in a bad light (reality) and then keep it going all through the election process. The media fights so hard to paint her as a saint when all she really cares about is herself and what this country and the office of the president can do for her. All the local news channels love her, all the late night talk shows love her, all the daytime shows lover her, and they will play a part in swinging more and more votes over to her as many sheep will just follow suit.

The general uninformed public has to be informed of all of her garbage in great detail during the debates when everyone is watching. She needs to be put on the defensive to the point where she is drowning and can barely catch up. The challenge here is not appearing unfriendly when this happens. Some will actually feel sorry for her if this is not done right. If the Repub's are smart they could set her up and let her bury herself every time.

We don't have to go back to the 50's to win an election. We just need to win the hearts of enough people to vote the right direction. Unfortunately people are so clueless these days that they can't even decipher a dream from reality. And the Libs market dreams very well.

The problem we face is that the General Uninformed Public doesn't really listen until they start making promises of grandeur and a better, non-working life for all!

Hilary, AKA SATAN can spout all the BS, lies and garbage..the GUP will just sit there with a :kenk: stare. When she says, Oh and after I get voted in, you all can have a cookie.

The GUP will be :oto:

:simrak:

Has the tone of "Entitled Prick" would be my opinion.

Guy has no business being the POTUS.

Thanks to our America hating token idiot the meaning of POTUS has changed. The new meaning is Piece Of Totally Useless Shit.

Trump would be a POTUS of action... A man with a plan. What we have now is indecision, and no plans for the biggest threats that face our nation. The next POTUS will have to be strong as the last 6 years have us in a real weak, vulnerable position.

The Mexicans really love him. They are now selling pinatas of his likeness. (Or is that a sex doll?)

post-29702-1435485071.jpg

My vote doesn't matter in California.