Our group is all quad riders , most right around 50 years old. We still ride hard but go on the off weekends when things are not so torn up. Always interested in new people who love to ride and who can ride.

Then what are you still doing in your group? Lol. Sorry just missing the old days. I still ride my banshee.. in pieces getting pretty for the new season almost upon us. In the process of training a future 4stroke harasser, my son, on a apex100.

Still ride the 88 250r turned 370.

post-45339-1443618666_thumb.jpg

I live in yuma we go out 3or4 times aweek an during the week I ride a honda 700xx

I went through a similar thing, sold buggy, 5th wheel, trucks, house, etc. After a 6 year vacation from the dunes I finally am in a place where I can afford to go out again, I bought myself a new Raptor last December, then the girlfriend bought herself a Suzuki 400 and 2 Honda 250ex quads for the kids, then I bought a small toybox trailer. We are looking for a mellow group to camp with, this will be my girlfriends and her kids first season and they are sand virgins.

Shoot me a message if you want to hook up. I am not on much and this thread will probably be buried by the time I sign on again. or email me at ian@coleyconstruction.com

For what it's worth, our group has dwindled down over the last few years but there are still 4-5 of us that like to tear up Buttercup and Gordons on our quads. I got a highly modded raptor, my pops runs a KTM 525 XC and there is a Banshee and a Honda 450r in the group. Every now and then we pick up a few more riders in the group. I am always looking to meet and ride with new people. Fast or slow, doesnt matter as long as we are in the dunes riding. I am in Yuma and the rest of our core group is out of SD.

Enjoy the rebuild 32hotrod.

I'm in the process of refreshing my 88 Zilla too.

20150910_071742_zpskachnhk7.jpg

20150921_214802_zpsex40quxw.jpg

Detailed build/updates in my signature thread.

Still ride the 88 250r turned 370.

You do have some of the coolest toys in the hood. One of these days I won't be in a hurry when you are out there.