RacecaR

Tires Tires Tires!

Some prices are added to the original post. Just plan on the prices being slightly less for GD members. PM/call/text with any questions.

Thanks,

-Justin

Would like price on a pair of 10.75 x 15 Fronts. What is the actual height on these tires?

PM Sent

Why not post the prices publicly so people can compare?

I've thought about it. I can post all my normal prices for all the popular tires but you would still need to PM me to get the GD.com price. I'm selling these to GD members lower than what I'm even allowed to advertise (per STU).

Ill update the original post today with some prices, but again please PM me and I'll give GD members the best deal I can.

Thanks,

-Justin

Cool! Thanks for the fast and honest reply Justin. I wasnt bagging on you - just curious why. Thanks so much for being a sponsor! :cheers:

Would like price on a pair of 10.75 x 15 Fronts. What is the actual height on these tires?

PM Sent

Why not post the prices publicly so people can compare?

I've thought about it. I can post all my normal prices for all the popular tires but you would still need to PM me to get the GD.com price. I'm selling these to GD members lower than what I'm even allowed to advertise (per STU).

Ill update the original post today with some prices, but again please PM me and I'll give GD members the best deal I can.

Thanks,

-Justin

Cool! Thanks for the fast and honest reply Justin. I wasnt bagging on you - just curious why. Thanks so much for being a sponsor! :cheers:

I didn't take it that way at all. Just an honest questions lol. :cheers:

Will be ordering a new set of paddles soon. STU's website looks like it was designed in the stone age. Can you clarify the size/aggressiveness of the paddles? Does a 33-15 blaster #2 Pro cut have the same size paddles as a 35.5-17 #1 cut? What is the most aggressive STU paddle for a 15" rim? Trying to avoid buying new 17" rims. Sorry for the newbie question.

Edited by 1newbie

Will be ordering a new set of paddles soon. STU's website looks like it was designed in the stone age. Can you clarify the size/aggressiveness of the paddles? Does a 33-15 blaster #2 Pro cut have the same size paddles as a 35.5-17 #1 cut? What is the most aggressive STU paddle for a 15" rim? Trying to avoid buying new 17" rims. Sorry for the newbie question.

Yeah, I don't think they've updated their website in awhile hah!

The pro cut is a larger paddle on the same size tire as the 33-15 Blaster. The Pro #1 is the equivalent of a regular 33-15 blaster #2. The Pro cut was made for the guys that don't want to switch to a larger tire/rim or don't have room for a larger/wider tire but need a more aggressive paddle than the standard Blaster. The pro cut is the same PADDLE that is on the 33-17 Sand Blaster and the 36-17 Sand Blaster. The 35.5-17 Sand Master is a much more aggressive/thick paddle than any of the blasters and does not come on a 15" tire. The 33-15 Blaster Pro #2 would be the most aggressive 15" tire.

If you are going to go with the pro #1 you can also get the 33-15 Blaster #2 (not the pro cut) and it's almost the exact same size paddle but cheaper per tire. Only time I order the Pro Cut #1 is as a backup if STU is out of stock on the regular blaster #2.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

-Justin

Edited by RacecaR

Thank you for the info, it helped a lot. Sounds like i'll need the 35.5 maybe #1 cut.

Price on a set of 16.50 X 15 paddles please. Can I get them stagger cut?

Just picked up my STU sand master #1 cut paddles :

Cheapest price I could find and Justin was great to deal with. Would def recommend if you are in need of sand tires :hethan:

Price on a set of 16.50 X 15 paddles please. Can I get them stagger cut?

PM sent!

I can cut the tires any way you want, I can cut every single paddle off if you want. I just need anything out of the ordinary pre-paid.

Just picked up my STU sand master #1 cut paddles :

Cheapest price I could find and Justin was great to deal with. Would def recommend if you are in need of sand tires :hethan:

Thanks man. Have fun with them!

Heading out to G today. Got some extra room if anyone needs me to bring tires.

How much for 33-15 #2 blaster and the blaster pro 1 and what is the difference between the two ?

Ordered 10.75-15 Razor yesterday and received them at my house the today!! Thanks Justin

do you have any paddles that fit on a 6 inch rim? its for a 110 coolster quad

How much for a set of STU RAZAR BLASTER 10.75 X 15 shipped to 48213?

I don't have anything that small, sorry.

PM sent

I don't have anything that small, sorry.

PM sent

Hi there, I was looking to get a set of 36x17 stu#2 cut paddles, possibly 2 sets.

my question is I have a tatum black widow with about 500hp to the rear wheels and It has 35.5's on it now, are the 36's lighter? what would you recommend? thanks

Post 89, never received a PM for ( How much for a set of STU RAZAR BLASTER 10.75 X 15 shipped to 48213? )

Post 89, never received a PM for ( How much for a set of STU RAZAR BLASTER 10.75 X 15 shipped to 48213?)

Sorry you never got the PM, I'll resend it right now.

Refreshing dealing with a responsive vendor who communicates well.... Very good prices and very good to deal with. Thank you.

Sorry to everyone who has asked for prices on shipping outside of AZ or NV. I'm still working on finding a reasonably priced freight company for these tires that ships further than AZ and NV. Everyone I talk to is outrageously priced compared to the company I've been using. Anyone have any leads on a good freight company?

TTT. Let me know if anyone needs tires! I'll be out in G on Saturday.

Want to give a special thanks to Justin, for fast delivery and the best price around. Easily beating a couple of other distributers by atleast $200 overall.. complete set of 36s and 12.50s were at my house within 2 days of him receiving payment..once again Thanks Justin!

Looking for a price on a set of #1 33 Blasters

Edited by Guest

Looking for a price on a set of #1 33 Blasters

PM sent

looking for the price on 10.75 on 15 sand blaster front. thanks