Dune FREQ

Duner's Diner To Glamis

Worth the trip if you have never been. Great food and cold drinks. Heres the ride back to Glamis for those that haven't traveled and might be on the fence.

What hill is that at like minute 5. I want to swing by there on my next run.

What hill is that at like minute 5. I want to swing by there on my next run.

Patton

It looks like you took sand highway the entire time except for the stop at Pattons?

How did you guys get from sand highway to pattons and back over to sand highway???? :sraptor:

It looks like you took sand highway the entire time except for the stop at Pattons?

How did you guys get from sand highway to pattons and back over to sand highway???? :sraptor:

Faded that part out to Save Time on the video :sraptor:

:sraptor: sucks, its bs

error on video

Next video do from Patton to China Wall.. Now thats a fun way to get back.

Sweet. Video. Anyone see the radiator jiggle around alot near the 19 min mark? Kinda crazy how much the big stuff shakes things up back there.

With the new closures isn't access closed off from sand highway to Patton? Meaning you have to go around through the dunes?

With the new closures isn't access closed off from sand highway to Patton? Meaning you have to go around through the dunes?

Yep, thats why its edited out, get rid of the boring, slow moving long way around the closures

Next video do from Patton to China Wall.. Now thats a fun way to get back.

Did that on quads...yes a great experience...but wasn't exciting enough for the GoPro lol

Pretty much have to come in from the East (Ogilby) Going thru the center of the dunes will still run into massive closures.

Access to Patton from the West is the most important closure we need to get rid of today. I know the ASA has commented on this but I don't think its been worded as clearly as I worded it. It puts duners at gordons well who go to patton at risk in case they need to get out in a short amount of time.