DEV'S RZR

Glamis Beach Store / Sand Bar

when is the restaurant going to open? Or is it?

X2 . Tim

The place looks a lot cleaner! Wow!! Peace

We are trying to get the new water system in to meet all the California clean water act , it takes time, we have a ways to go I am try to get it done asap , but first round of title 22 test takes 30 days we are at about day 15 , once that test comes back we can design a water treatment system , get it approved and ordered , then we have another round of testing , .

So to answer your question of when mama Jeannie's will reopen is still up in the air .

I am sorry because it is just not Glamis without that amazing Pizzia !!!

Tim

We are trying to get the new water system in to meet all the California clean water act , it takes time, we have a ways to go I am try to get it done asap , but first round of title 22 test takes 30 days we are at about day 15 , once that test comes back we can design a water treatment system , get it approved and ordered , then we have another round of testing , .

So to answer your question of when mama Jeannie's will reopen is still up in the air .

Tim

like I told Bobby.. you guys are getting effed around by the company you hired to treat you water.

Tim

like I told Bobby.. you guys are getting effed around by the company you hired to treat you water.

What happened in the first place that the old or existing water system no longer met the requirement? Did something change or fail that caused it to no longer be adequate?

Tim

We cannot get all the testing that is required any faster .

Trust me we are going as fast as we can .

California clean water act went into effect 2013 , we have no records nor does the county so we cannot prove the old well had a sanitary seal . So it cannot be used hence the new well.

Tim

Tim

Bummer, wishing Mamma Jeanie and staff well wishes that it can get squared away before the season ends.

<--Would enjoy taking the family and friends new to Glamis to the Pizza place and Sand Bar.

:cheers:

Tim

California clean water act went into effect 2013 , we have no records nor does the county so we cannot prove the old well had a sanitary seal . So it cannot be used hence the new well.

Tim

Tim

In a nut shell more liberal legislation hurting an established business in Ca.

Tim

Tim

Tim

I believe you believe you are but trust me when I tell you, you are getting effed by the water company. it doesn't take a month to get the title 22 testing done. you can do a TAT of 7 days.

Tim

What happened in the first place that the old or existing water system no longer met the requirement? Did something change or fail that caused it to no longer be adequate?

new well = new testing. have to meet drinking water requirements

Way better than the last time I was in there. DON~~~

We miss mama jeannies pizza for sure.It was always a destination.Wife and kids head to the restuarant and i head to the bar while waiting for the pizza.

We still head to the store this year and chat with bobby and order a drink while family gets an ice cream or candy and eat it upstairs waiting for me.Thanksgiving we were in the early in the week and store was almost closing it was slow so we chatted with mama jeannie and mr glamis about the older days and how we enjoy the trips there.It was cool of them to take a picture with us thats posted here didnt have anyone else to get us all so my wife and i switched and took 2.

Will be there when it reopens for sure.

I could totally go for some pizza right now, I've had some great memories in that place

I sure could go for a mama Jeannie's hug

Watch it :nag:

Watch it :nag:

:boxing2:

Join us in sending prayers to Mr. Eugene Le Blanc aka Beau, The Godfather of Glamis! If you have ever gone through the Glamis Beach Store anytime in the last like million years then you have probably come across this awesome guy! One of the hugest supporters of the sport we all love. Beau isn't feeling too well and we want him to know that the off road community is thinking of him and his family!! #family #Offroad #Glamis #dunes @glamis_mayor join us in sending prayers to Mr. Eugene Le Blanc aka Beau, The Godfather of Glamis! If you have ever gone through the Glamis Beach Store anytime in the last like million years then you have probably come across this awesome guy! One of the hugest supporters of the sport we all love. Beau isn't feeling too well and we want him to know that the off road community is thinking of him and his family!! #family #Offroad #Glamis #dunes @glamis_mayor — at Glamis Beach Store and Bar.

wishing the best

wishing the best

Ditto! Looks like a great start

Tim

"Clean Water Act"? Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen what Mexico dumps into the New River and all of the mung and effluent that flows unchecked north into the Salton Sea-- why bother?

Wishing the best for Beau

Hoping he gets better.

Thanks everyone