jacob_flores

For You River Peeps

post-36246-1462359346_thumb.png

Got this this morning. Don't know how true it is. Just thought I would share.

Very true. We need to act!!

Sure hope AvI jumps on board to fight this. What crap. 1 million visitors do less to impact the river then what one good monsoon storm does.

They have precident. They did something similar between picacho and draper rock only its a no ski zone die to wildlife concerns. Apparently a boat at speed is okay as long as its not towing a skier or wakeboarder. If we dont act they will do it. Theu are likely going to do it regardless. Govt is taking one freedom at a time

this just sucks this is almost like the boardmenville situation

nobody will idle up to I40, 3 hour cruise would be terrible. People need to fight this.

Went to Topock over the weekend and was surprised to see how many MORE no wake zones there were now this year. It felt like you'd get a good groove going... enjoying the wind in your face... then BAM... No wake again... :thumbdown:

This is what happens when lil diack boyfriend and big HP does

What state is this happening in???

Colorado river, CA and AZ.

Yeah, my neighbors in Havasu are going crazy over this, I cannot blame them. Whether fish and wildlife realize it or not, Havasu is a lake for boaters and fast boaters and part of the attraction is that 19 mile stretch.

I get the two arguments; Its hurting the hatchery with boats flying through there for the last 20 years... and that people teach their kids to Ski in that exact area - but both won't matter when the town is a ghost town when boaters stop coming. I fear AZ is turning into San Francisco politically. Less people are fighting this than would have 10 years ago -

This sucks......Will make Katherine's Landing more of a Zoo...... Why I went back to just boating from Needles to Havasu. Now this! Government will do whatever they want..... I have lost all faith in people in politics it's all corrupt

What state is this happening in???

Lol!