blackpearlhd

Horsepower Wars 2015

So when is this happening? Gotta make sure I have my car back in time so Im not sitting in a SXS and look somewhat "cool" on the sidelines.

It takes skill to drive these cars to potential. So hired guns is admitting you can't drive

For shit.

How many 1000+ HP rails have you driven? There's a difference between not being able to "drive for shit" and not being able to extract that last 1-2% from a rail putting 4-figures to the tire. It's easy to talk about it having never done it. That last 1-2% is probably what will decide HP wars, just like last year...

-TJ

TJ so you are saying that someone like me that has never driven a big HP car could drive within 1-2% of the pros? So is it easy or hard I'm confused. Or is you 1-2% made up and way off of reality?

To be honest with you I could give two shits about who does what. I like to watch, just because I have never driven one doesn't mean I don't appreaciate the skill it takes.

But look at it this way if you have the best looking woman and she is amazing in the sack but you have a tiny Dick, do

You ask your buddy to use his superior flesh stick to get that last 2% out of her?

Kinda hampers your bragging rights.

tumblr_m8egog5Yc01rd1w8io1_250.jpg

:rotl:

BLD, had me rolling on that one.....and 100% TRUTH!

Drive your own car, simple.

I would love to se TMWs LS2 Rzr make a pass.

I would love to se TMWs LS2 Rzr make a pass.

Yeah and I would love to see that thing hit the whoops too, I doubt either will happen. #wasteofmoney. Moving on :moof:

Can certainly tell its been a long summer, and this year will have some fast cars to drool over. GT Performance is going to be making a name for the sand car division this year, with Jeff Pont's Tatum. Not too many details out, but i would expect nothing but the best from him. SA i am sure has more than one trick up his sleeve, heard of a few Danzio motors goin in current cars. Kings got a ford motor rumored to have some serious boost too. Can't come soon enough for me, been a long time it seems.

Who else has a project going on they have had under wraps?

SA must be fooling everyone saying that he's not driving anything huh?

Rumor has it there's a new two seat Tatum like the one at the Sand Show. Its a rear engine, and a 2016 being built right now with a ton of HP by A HP Wars past racer. He doesn't live in tx, and it's not Paul Tracy. Its going to be real hard to beat. Driver has No Fear of putting it all the way in, so that rules me out. Lol.

Edited by Dirtywhiteboy

There's a new two seat Tatum like the one at the Sand Show. Rear engine, and a 2016 being built right now with a ton of HP by A HP Wars racer. Here's a clue: he's only missed one showdown. He doesn't live in tx, and it's not Paul Tracy. But I don't think this new car can be beat. Driver has No Fear of putting it all the way in, so that rules me out. Lol. Take a guess...

:1cheff: Hmm, heard about someone wanting to build such a car. :igar:

Wish I was in that position, but I'll be content watching it all from the sidelines.

There's a new two seat Tatum like the one at the Sand Show. Rear engine, and a 2016 being built right now with a ton of HP by A HP Wars racer. Here's a clue: he's only missed one showdown. He doesn't live in tx, and it's not Paul Tracy. But I don't think this new car can be beat. Driver has No Fear of putting it all the way in, so that rules me out. Lol. Take a guess...

El Supremo Air-o?????

:1cheff:

post-4477-1446198502.jpg

post-4477-1446198656.jpg

post-4477-1446198672.jpg

Edited by gmann

Is there a:

1) 2 seat blower class?

2) 2 seat twin turbo class?

3) 4 seat blower class?

4) 4 Seat twin turbo class?

Isn't this going down in a few days?

Was just told by someone that the ASA posted on their fb page that it has been called off😱

Was just told by someone that the ASA posted on their fb page that it has been called off😱

I would like to see that since I couldn't find it

I would like to see that since I couldn't find it

I saw a post too that the BLM called it off for the third straight year. Has to be a different event as we all have seen videos from the last two years lol

Need a decoy group to gather in an area so the real deal can proceed!

Where you parked at ?

Where you parked at ?

Home :lol: unfortunately

Kinda simple

run what you brung.

No excuses

Cars on the rag or you foot slipped a loss is a loss a win is a win

If you got more money then brains then sit on the sidelines or watch the dune freq video

My x5r was literally completed the day of hp wars last year and with zero seat time I chose to sit it out

I will admit dale is the exception because he creates some of the baddest fastest cars and could afford to own any of them

Just because one can or can't afford the car, can or can't drive it doesn't make one person better then the next so let's stay on topic.

True Dat

Seen pics on instegram of cars getting impounded... Not good

Last I heard was 5 cars impounded due to no Vin or registration.

Im seeing and reading the same on Instagram. Seems like they were trying to shut it down.

Im seeing and reading the same on Instagram. Seems like they were trying to shut it down.

All are true, BLM killed it! ;( I still hope this can happen one day this year!

Glad Blackzilla made a pass. Stupid idea for new years weekend and announcing to everyone.

I think everyone else was racing for second. Blackzilla in my eyes was the fastest.