KingGlamis

Paris Massacre

In all seriousness, i.e. without the hop infused sarcasm that I usually post with, how come we can't just wrap these dead terrorists in bacon and bury them beneath a pig farm? These idiots are willing to die because they think the next life is the better one, let's make it a little harder for them to get there. I'm pretty sure the 72 virgins would be less than accepting of a pork infused spirit. Is it just the political correctness that prevents this?

Hell will take them in any package!

I say Bacon wrapped Mummification in a coffin with a glass top and the sides plastered with Penthouse magazine covers!

:bag:

Just an FYI.

If a believer consumes pork unknowingly or by mistake, there is no sin of him or her. God does not punish anyone for lack of knowledge, nor for unintentional mistakes or forgetfulness.

How conveeeeeeeenient!

church-lady.jpg

Hahahaha... Good one Robbie
Just need socal to chime in to complete the circle jerk.

So much ignorance in this thread. It makes me sad, especially as a non-American, educated, politically-savvy, Mexican immigrant.

I'm a dummy with nothing much to contribute so I keep my mouth shut and try to spare the online community of political opinions but several posts in this thread are a testament to the train of thought that is wrong with the general populace of this country.

I'm out.

I'm with you.

I'm against the whole deal because its not fair to the Mexicans.

The Mexicans have been fighting for benefits, face discrimination, done the jobs that Americans won't do. Heck, they live right next door and they have to sneak in to the country.

Then this Asshat decides to just GIVE all the benefits, housing, medical, schooling, transportation, and preferential treatment to these Muslim Syrian refugees.

It's just not fair, I tell you! :nag:

What's Mexico have to do with the topic of discussion?

Dont know myself, but was curious why you brought it up first though?

Oh wait, I think I see the sarcasm in the post now!

Just trying to stick up for the Mexicans, since one of them made it a point of the topic,

and the 3 amigos each take personal jabs at me. One might get a bacation.

come on robert, calling a comment stupid isn't the same as calling a person stupid, if thats your reason for a vacation.

lighten up, junior.

In all seriousness, i.e. without the hop infused sarcasm that I usually post with, how come we can't just wrap these dead terrorists in bacon and bury them beneath a pig farm? These idiots are willing to die because they think the next life is the better one, let's make it a little harder for them to get there. I'm pretty sure the 72 virgins would be less than accepting of a pork infused spirit. Is it just the political correctness that prevents this?

Hell will take them in any package!

I say Bacon wrapped Mummification in a coffin with a glass top and the sides plastered with Penthouse magazine covers!

:bag:

Just an FYI.

If a believer consumes pork unknowingly or by mistake, there is no sin of him or her. God does not punish anyone for lack of knowledge, nor for unintentional mistakes or forgetfulness.

FYI. If we tell them that they will be buried with pigs they can't say they didn't know. ....

:js:

c2f452b776240abd350fb0e78717a187.jpg

Maybe because the first letter of ISIS stands for ISLAMIC.

and why are you sticking up for them?

Sticking up for who?

Statement being made that generalizations suck, know the real target and go after it with a vengeance.

You support the killing of innocent people based on their (add the part that makes you comfortable with their death)?

How do we solve this problem Robbie, which Country, Government, Religion, Sect, etc. should we go after?

In today's "Wirelessly" Connected Global Economy - you go after the supply of money and remove their technology. Kill their financial backing and kill their communication (Internet, Cellular, Encrypted APs)

So much ignorance in this thread. It makes me sad, especially as a non-American, educated, politically-savvy, Mexican immigrant.

I'm a dummy with nothing much to contribute so I keep my mouth shut and try to spare the online community of political opinions but several posts in this thread are a testament to the train of thought that is wrong with the general populace of this country.

I'm out.

I'm with you.

The Mexicans have been fighting for benefits, face discrimination, done the jobs that Americans won't do. Heck, they live right next door and they have to sneak in to the country.

Then this Asshat decides to just GIVE all the benefits, housing, medical, schooling, transportation, and preferential treatment to these Muslim Syrian refugees.

Just trying to stick up for the Mexicans, since one of them made it a point of the topic,

Amigo Number one here, please clarify...

