megadesertdiesel

Bill Of Sale

Just looking for a simple easy to fill out bill of sale. Or what should be added to a bill of sale?

No as is, no warranty..... on the form?

in Nevada, and AZ should be the same, they should have a bill of sale form at the DMV and then have it notarized,

The GD.com armchair warriors have led me wrong several times. I would go direct to the AZ DMV and ask.

You can't go wrong there and get the right information the first time...without it turning into a DOM vs Chromo argument...:lol:

The GD.com armchair warriors have led me wrong several times. I would go direct to the AZ DMV and ask.

You can't go wrong there and get the right information the first time...without it turning into a DOM vs Chromo argument...:lol:

That PDF was from Az. Sometimes trying to be an ahole works :sandtrap:

That PDF was from Az. Sometimes trying to be an ahole works :sandtrap:

Ahhh Romans....always thinking it's about you and you have some moral obligation to correct people to satisfy your sense of hubris...

My statement was a general statement and there may be more to it and for me, a trip to the DVM needs to be a one time trip. No sense in wasting multiple days when you can take care of it all at once.

Buy the book of them at Staples or office depot has about 20 of them for about 5$ seem to be worded well and appears legally binding.

Thanks i was looking more for the wording that some of you add. Like no warranty, no liability, dont know how the new owner drives..... more CYA stuff.

I always add "as-is where-is no warranty expressed or implied"

I get the form from serviceaz.com and add the above to it.

Just looking for a simple easy to fill out bill of sale. Or what should be added to a bill of sale?

As motor vehicle website has the basic one and it's free