Desert Disciple

If You Remember My Post Awhile Back

You may remember my post to you old farts about you trying to sell your old crap from top dollar? This puts even you lot to shame hahaha

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rvd/5743156759.html

Maybe it's custom and converts into a 30 TH :wacko:

Financing available. Prolly get 13k$ for it if so. Either that or people look at a new 15ft travel trailer for 35k$ on the lot, crap a brick and they say, well we have this nice used one over here

Edited by sausage450r

Just called

Its sold

Just called

Its sold

I faxed over a deposit. I pick it up this weekend!!! :yay:

Just called

Its sold

I faxed over a deposit. I pick it up this weekend!!! :yay:

:lmao:

Screw you mr. Money bags, if that's what it takes to get me out of my POS 1999 model I'll do it.... Can we discuss the possibility of a personal loan?

Does it have a historic value that was not disclosed?

Rob, is your negative view of capitalism coming from your view as a buyer, seller, or because of your UC of Irvine Matriculation card?

:dunno:

There is a bidding war on it because HGTV has made it an official "Tiny House" so now all the chicks want it.

And that is the current market, have a friend that sold one just like this a couple years back for 8k I believe

Dealer prices are always high. Next.

Rob, is your negative view of capitalism coming from your view as a buyer, seller, or because of your UC of Irvine Matriculation card?

:dunno:

Hahaha I should get one for free, just for existing! It should all be free! :lol:

And that is the current market, have a friend that sold one just like this a couple years back for 8k I believe

$8k is a LOT different from $14k.....

Almost 1/2 actually.

They put the 1 in front of the price by mistake?

They put the 1 in front of the price by mistake?

One would hope so!

sigh.... millenials...

okay, if the dealer had that at $8,000, would you go buy it for $8,000?

What if the dealer had it for sale for $9,000, would buy it at $9,000? Or maybe would you offer him less for it?

That trailer belongs to him, and he can ask any old price he wants for it. It is up to you if you want to pay it or not. He doesn't owe you anything.

I remember when I was selling cars, and every customer was accusing the car dealers of being greedy. They would come in and grind and grind to get the absolute best deal they could. Why would they do this to me, a salesman who was just trying to make a living? Greed, that's why. They were greedy. They would flip out if I was making $100 on a car sale, because they thought that money should be theirs, not mine, not the dealers, theirs. No car dealer is gonna make 10% off of them, dammit!!

But those same people go to Starbucks and pay 50 times the cost of materials to buy their Vente Vanilla Triple Latte with three Equals. They would then jump in their car that they ground on me for hours to buy at the absolute lowest price and head out to Nordstom and stock up, and do you know what they never ask at Nordstom or Starbucks? "How much will you take off this ridiculously overpriced item?"

DD - Does this mean I don't get to pick out an expensive tow strap at the SSSS that you still owe me?

DD - Does this mean I don't get to pick out an expensive tow strap at the SSSS that you still owe me?

Hes only going to complain and call you old and out of touch.

Hes only going to complain and call you old and out of touch.

So, yore saying he DOES speak truth!!

sigh.... millenials...

What if the dealer had it for sale for $9,000, would buy it at $9,000? Or maybe would you offer him less for it?

That trailer belongs to him, and he can ask any old price he wants for it. It is up to you if you want to pay it or not. He doesn't owe you anything.

I remember when I was selling cars, and every customer was accusing the car dealers of being greedy. They would come in and grind and grind to get the absolute best deal they could. Why would they do this to me, a salesman who was just trying to make a living? Greed, that's why. They were greedy. They would flip out if I was making $100 on a car sale, because they thought that money should be theirs, not mine, not the dealers, theirs. No car dealer is gonna make 10% off of them, dammit!!

But those same people go to Starbucks and pay 50 times the cost of materials to buy their Vente Vanilla Triple Latte with three Equals. They would then jump in their car that they ground on me for hours to buy at the absolute lowest price and head out to Nordstom and stock up, and do you know what they never ask at Nordstom or Starbucks? "How much will you take off this ridiculously overpriced item?"

Awesomeness.

+1

sigh.... millenials...

Blame it on those damn millennials :lol:

If the dealer has it for a ridiculous price, like this guy, I'm taking my business elsewhere if he won't move on the price. In a case like this, the guy is out of his mind. There are people on here and CL selling 30+ toy haulers that are much newer and nicer for that price. $14k for a 2000 model year, 21 footer or whatever that was? lol guy's high. It's not about greed, it about market value. That thing is WELL above market value. If a salesman is going to be upset that people try to haggle, he needs to find a new job. That's like someone working as an auto mechanic complaining about their hands getting dirty. It comes with the territory. So if it was a millennial whining about that same salesman situation, would you blame that on him/her being a millennial too? Probably not, since it's something you identify with. If it were something else, it would be right back to the "damn millennials" bashing.

I don't get ridiculous coffee. I get iced coffee, black, for about $2.

And I shop for my clothes at Old Navy, my shoes at Wal-Mart.

Hahaha crap I forgot about that!! What do those things run?

I just need to stop borrowing your crap lol

Edited by Desert Disciple

I don't get ridiculous coffee. I get iced coffee, black, for about $2.

And I shop for my clothes at Old Navy, my shoes at Wal-Mart.

freaking baller

Hahaha crap I forgot about that!! What do those things run?

I just need to stop borrowing your crap lol

If I give you one to give to him, that is most likely heavier duty than he loaned to you, because, well, I mean, like, you know, it BROKE and all.... if I gave that to you, can I still call you a freaking millennial?