Who am I sticking up for?

Not ISIS, not even Muslims......point being made was already made, perhaps you didn't like my question back to you.

No need to answer if you feel it was truly a personal jab, I was asking a question related to the topic.

We can discuss any issues privately if we need to.

While I'm not very well versed in politics or religion I will say this. The KKK WAS a group of people that established themselves on their hatred of non-whites. This is a belief that they shared, that shared belief led them on a path of beating,demoralizing and killing non-whites. This was not taught to them by the writings in the bible, it was their ignorance and hate that did that. While they very well may have been baptized Christian, believed in God and went to church on Sunday's they did not kill per the bibles word or act in a Christian manner.

Isis on the other hand is taught by the Koran. The Koran teaches hate, it teaches that the non believers must die. If your a good practicing Muslim following the word of the Koran, that's how a Muslim should practice their belief. They kill per the written word of Mohammed for Alah. Ridiculous outfits, the smell of sheep vagina and missing teeth is all I see in common with those 2 groups.

Edited by FAMILY OF 4

Awwwws, did someones feelers get hurt?

Smatter'? Is someone playing the same bullshit games you play? Competition getting you down?

Here's yore chance. House some Syrian refugees to prove to us all how open and welcoming you are of others cultures and beliefs.

Lead the charge.

An edit just for dirtdogg! Xoxo!

Edited by saychz316

Maybe because the first letter of ISIS stands for ISLAMIC.

and why are you sticking up for them?

Sticking up for who?

Statement being made that generalizations suck, know the real target and go after it with a vengeance.

You support the killing of innocent people based on their (add the part that makes you comfortable with their death)?

How do we solve this problem Robbie, which Country, Government, Religion, Sect, etc. should we go after?

In today's "Wirelessly" Connected Global Economy - you go after the supply of money and remove their technology. Kill their financial backing and kill their communication (Internet, Cellular, Encrypted APs)

I'm out.

I'm with you.

Amigo Number one here, please clarify...

Who am I sticking up for?

Not ISIS, not even Muslims......point being made was already made, perhaps you didn't like my question back to you.

No need to answer if you feel it was truly a personal jab, I was asking a question related to the topic.

We can discuss any issues privately if we need to.

It was a question, not a statement.

The picture shows KKK members, and says "No-one thinks these people are representitive of Christians"

The caption of the bottom picture says "Why do so many think these people are representative of Muslims"

and I replied that the first letter of ISIS stands for Islamic. and I dont hear anyone calling them anything BUT Islamic.

Makes sense to me, but the picture comparison makes no sense. Hence, asking why you would use that pic, as it appears to stick up for them.

Awwwws, did someones feelers get hurt?

Smatter'? Is someone playing the same bullshit games you play? Competition getting you down?

Here's yore chance. House some Syrian refugees to prove to us all how open and welcoming you are of others cultures and beliefs.

Lead the charge.

An edit just for dirtdogg! Xoxo!

why would my feelings get hurt...is that all you got? blehhhh, you've done better.

what made me post that was your ass kissing "good one robbie" post. gave me douche chills...it was very cute, though.

I'm gonna put an add on Craigslist right now....we'll see how many refugees answer the ad. I'll let you know.

I'm out.

I'm with you.

Which one made Mexicans or Mexico a point of the topic? As far as I know, I stated my race/nationality to emphasize a point.

In my opinion, you deflected to unrelated, random and possibly biased personal sentiments about another country/culture without provocation?

Is asking legitimate questions, sharing opinions and trying to understand someone else's position now grounds for a bacation?

I'm out.

I'm with you.

Which one made Mexicans or Mexico a point of the topic? As far as I know, I stated my race/nationality to emphasize a point.

In my opinion, you deflected to unrelated, random and possibly biased personal sentiments about another country/culture without provocation?

Is asking legitimate questions, sharing opinions and trying to understand someone else's position now grounds for a bacation?

Read it again, I was showing my dislike for the administrations decision to bring the Syrian refugees here, and suggested that the Mexicans have been pushed backwards in line, unfairly in my opinion.

I'm out.

I'm with you.

I stated that I'm a Mexican immigrant but how do you extract me bringing up Mexico by stating my race/nationality?

