2ndGear

Explain

Was a Tom Leykis fan on 97.1,, kind of a mark if you will.

If you listened to him you know where this came from, if not, anytime someone asked him "how are you doing", this was his response...

Nickname from back in high school and party crew days, the most techy and knowledgeable person back then

Almost everywhere I go on the weekends my nephew is there...and when my nephew is there all I hear is "Uncle Steeb...Uncle Steeb...Uncle Steeb"......my name is Steve, but yeah....I'm Uncle Steeb.

Funny reading through that old thread. Lots of folks have changed their names...

Mine is Option3

I am in customer facing sales in the auto industry, I help whining service customers

so if they don't like the first (2) options they get Option3= Go @#$% Yourself

was on a car german car club website and I had a really slow bmw... so.... the name made sense...

it just stuck since then....and its still accurate...

Lol, I get it. For a woman I know my cars. In high school I owned an RX3. Talk about slow. I drag raced boys back then with different cars and won.

Anyone remember Camalot in Anaheim off the 91? Yeah I probably beat you back then with a 429 Ford.

or the nick name.., Scam-a-t $=÷%

Had some great times crusing scamalot and then hitting Spoons just over the hill

old job title LADSM- Los Angeles District Service Manager

Years ago when I joined I was married, had kids, camped in wash 10.

Thinking about it, got rid of wife, kids grew up, moved and it just me & dog.

Maybe it should be Wash 10 Guy w/dog............................................???

Well... I have been on these boards since 2003... Most knew me as Mrs. Bear Down... then due to a few life changing choices... I had to change my name, and figured just start a whole new account. Which now looking back was a dumb idea cause I look like a rookie now... :lol:

So mine is pretty easy... Name is Monica... I'm very short so in High School they called me Lil' Moni... and I added 77 because it is my birth year.

So that's all I got folks... :lol:

:blowkiss:

Years ago when I joined I was married, had kids, camped in wash 10.

Thinking about it, got rid of wife, kids grew up, moved and it just me & dog.

Maybe it should be Wash 10 Guy w/dog............................................???

:laugh:

Back in high school I scored a lot of touch downs.

Also I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile......

:td:

Al??? Al Bundy, is that really you??

WLD-OTZ

Named my first jeep wild oats. Had the license plate and everything,

Nope. He goes by Rico.

Explain your screen name. I will go last

Well? Is it a ( Y ) joke?

Before Loper's funny car was this car. DON~~~

post-339-1452835960_thumb.jpg

Explain your screen name. I will go last

Well? Is it a ( Y ) joke?

or a beachboys lil honda reference?

First gear, it's all right (Honda, Honda, go faster, faster)

Second gear, I'll lean right (Honda, Honda, go faster, faster)

Third gear, hang on tight (Honda, Honda, go faster, faster)

L.R.S. is Lievense Race Services Inc. and I occasionally work on sand cars and off-road vehicles. Lievense is my last name (Lievense rhymes with Stevens). Incorporated my business in 2001 and have been growing steadily, except in 2013 when it began to grow exponentially.

Bgchlln is Boogie Chillen from the John Lee hooker album "Boogie with the Hook" It means to play fast like in a rail

my first car that still have is a 1967 bug. Started Building the car as a father son project when I was 14. With a well built 1776 and a nitrous kit its always been quick at street races. I've never claimed it to be fast. I used to belong to the Cal-look forum and my name was oneqk67bug. I now use that name for any forum I belong to.

I figured Harry Caray would be fitting since I live west of Chicago, love the Cubs and back then I was a Bud Man too like Harry was. Now I brew my own & drink only craft beer. Can't stand Budweiser anymore.

For those that don't know... Harry Caray is an icon in Chicago. He was the Cubs TV announcer for many years and fan favorite cause he liked to drink and was a unique and funny character!

Hey there Lil'Moni77 been awhile.

I figured Harry Caray would be fitting since I live west of Chicago, love the Cubs and back then I was a Bud Man too like Harry was. Now I brew my own & drink only craft beer. Can't stand Budweiser anymore.

For those that don't know... Harry Caray is an icon in Chicago. He was the Cubs TV announcer for many years and fan favorite cause he liked to drink and was a unique and funny character!

:hello::hug::blowkiss:

Yeah totally been a while... where ya been my friend???

:memo:

:hello::hug::blowkiss:

Yeah totally been a while... where ya been my friend???

:memo:

:blowkiss: right back at ya....Hope all is good in your world sweetheart!

I only make it out there 1-2 times a season now. Driving back out for Feb 18 - 21.

Brought the quad home for maintenance and a few upgrades so time to get her back rippin the dunes. We'll have a huge group. I think we'll be in wash 4

Roughly a decade ago, I went to a Halloween party with a bunch of coworkers. I wore a very functional costume that would not interfere with my drinking that night. No mask, no make up, nothing to carry. I dressed as a detective. Even had a magnifying glass in my coat pocket. Well halfway through the night, im fairly intoxicated, as is everyone else. However, one of my female co workers brought her older brother, he was apparently more drunk than the rest of us. So he wanders back over to our group and says to me "Dude thats Effin awesome! You dressed up as McGruff!". We all had a good laugh and after that I was always known as McGruff throughout the shop.

In highschool I given the nick name Ebu-sabi. It later evolved into E-bu then eventually just Bu. As I refined my skills with the ladies my buddies started calling me Bu Nasty. One of my buddies that passed along time ago was also a duner and we had great memories in Glamis with him. He would always say "you put the nasty in Bu." For this site I dropped the Bu added Dune and kept the Nasty. I also use on Instagram and its my fantasy football team name. I think I'm gonna keep it. Sounds more mature :sraptor:

Lots of sand in Glamis .....

:hello:

It was given to me