MWB

Looking For A Group

Well looks like my group that was 12-16 Quad riders is down to 2-4 till at least next season. So looking for a new group who likes to ride and camp in the Wash's.

Let me hear from you, Need to ride before I start going crazy.

Well looks like my group that was 12-16 Quad riders is down to 2-4 till at least next season. So looking for a new group who likes to ride and camp in the Wash's.

Let me hear from you, Need to ride before I start going crazy.

I would like to get out there and ride with you sometime MWB. We do most of our camping at Buttercup but definitely like to do a trip or two to Glamis.

I'm with you on that mike! We are looking for a group that would like a couple more quad riders. We like to ride and then have a few beers in the evening. we can ride any pace.

Edited by PajamaGuy

Quad riders are hard to come by now days lol This past weekend in our camp it was only me and another guy on quads.

I love to ride on my quad, but it beats me up.

Quad riders are hard to come by now days lol This past weekend in our camp it was only me and another guy on quads.

but technically you were only on your quad for part of one ride. LMAO!!!

I still ride my quad sometimes.

I'm going to be MIA for a while, but hope to get back out later on. Might hook up then..Serious lack of duning so far this year.. :shakie:

I'm still on a quad, but its only me and maybe 2 other guys in my group haha. Its kind of hard for me to get out there often, usually out there on holiday weekends. How often do you usually go? I never camped in the washes either, usually stay off of gecko.

but technically you were only on your quad for part of one ride. LMAO!!!

I still ride my quad sometimes.

I was practicing my x games moves :sraptor:

I'm up for quad rides too! But I'm just teaching Christina how to ride, so we're a little slower paced for now, but I'd love to be able to go on a faster ride at some point, were not wash campers though, usually of gecko or down by the canal, unless it's too busy, then maybe in the washes, with her just learning, were going on off weekends

Have a quad/dirt bike group going Pres day.. might be at Gecko though and camp is usually rowdy.

PM me if you're interested, we are all from Chandler/Phx/Scottsdale.

Headed out this weekend will be in 12 or so.

Headed out this weekend will be in 12 or so.

I saw you loading up on Sunday, This might be a possibility.

You going out presidents or sandy golf?

seems there will be a few of us out there this weekend... are you against riding with SxS's?? Cause that is going to be a majority of the riders these days...

We will be out in wash 10 this weekend and need more Quads to ride with !.

Name it. I will join. I am down to just my 18 yr old son. All my buddies got old on me. Bastards....

Name it. I will join. I am down to just my 18 yr old son. All my buddies got old on me. Bastards....
We are going feb 24-28 wash 22 this trip your more then welcome to join us there will be a bunch of us this trip should be fun!

Keep you're eye on this MWB guy, he likes to ride yore ass real close and has been known to "accidentally" run into other riders!!! :igar:

Keep you're eye on this MWB guy, he likes to ride yore ass real close and has been known to "accidentally" run into other riders!!! :igar:

Only ones who are extremely slow and stop for no apparent reason.

We got a small group that started off as quad riders but now guys have bikes, Rzrs, buggies and yes a few of us still ride only quads.

First & foremost we're there to ride, wrench if we have to, and party last. Usually people that are responsible, take care of their equipment, and like to dune are a good fit for our group. Ages range from mid 20's to mid 60's and we hail from AZ, FL, & CA.

We ride every month from October/November through March/April depending on weather and we usually go Friday through Sunday and stay at RR.

99% Dunning, lots of carving not a lot of lawn darting.

PM me if you want to come out and do some riding.