While I'm not very well versed in politics or religion I will say this. The KKK WAS a group of people that established themselves on their hatred of non-whites. This is a belief that they shared, that shared belief led them on a path of beating,demoralizing and killing non-whites. This was not taught to them by the writings in the bible, it was their ignorance and hate that did that. While they very well may have been baptized Christian, believed in God and went to church on Sunday's they did not kill per the bibles word or act in a Christian manner.

Isis on the other hand is taught by the Koran. The Koran teaches hate, it teaches that the non believers must die. If your a good practicing Muslim following the word of the Koran, that's how a Muslim should practice their belief. They kill per the written word of Mohammed for Alah. Ridiculous outfits, the smell of sheep vagina and missing teeth is all I see in common with those 2 groups.

Everything is open to interpretation. People will use the same book to justify both sides of an argument, the Christian bible is no exception.

Muslims follow the Koran because to them it is Gods word and they have to obey, they are only doing what they believe their God wants/requires. It's kinda of ironic that you say they are ignorant and hateful for doing what their God commands when the God you believe in commanded the exact same thing in the old Testament. I see the old Testament and the Koran as the same level when it comes to overall being bad to one another mmmk.

Regardless if you think the Old Testament is relative to today, it was based on commands from the same God you believe in and if he spoke to you today and said "Family of 4, the Old Testament laws are back on the table so we can rid the world of evil", your choice would be to kill non believers or go to hell, so would you be "ignorant", or are you going to hell?

Sp back to the topic of ISIS.....

It seems Russia has dropped more bombs on these heathens in the past few days than we have in months.

It seems Russia has dropped more bombs on these heathens in the past few days than we have in months.

Yeah, but we've been dropping freedom bombs on them for a while now, so let them have their turn . . .

Saw this and puked.. I'm so over the pacifism..

I woulda told my son to never forget this, and never let this happen when you grow up.

Edited by Legit Duner

8 ISIS members arrested today posing as refugees....

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/42727...arrested-turkey

Islam is Islam. There is no such thing as "Radical" Islam.

You may choose not to believe it but unless you are a Muslim then you are an infidel and they wish to see you dead. It is what they are taught. You get the privilege of being protected and insulated here in the United States of America but many "infidels" around the world do not. Their wives and daughters are raped, their sons sodomized and killed and it is not against their holy book, it is commanded.

Everything is open to interpretation. People will use the same book to justify both sides of an argument, the Christian bible is no exception.

Muslims follow the Koran because to them it is Gods word and they have to obey, they are only doing what they believe their God wants/requires. It's kinda of ironic that you say they are ignorant and hateful for doing what their God commands when the God you believe in commanded the exact same thing in the old Testament. I see the old Testament and the Koran as the same level when it comes to overall being bad to one another mmmk.

Regardless if you think the Old Testament is relative to today, it was based on commands from the same God you believe in and if he spoke to you today and said "Family of 4, the Old Testament laws are back on the table so we can rid the world of evil", your choice would be to kill non believers or go to hell, so would you be "ignorant", or are you going to hell?

Your ignorance of Christianity is nauseating.

One day after declaring war on ISIS members, Anonymous has already managed to take down over 3,800 Twitter accounts linked to various ISIS members and associates.

The hacktivism group quickly got its business together, created an official Twitter account for the whole #OpParis operation, and a new website where to centralize all ISIS accounts.

Besides scanning for ISIS Twitter accounts themselves, the hacking group has also opened access to the site to those interested. Anyone who comes across ISIS social media accounts can easily search the database and report any new terrorists and supporters.

The website is called #opIceISIS and will index ISIS members based on their real name, location, picture, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube accounts.

Before the Paris attacks, Anonymous waged war on ISIS members after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, earlier this year, during operation #OpISIS. That time, the group managed to take down tens of thousands of accounts.

With over 3,800 just on the first day, the group seems more determined this time around to finally put an end to the terrorist group.

Just before the Paris attacks, the Ghost Security Group, another secret hacking posse, revealed that they traced Bitcoin wallets holding more than $3 million / €2.8 million back to known ISIS members.

