Lepimpster

Sweet Deal On A Mattress

So we have been in the market for a new mattress for quite some time. Found a new store in town called Sleep Squad and I saved damn near half compared to other stores. The way it works is you go to Macy, Sleeptrain, Sit n Sleep, Banner Mattress, or any retail mattress store. Try out the mattresses to see which one it is you like. Write down the name of the mattress you are interested in. Then schedule an appointment with Sleep Squad to go over pricing. You will be shocked at how much less it is. They have adjustable bases as well. We are amazed at the amount of markup some of these mattresses can have. We will definitely be back to get my son a new mattress. If they ask tell them Patrick sent you.

Sounds like their business model is factory direct no overhead or floor space at competitors expense. I feel this leads to bad things. This is the future of business; no tangible self review. All sales conducted online based on peer review. Congrats on saving money though

Edited by sausage450r

Lots of ads on the radio for mattresses lately. I wonder why the market explosion.

Lots of ads on the radio for mattresses lately. I wonder why the market explosion.

The Chinese had to find a place to use the formaldehyde now that they had to take it out of the flooring.

I was tricked..

I thought it said "Mistress".. :hmm:

Ever see the 1/2 ton trucks with 50 old, dirty mattresses stacked 10' high headed to Mexico?

I worry about knockoffs, they are everywhere and everything. I mean everything.. And they're good at it.. Have some 169.99 fake Dewalt batteries sitting here and can't tell the difference on the outside, but you can on the inside.. :nag:

Edited by Legit Duner

I know what you guys are saying with the knockoffs. However I happen to know who these owners are and they have been in the mattress business for a long time. They know their business and with knowing them I would not hesitate with the mattresses authenticity. If you are truly in the market for a mattress and know what you want hit them up and save some money. Then when you are happy that you saved a bundle of money you can thank me. Benjamins work fine for that :sraptor: And yes they have very low overhead with a low lease which helps them get the savings to you.

Just got my mattress this weekend and it was comfortable as hell. I should have gone with a Beautyrest Black from the start. Only negative is it was a HEAVY sob trying to get upstairs.

That's why I live down in the basement. Just let the thing fall!! Peace

On 10/1/2015 at 6:58 PM, Lepimpster said:

So we have been in the market for a new mattress for quite some time. Found a new store in town called Sleep Squad and I saved damn near half compared to other stores. The way it works is you go to Macy, Sleeptrain, Sit n Sleep, Banner Mattress, or any retail mattress store. Try out the mattresses to see which one it is you like. Write down the name of the mattress you are interested in. Then schedule an appointment with Sleep Squad to go over pricing. You will be shocked at how much less it is. They have adjustable bases as well. We are amazed at the amount of markup some of these mattresses can have. We will definitely be back to get my son a new mattress. If they ask tell them Patrick sent you.

How is the mattress holding up?

A friend of mine owns a mattress factory,   There is 4-10x markup on mattresses.   Most of the time he sells me mine for $225-$450 depending on the types of foam used.   THe stores sell them for $1200 $4000.  My newest mattress sells for $7800 at Bloomingdales.   I paid less than the sales tax alone on a bed that expensive.

I get it they have to pay the lights and rent but dang I wont pay full price for a mattress

1 hour ago, ladsm said:

A friend of mine owns a mattress factory,   There is 4-10x markup on mattresses.   Most of the time he sells me mine for $225-$450 depending on the types of foam used.   THe stores sell them for $1200 $4000.  My newest mattress sells for $7800 at Bloomingdales.   I paid less than the sales tax alone on a bed that expensive.

I get it they have to pay the lights and rent but dang I wont pay full price for a mattress

Got a store location and name or is it just your a friend deal?

Friend deal