ImperialWizard

Glamis Beach Store

Sounds like those people that were supposed to buy the store were nothin but property kickers

http://www.rzrforums.net/glamis-sand-dunes...ris-glamis.html

You guys are seriously JUST hearing about this??? :coocoo::rotf:

Polaris is back in the works FYI... :deal:

I'm not in those that know club, sorry.

And they didn't even make the list on the 'Biggest Tire Kickers' thread..... :moof:

LMAO! x2

There's a lot more to this than most of you know.

Probably best to walk away from the subject.

Your comment is vague maybe you can be his voice and explain?

and is that a threat?

Bummer the thought of some nice changes to the store, vendors and surrounding area was cool.

I heard king adam the great has an offer in on the place...

What is the true purpose of this thread?

Are you asking for the current situation on the Sale that fell through?

Are you an interested buyer?

Aside from passing time on a slow summer day (Those threads can be found in cHeff's Lounge)....I'm wondering what the value here is.

:crusty:

first rule about the Cheff's lounge is, never talk about the cheff's lounge...

Sounds like those people that were supposed to buy the store were nothin but property kickers

And they didn't even make the list on the 'Biggest Tire Kickers' thread..... :moof:

LMAO! x2

and is that a threat?

Bummer the thought of some nice changes to the store, vendors and surrounding area was cool.

Aside from passing time on a slow summer day (Those threads can be found in cHeff's Lounge)....I'm wondering what the value here is.

I just wanted to quote this because it's obnoxiously long...

LMAO! x2

and is that a threat?

The last thing we need in the Cheff's Lounge is some random nOOb rhyming, posting last response, lying about the member above him and spewing nonsense in three word bursts..

and more quotes in a response..

LMAO! x2

The last thing we need in the Cheff's Lounge is some random nOOb rhyming, posting last response, lying about the member above him and spewing nonsense in three word bursts..

and more quotes in a response..

Yeah leave that stuff to the pros...

Jamar didn't you guys lock in the buy of everything with a $1000 deposit. If that's the case it's a done deal congrats on the purchase Can't wait to see all new renovations

Bummer I just heard through the grape vine they couldn't get insurance on it so now they are trying to get their deposit back. :1cheff:

Jamar didn't you guys lock in the buy of everything with a $1000 deposit. If that's the case it's a done deal congrats on the purchase Can't wait to see all new renovations

Bummer I just heard through the grape vine they couldn't get insurance on it so now they are trying to get their deposit back. :1cheff:

:lmao:

:1cheff: Edited by MWB

Probably in flood plain?

Heard they changed their minds and want to buy a dune buggy instead of store.

That was until they found out they can't get Insurance. :ck:

:lmao:

:dunno:

I about pissed my pants reading all this stuff, at least I got a good laugh.Carry On

and is that a threat?

:lol:

How about you worry about your own drama?

If it was a threat... All you'd do is quote it and cry about it, newbie.

Now... Go buy something you can add to your signature and lower the PSI of your chest... You aren't impressing anyone.

Apparently it's a problem to be curious about what is going on with the Glamis Beach Store and it's also real "neat" to see "newbie" being thrown around as seems to be pervasive around here. It also seems to be apparent that if you don't spend a substantial amount of time posting here for the last 10 years then your words are to be demeaned. It kind of goes back to the whole "respect your elders, just because they're elders." I'm not sorry, but if the elder is condescending, rude, and pretentious just because of age, then no, I don't have respect. It doesn't take a "slap" member to understand that "it's best to walk away from the subject" is only going to invite further questioning. I'm sure our government would love to make such a statement in order to stop further inquiry. Well done, sir.

some day I will be in the "inner circle" :ck:

and is that a threat?

Now... Go buy something you can add to your signature and lower the PSI of your chest... You aren't impressing anyone.

Apparently it's a problem to be curious about what is going on with the Glamis Beach Store and it's also real "neat" to see "newbie" being thrown around as seems to be pervasive around here. It also seems to be apparent that if you don't spend a substantial amount of time posting here for the last 10 years then your words are to be demeaned. It kind of goes back to the whole "respect your elders, just because they're elders." I'm not sorry, but if the elder is condescending, rude, and pretentious just because of age, then no, I don't have respect. It doesn't take a "slap" member to understand that "it's best to walk away from the subject" is only going to invite further questioning. I'm sure our government would love to make such a statement in order to stop further inquiry. Well done, sir.

Easy there don't need to bundle the whole board after one members comment. After all it is Toy Collector he can be a bit of a douche at times. :lol:

and is that a threat?

Easy there don't need to bundle the whole board after one members comment. After all it is Toy Collector he can be a bit of a douche at times. :lol:

Saying that something is "pervasive" around here is far from bundling the "whole" board and was also far from my intent. The bulk of my comment was directed at the maker of the statement, however, I did state that the use of "newbie" is in fact pervasive around here without "bundling the whole board." I definitely have noticed it does get used quite often and is typically irrelevant to the matter at hand, it's just simply used with a derogatory intent.

and is that a threat?