With Anonymous’ most recent additions of known ISIS members to their database, law enforcement agencies and other hacking groups might be able to track down more accounts and hinder the terrorists' activities.

UPDATE: UK journalists are claiming to have seen some of the data collected by Anonymous activists. Also, after day #2 of the Anonymous-ISIS cyber-war, the hackers are claiming they have now taken down 5,500 pro-ISIS Twitter accounts.

Where in The Bible does it say to kill infidels, rape women, commit genocide, and otherwise encourage mayhem and world domination through either forcing allegiance to the Islamic Hegemony or murdering any who resist? I think I missed that verse...

Edited by Rockwood

Your ignorance of Christianity is nauseating.

Yoshii, the bible does not say kill non believers. The Koran does,simple. I will play along, If God came to me and told me to kill non believers or go to hell, I would not kill so off to hell I go. it would be against the basics of the commandments I do know. Daily I do things that would "direct me to hell" although I never said I'm a catholic, I am. Does not mean I'm a good one or an active church goer. I just believe in God. But to compare the 2 books is far fetched. Even by people's interrelation.

One day after declaring war on ISIS members, Anonymous has already managed to take down over 3,800 Twitter accounts linked to various ISIS members and associates. The hacktivism group quickly got its business together, created an official Twitter account for the whole #OpParis operation, and a new website where to centralize all ISIS accounts. Besides scanning for ISIS Twitter accounts themselves, the hacking group has also opened access to the site to those interested. Anyone who comes across ISIS social media accounts can easily search the database and report any new terrorists and supporters. The website is called #opIceISIS and will index ISIS members based on their real name, location, picture, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube accounts. Before the Paris attacks, Anonymous waged war on ISIS members after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, earlier this year, during operation #OpISIS. That time, the group managed to take down tens of thousands of accounts. With over 3,800 just on the first day, the group seems more determined this time around to finally put an end to the terrorist group. Just before the Paris attacks, the Ghost Security Group, another secret hacking posse, revealed that they traced Bitcoin wallets holding more than $3 million / €2.8 million back to known ISIS members. With Anonymous' most recent additions of known ISIS members to their database, law enforcement agencies and other hacking groups might be able to track down more accounts and hinder the terrorists' activities. UPDATE: UK journalists are claiming to have seen some of the data collected by Anonymous activists. Also, after day #2 of the Anonymous-ISIS cyber-war, the hackers are claiming they have now taken down 5,500 pro-ISIS Twitter accounts.

Tell me why our government couldn't have done this a long time ago? Maybe the government should put these guys on there payroll. DON~~~

One day after declaring war on ISIS members, Anonymous has already managed to take down over 3,800 Twitter accounts linked to various ISIS members and associates. The hacktivism group quickly got its business together, created an official Twitter account for the whole #OpParis operation, and a new website where to centralize all ISIS accounts. Besides scanning for ISIS Twitter accounts themselves, the hacking group has also opened access to the site to those interested. Anyone who comes across ISIS social media accounts can easily search the database and report any new terrorists and supporters. The website is called #opIceISIS and will index ISIS members based on their real name, location, picture, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube accounts. Before the Paris attacks, Anonymous waged war on ISIS members after the Charlie Hebdo attacks, earlier this year, during operation #OpISIS. That time, the group managed to take down tens of thousands of accounts. With over 3,800 just on the first day, the group seems more determined this time around to finally put an end to the terrorist group. Just before the Paris attacks, the Ghost Security Group, another secret hacking posse, revealed that they traced Bitcoin wallets holding more than $3 million / €2.8 million back to known ISIS members. With Anonymous' most recent additions of known ISIS members to their database, law enforcement agencies and other hacking groups might be able to track down more accounts and hinder the terrorists' activities. UPDATE: UK journalists are claiming to have seen some of the data collected by Anonymous activists. Also, after day #2 of the Anonymous-ISIS cyber-war, the hackers are claiming they have now taken down 5,500 pro-ISIS Twitter accounts.

Tell me why our government couldn't have done this a long time ago? Maybe the government should put these guys on there payroll. DON~~~

Trivial things like due process?

What Anonymous is doing is awesome, but it's something that entities like Anonymous should be doing, not the US Government.