DMCMARK

Keep That Cvt Cool!

We have the only kits on the market that adds an extra volume of cooling air to the XP1000 and XPT!!!

Because ours is the only kit on the market that does this you will see dramatic reductions in direct belt temperatures which is crucial to a healthy CVT system.

Although we are conservative in the results you will see, you can expect to see a minimum of a 45 degree drop in direct belt temperatures.

Our CVT Blaster II kit for the RZR XPT was recently evaluated in the October issue of "Dirt Wheels" magazine and the results were much better than we conservatively state. If that wasn't enough word has gotten out about the "Blaster II" and Jake Carver #936 signed on to use a double stacker version of our kit as well as our XP1000 Pre-Filter kit in his quest for a championship in BITD. We also just dialed in Mitch Guthrie Jr. #4503 with a similar set up. We pretty much have the Ultra4 series covered with many of the racers having great results.... John Duckworth #1920, Phil Blurton #1944, Paul Hart #1911, Phil Cagliero #21.

20160124_132653_zpsyg9ibhn4.jpg

DSC_0034_zpsh2eioaiw.jpg

XPT CVT Blaster

When it comes to our "Quick Draw" for the XP1000 it too has been quietly helping out and keeping belt temps in check with little or no belt failures.... Russell Griffin #1970 (5th V2R) with zero belt issues, Jonathan McVay #1952 (10th V2R) and Rookie driver Charlie Barney #1072 took on the Pure UTV 150 and finished a very respectable 5th overall and 3rd in class with zero belt issues.

DSC_0044_zpstma8comj.jpg

XP1000 CVT- Quick Draw Full Force

If you're a racer, duner, or rock crawler our kits will give you the most efficient and highest belt temp drops of any kit currently on the market.

Here's a quick video explaining the benefits, and a review of some of the key parts of the install.

As you can see I was having a bad hair day, lol.

Enjoy

Regards,

Edited by DMCMARK

Sure should help

We sold more belts for RZRs this year (St. Anthony Dunes) then all the other years combined

Sure should help

We sold more belts for RZRs this year (St. Anthony Dunes) then all the other years combined

Yes, the racers that we have helped have gone from changing multiple belts during a race to being able to complete the race with no belt failures (Both short and desert racing). Cool belt will extend the life of the belt.

It's dune season Make sure you keep your belts cool. CVT Blasters for the turbos and CVT Quick Draw full force will help keep your belts cool

I have your XPT setup on my tuned (~175 HP) '16 XPT. I had to run with no cover last season to keep belt temps down, going to try keeping the cover on with your kit this season. I'll report back in about 7 days!!!!!!

-TJ

I have been very happy since mine installed......10 days in Idaho & a few misc. trips, no belt failure!!!

I was going through belts every 200 miles or less before .....it works!!!!

post-136-1476455559_thumb.jpg

Edited by mike

Thanks for the feedback. We have a lot of guys running our kit. Jake Carver just took 2nd at the Blue Water Challenge with no belt issues. Dirt Wheels magazine did a review on the CVT Blaster and reported a 68 degree temperature drop vs stock set up.

Our kits are always in stock and ready to ship.

TJ - Can't wait to hear your results. Have fun

Or just leave the clutch cover off.

tried that and stock primary clutch and sliders wore out in sand after one trip ....think I have the right combo now and love this fan, doesn't void warranty because it keeps stock cooling line/hose in place

So this unit has a fan that 'draws' in extra fresh air from a seperate tune to the clutch cover? In know there are other systems that run inline through the vent tube and that fan pulls/pushes out the hot air from the regular tube. Just curios about how it works? I wonder if having both would really help?

I have the infrared belt temp gauge and rallied in Big Bear area and never saw temps above 125. In glamis belt is 185-205 as soon as you start to push it... once saw 238 and grenaded the belt shortly there after. I'm probably on my 5th belt.

Thanks,

Abc

Edited by ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Or just leave the clutch cover off.

tried that and stock primary clutch and sliders wore out in sand after one trip ....think I have the right combo now and love this fan, doesn't void warranty because it keeps stock cooling line/hose in place

x2, ate up a primary after around 500 miles of no cover.

post-41253-1476640042_thumb.jpg

-TJ

So this unit has a fan that 'draws' in extra fresh air from a seperate tune to the clutch cover? In know there are other systems that run inline through the vent tube and that fan pulls/pushes out the hot air from the regular tube. Just curios about how it works? I wonder if having both would really help?

I have the infrared belt temp gauge and rallied in Big Bear area and never saw temps above 125. In glamis belt is 185-205 as soon as you start to push it... once saw 238 and grenaded the belt shortly there after. I'm probably on my 5th belt.

Thanks,

Abc

Yes the XPT Blaster for the turbo draws more fresh air in and blows it across the belt to keep temps down. The Quick Draw Full Force draws more air out of the CVT for XP1000. Dirt wheels testing showed a 68degree belt temp drop with the XPT Blaster kit. The concern with an inline blower is at higher RPMS the blower can't keep up with the draw from the CVT. With our additional inlet/outlet it helps to promote more air flow with out restricting the stock set up

Thanks,

Abc

Yes the XPT Blaster for the turbo draws more fresh air in and blows it across the belt to keep temps down. The Quick Draw Full Force draws more air out of the CVT for XP1000. Dirt wheels testing showed a 68degree belt temp drop with the XPT Blaster kit. The concern with an inline blower is at higher RPMS the blower can't keep up with the draw from the CVT. With our additional inlet/outlet it helps to promote more air flow with out restricting the stock set up

How does it get wired? Switch on the dash type thing?

Thanks,

Abc

How does it get wired? Switch on the dash type thing?

The kit has you pulling power from the taillights IIRC. I wasn't a big fan of that, so we ran our own dedicated relay. I have mine wired for power with IGN (aka, always on when the RZR is on). To me it was just one more thing to forget to turn on if I put it on a switch.

-TJ

Thanks TJ.

You can also wire to a switch. Up to the user

What's the price on these? Any promos going on, a few guys on the boating forum I'm on may be interested

19 hours ago, Banshee Matt said:

What's the price on these? Any promos going on, a few guys on the boating forum I'm on may be interested

Thanks Matt ...The CVT Blaster for the XPT is $250.00, The Quick Draw w/fan is $185.00  

Here is the link to our store - http://desertcraft-us.3dcartstores.com/  use "marchmadness2017" at checkout and we will cover shipping for you.  If you have any questions feel free to give us a call. 

What is the CFM rating on the fan?

CFM rating is 160.  It pushes more air than an in line blower does.  Plus is mounts right on the cover so you have direct cooling.    

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions

Not at this time

11 minutes ago, DMCMARK said:

Not at this time

PM a price please

Thank you for your interest  PM sent