Saying that something is "pervasive" around here is far from bundling the "whole" board and was also far from my intent. The bulk of my comment was directed at the maker of the statement, however, I did state that the use of "newbie" is in fact pervasive around here without "bundling the whole board." I definitely have noticed it does get used quite often and is typically irrelevant to the matter at hand, it's just simply used with a derogatory intent.

Well maybe your definition is different then mine Especially of an unwelcome influence or physical effect) spreading widely throughout an area or a group of people. Also I would disagree with your above statement as well. Please reference some accounts, seeing to as it is used "quite often" it should not be hard to find multiple quotes of "derogatory intent" If a newer member was to post something questionable and is called out on it, it is called welcome to GD.com in comparison to a new member asking for help I assure you he would find it in abundance. Try not to figure this board out all at one time, there are some great people on this site and with any group some that just like to have a little fun at others expense.

At this point I am not going to continue to "reply" and I do apologize for derailing this thread. I'm not going to go back through the abundance of threads I have read and build quotes for each and every one. I can tell you that I have read enough to gain a perspective of the "old guard" v. "newbie" mentality and while I totally agree that finding help in abundance is necessary, disagreements tend to escalate quickly especially in an "old" vs. "new" situation. Regardless, I still enjoy the site and I definitely read much more than I post and I credit the site for helping me find my car. As for my statement, we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Back on track, I wish well for whatever happens with the Glamis Beach Store.

At this point I am not going to continue to "reply" and I do apologize for derailing this thread. I'm not going to go back through the abundance of threads I have read and build quotes for each and every one. I can tell you that I have read enough to gain a perspective of the "old guard" v. "newbie" mentality and while I totally agree that finding help in abundance is necessary, disagreements tend to escalate quickly especially in an "old" vs. "new" situation. Regardless, I still enjoy the site and I definitely read much more than I post and I credit the site for helping me find my car. As for my statement, we can just agree to disagree and move on.

Back on track, I wish well for whatever happens with the Glamis Beach Store.

I've been on this site a long time and contributed a lot. There is constant jabs at me, even in this thread here. The insurance jabs and $1000.00 deposit jabs are at me for a buggy deal gone bad.

Point is, this place is like a wolf den. You get attacked when they feel like it. Bunch of BS but thats the way it is.

Don't worry about it man. Keep in mind you are dealing w keyboard thugs & bullies.

Its all fun & games to them. It's all good till it goes bad :td:

Wait - are you calling me old? :ex:

I may be a douche at times but I sure do not spend my spare time digging into other people's financial situations that DO NOT directly pertain to me, and want it dished out all over the Internet.

My Elders taught me that.

What's happening with the Glamis Beach Store does not involve us. You may care... Or need something from them during the season but the reality is... You can still go to Glamis and do without the store quite easily.

By all means... Keep asking about something that doesn't involve you... Or your money...

Wow this thread was supposed to be simply about the "property kickers" now it's been derailed in the worst way. Wtf is going on with all this newbie talk?? Never mind that actually, how about where the hell are the people that claimed to have bought the beach store so they can explain what went wrong? I would think this is a community of duners who want nothing but the best for Glamis including the store. To be silent and act like its above us is wrong as well,. Please enlighten the rest of us as to why this would be such a touchy subject? Or better yet just state the facts of what happened. People were genuinely excited about the change. Btw everyone should quit with the stupid jabs directed at others that have nothing to do with the specific thread.

I may be a douche at times but I sure do not spend my spare time digging into other people's financial situations that DO NOT directly pertain to me, and want it dished out all over the Internet.

What's happening with the Glamis Beach Store does not involve us. You may care... Or need something from them during the season but the reality is... You can still go to Glamis and do without the store quite easily.

By all means... Keep asking about something that doesn't involve you... Or your money...

This thread took off from the simple fact that people were discussing things under a false pretense, and that my friend does not make sense in my world. I'm not talking about their finances, they were the ones that said thank you to the congratulations they were receiving... That could be considered a lie where I'm from.

This thread took off from the simple fact that people were discussing things under a false pretense, and that my friend does not make sense in my world. I'm not talking about their finances, they were the ones that said thank you to the congratulations they were receiving... That could be considered a lie where I'm from.

:simrak: hang in there

Is the store still open after all this? What was the asking price for the store?

Edited by FAMILY OF 4

I'll hang around all day Mike Dee!! Lol.. Oh yeah toy collector, it didn't involve "their" money either...hence "property kickers"

Edited by ellwood45

Is the store still open after all this? What was the asking price for the store?

Yes store is still open