gray

Weekend Warrior Help?

Looking at a 2007 le3305.

My main question is the title says it's a 2007 but the sticker on the driver side of the trailer has a date of 2005. It has a one piece front fiberglass cap whichleads me to believe it's a 2007

Thoughts?

Also what are the things to look for when buying a used warrior in this model?

I have heard the frame can be an older date than the completion of the toyhauler. Unit could have been completed in 07l

2007 had front and rear fiberglass one piece caps, 2006 and before were not one piece caps.

Warrior was producing trailers out 2 years ahead. If the title states it's a 2007 it's a 2007 you can also look at the vin it was built in 05 wich makes the coach 10 years old :(. Look for water in the front bedroom area and also the rear bottom corners

Warrior was producing trailers out 2 years ahead. If the title states it's a 2007 it's a 2007 you can also look at the vin it was built in 05 wich makes the coach 10 years old :(. Look for water in the front bedroom area and also the rear bottom corners

I think at one point you could buy a trailer with a model year 3 years ahead of the year it was sold, it was ridiculous. There are trailers out there with model years well beyond the existence of the company. :coocoo:

So basically this is a 2005. Hmm

I knew of the front and rear caps leaking but all looks wellin this trailer. This one has front and rear fiberglass caps.

Still have not ruled a new Genesis just weighing the options

Edited by gray

Any frame issues on this year and model trailer that anyone knows about. Wall supports looked to be very well intact and no visible wall sag.

Edited by gray

Mine is a 2007 le3105 on the titlt and 2005 on the id plate.

Mine is a 2007 le3105 on the titlt and 2005 on the id plate.

Have you had any issues with your trailer?

I have an 06 le3305. Small issue on the drivers side wall at the countertop. There is about a 1/8 gap, it's a visible bump on the outside. Other than that, nothing big, just normal upkeep.

I have an 07 le3505 manufactured in 06. No real problems so far. Rear fiberglass top corner split so I gooped it up. No wall sag.... Yet

Thanks for all the responses. This is the one that caught my eye. Still not sure if we want to get something like this or a new Genesis 32 cr

https://fresno.craigslist.org/rvs/5307435191.html

Warrior was releasing models 18 months prior to the model year listed.

Not two years.

Not THREE years.

18 months max.

Looks like a really nice trailer!

Looks like a great trailer. I have an 03 and I love it. Awesome that it already has solar built in. Thats a $$ upgrade. My parents have a new Genesis. Its also a really nice trailer.

The inside is like new' my wife and I were very surprised/impressed when we opened the door and walked in. The outside needs some work. Tires are 5 years old and sat most of the time due to it sitting the graphics are rough, needs a good buff and seal/ wax. Also the brakes and bearings have never been touched to I would replace just for piece of mind.

Can anyone tell me why the king pin area has exposed frame. My in laws 08 4005+5 has it closed off with fiber glass. You don't notice it unless your looking up but was just curious.

My '08 had an '06 tag on the frame. Had someone look at it when I was selling and they thought I was dishonest in my add. Showed them the pink and they

said I could have changed the year myself.

Replace the tires! I agree, also service the bearings and brakes - replace if necessary

As mentioned, check for a gap between the drivers side wall and counter top for an indication of wall sag, or new caulking there if someone is trying to cover it up. Also, keep in mind with that trailer being 16k GVWR you will need a non commercial class a license to be legal, something a lot of people don't know about.

I bought mine for 18k, same trailer, but dual ac's no solar. He had a stack of maintenance paperwork. I did put new tires on, and new 6v batteries. So, I would think the upgrades they did, and the cost of the front ac offset. Mine had 200 hours on the genny as well. That one looks really clean.

They started producing the 2007 models in September/October 2005.

The caps are more prone to leaking water, so make sure there is no water damage, would be surprised if it hadn't had some unless it was stored inside. If the area in the kitchen is pulling away from the wall, you have wall sag and will have to do a frame upgrade at some time. Also look at the wheel wells from the back, are they square to the walls and floor. Those are just the two things I would confirm before buying.

Edited by Cookie

I had an '07 LE3505 that I bought used in 2009 and sold to Cactus RV last year. I'm sure they sold it off to somebody else. I had no complaints about the trailer the graphics were junk on it but that's about it. Wish I still had it over my 2014 Ragen. Don't forget about the class a non commercial license. Probably pretty straight forward to get now but when I got it in 2008, the DMV didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

Andy

The exposed frame under the bedroom is normal. They didnt start adding cosmetic fiberglass to cover that stuff til around 2008.

The exposed frame under the bedroom is normal. They didnt start adding cosmetic fiberglass to cover that stuff til around 2008.

I think it depended on the day of the week it was done.

I have seen 06's with it and 07's without.

I think it depended on the day of the week it was done.

I have seen 06's with it and 07's without.

Maybe it was an option?