jjoseph99

Hand Made Led Whips

Do you make a version with the wiring through the base like the old “Buggy Whips” style? I have my whip bases wired through the frame of my car and just screw the lighted whips right in. I would have to drill a hole in my frame to bring the wires out of the frame at the whip base to wire in your style of whip. I’ve been looking for LED whips of this style for a while and haven’t found any. I have an Extreme Performance car now but my prior cars, Sand Limo and Predator, were wired the same way so I’m sure there are a lot of people with the same situation. 

C8F6A7CF-1E7B-4DA0-A8BD-B484EA6B6F5B.jpeg

31 minutes ago, 2442turborail said:

Do you make a version with the wiring through the base like the old “Buggy Whips” style? I have my whip bases wired through the frame of my car and just screw the lighted whips right in. I would have to drill a hole in my frame to bring the wires out of the frame at the whip base to wire in your style of whip. I’ve been looking for LED whips of this style for a while and haven’t found any. I have an Extreme Performance car now but my prior cars, Sand Limo and Predator, were wired the same way so I’m sure there are a lot of people with the same situation. 

C8F6A7CF-1E7B-4DA0-A8BD-B484EA6B6F5B.jpeg

No sorry my wires are external but there are way around you situation call or txt if you would like to discuss 858 692 7211 thanks 

I heading out for Veterans weekend if anyone needs some #whipsandshyt Call or txt 858 692-7211. Thanks for everyone's support so far this season

Your whips rule! I have been rocking yours for a couple years now!!!! awesome setup!

I got a whip off of jjoseph a few weeks ago and vets weekend my buddy was admiring it, and we were comparing the better quality vs the amazon ones he has and the very next ride he broke one. We got home and asked jjoseph to make a pair for him and he got them to us right away. Thanks again. Still blown away how well these are constructed compared to others out there

PM Sent 

Looking to buy a hand full of 4 ft whips.  Anyone in Ramona area for a postal to OC, please let me know- thanks

Going on my second season with one. Zero complaints.

5BBA1EDB-4FF9-48C0-9802-B4BC66B2FF8B.jpeg

I'm heading out for presidents call or txt if you are looking for some whipsandshyt 858 692 7211

IMG_20200112_091031_105.jpg

Hi,

Rather than read through 5 pages and several years worth of stuff how much for two (2) 6' red whips, no disco? I could pick the up or get them from you next time you are in Glamis.

Please let me know.

Thank You,

Give him a call or text for a quicker response, his number is on the ad. 858-692-7211. . . . . . . Good guy to buy from.

22 minutes ago, utahsmith said:

Hi,

Rather than read through 5 pages and several years worth of stuff how much for two (2) 6' red whips, no disco? I could pick the up or get them from you next time you are in Glamis.

Please let me know.

Thank You,

Hi thanks for reaching out. 6ft red with quick release is $100 each call or txt to coordinate pick up 858 692 7211

Just got mine last week.  Looks awesome.  Haven't had a chance to put it on yet but very high quality.  

Thanks Jeff! :jeff:

~jw

These whips are bright AF.

Screenshot_20200210-162900_Gallery.jpg

On 2/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, jjoseph99 said:

I'm heading out for presidents call or txt if you are looking for some whipsandshyt 858 692 7211

IMG_20200112_091031_105.jpg

This is mine.  Jeff is a great guy to buy from.  Do it!

I have the 1000 LED version.  Smaller LED's and more of them.  I love the design. 

And these LED's go all the way to the top, unlike a lot of others.

Edited by Grey Mamba