gray

Weekend Warrior Help?

The exposed frame under the bedroom is normal. They didnt start adding cosmetic fiberglass to cover that stuff til around 2008.

I think it depended on the day of the week it was done.

I have seen 06's with it and 07's without.

Maybe it was an option?

My buddies 07 had it.

My other buddies 04 has it.

My 06 does not have it.

The exposed frame under the bedroom is normal. They didnt start adding cosmetic fiberglass to cover that stuff til around 2008.

Maybe it was an option?

My buddies 07 had it.

My 06 does not have it.

My 05 did not have it. My 08 does have it. And btw my 08 is the most badass trailer ive ever owned I absolutely love it.

Maybe it was an option?

My buddies 07 had it.

My 06 does not have it.

My 05 did not have it. My 08 does have it. And btw my 08 is the most badass trailer ive ever owned I absolutely love it.

Haha why is it the most bad ass trailer you have owned?

Maybe it was an option?

My buddies 07 had it.

My 06 does not have it.

We'll I started with a tent. Worked up to a lance camper, then a 26' foot Carson , then a 05 WW le3505 and now my led3505. All of my trailers have been nice and reliable. But the 08, 09 weekend warriors were just awesome trailers. The front and rear cap still look modern. My trailer has a completely redesigned frame that is super solid. The interior is very nice and it tows way better then any of my previous trailers. It has pretty much everything done to it possible and is completely dialed in. I know it sounds funny but when a trailer is dialed its a pretty awesome thing.

Maybe it was an option?

My buddies 07 had it.

My 06 does not have it.

We'll I started with a tent. Worked up to a lance camper, then a 26' foot Carson , then a 05 WW le3505 and now my led3505. All of my trailers have been nice and reliable. But the 08, 09 weekend warriors were just awesome trailers. The front and rear cap still look modern. My trailer has a completely redesigned frame that is super solid. The interior is very nice and it tows way better then any of my previous trailers. It has pretty much everything done to it possible and is completely dialed in. I know it sounds funny but when a trailer is dialed its a pretty awesome thing.

Nothing worse than going camping and having to work on your trailer, I understand what your saying. Does the led 3505 have a 10 or 12 foot garage?

I have the same trailer. From the pics that thing looks to be in great shape. Replace the tires and do bearings and brakes before you do anything. Enjoy!

Maybe it was an option?

My buddies 07 had it.

My 06 does not have it.

Nothing worse than going camping and having to work on your trailer, I understand what your saying. Does the led 3505 have a 10 or 12 foot garage?

It has a 12' garage