Grease Monkey

Its Saturday 10/15/16. What Are You Doing This Weekend.

I was supposed to wake up in glamis this morning. Instead went back to Catalina to fix another boat. Back home now and will put in a day at the office.

Be good, be safe :gd:

Halloween softball tournament for my 12 year old daughter.

Irish wake at 10 am..

Sleep til noon tomorrow..

Viva Las Vegas!!!

I was supposed to wake up in glamis this morning. Instead went back to Catalina to fix another boat. Back home now and will put in a day at the office.

It that a trick question.. You know what i'm doing.. the same thing i will be doing every weekend for many months.. working on a DAmm boat.. you should have warned me LOL

It that a trick question.. You know what i'm doing.. the same thing i will be doing every weekend for many months.. working on a DAmm boat.. you should have warned me LOL

B...... Break

O...... Out

A...... Another

T....... Thousand

Y....... You

A...... Are

C...... Costing

H...... Him

T....... Thousands

Congrats on the boat. You have my number. Call me or text with any questions.

:wwp:

B...... Break

O...... Out

A...... Another

T....... Thousand

Y....... You

A...... Are

C...... Costing

H...... Him

T....... Thousands

Congrats on the boat. You have my number. Call me or text with any questions.

:wwp:

B.....better

O.....On

A.....A

T.....Trailer

Boat Is a hole in the water you pour money into

Oh, Im working today

Chilling in Huntington living the good life

post-51324-1476594215_thumb.jpg

Pew Pew Pew.

Wife leaves tonight on a girls trip for a week, I'm a bachelor again!

I get to do anydamnthing I want!!!

chores

bbq,

college fooseball

MEC at 6:30pm

fornicate

beer

:sleep:

Detailed wife's car, trimmed palms and put a vent cover On the trailer.

Finishing up the last few items on the buggy.

Ready to head out Wednesday!!!!!

Detailed wife's car, trimmed palms and put a vent cover On the trailer.

post-12337-1476605451_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605511_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605543_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605566_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605598_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605712_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605756_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605805_thumb.jpg

post-12337-1476605900_thumb.jpg

Watching college Football. 😃

G L A M I S

I'm in ocotillo :td:

post-14826-1476666863_thumb.jpg

post-14826-1476666837_thumb.jpg

working as usual .........

Headed to the railroad museum in campo with the kids today for the pumpkin express

Promised my boy maple bacon, eggs and gravy - so I am going to get to gettin on breakfast.

Cleaned back yard. :scared: gotta get ready to bring trailer home.

Cleaned most of garage - skipped workbench.

Gotta go to work around 1030 for a bit.

post-1972-1476667320_thumb.jpg before

post-1972-1476667367_thumb.jpg after

Busy, but productive day. I've been working a ton lately, including some weekends, to "pay it forward" for G season when I take a lot of time off. So yesterday I had just a ton of G-prep to get squared away. Luckily the RV is ready and basically packed (other than food) so I didn't have to mess with that. Also, my Potter is ready and already down south, huge thanks to Eric "unclebob" and of course LRS for that.

• Got up at 5am (I know, I know... no big deal, but if you know me you know I don't get along with 5am that well, and the only times I usually see 5 is if I'm still up around the campfire or still working in the office)
  • Drove ~1hr to my cousin's to pick up the trailer I 'sold' him over 2 years ago. He hadn't made any payments on it so I finally hit him up to start making them and he decided he didn't really want to since I had no paperwork on it. No problem, my good buddy Vic (mini929honda) was looking for a trailer anyway...
  • Drove another ~1hr to Vic's house with the trailer. Vic has been working on both of my RZRs and my stacker for the last few months, so all of them are at his place
  • Dicked around with the XP Turbo for a while. Put the stock tune back in it so I could take it in for the recall work, wouldn't run on the stock tune (odd, since there is nothing really mechanically different). Put the BMP tune back in. Loaded it on the trailer
  • Drove it ~30min away to Salinas Motorcycle Center for recall work. Put the stock tune back in it when I pulled it off the trailer... figured it "needed" to have the stock flash for the recall since there is a flash involved. Still wouldn't run. They tell me no problem, just put the tune in it that runs. Put the BMP tune back. At this point I guess I should mention that loading tunes is a bit annoying since I have to pull the center-dash back so I can unplug the 2 big connectors on the Polaris Interactive Digital Display, then I have to flip the power selector on the Bullydog GT box under the dash, and finally I have to pull the driver's seat up and pull the EPS fuse. So I was getting a little tired of that process
  • Go back to Vic's work on misc. stuff on the stacker. Vic has been doing a lot of work on the trailer (adding additional fuel capacity, hard-mounting the tool box, mounting a loading winch for my rail, adding a 2nd battery, adding some lights, adding an electric tongue-jack, hard-mounting my Honda 3k genny on the tongue w/ box, blah, blah) and we just had a lot of piddly little finish and clean up work to do. Ran into 'town' a time or two also (Vic lives a bit out from town, so when we need supplies it puts a hitch in things)
  • Drove ~30min back to pickup the Turbo when the recalls were done, tried to haggle for Vic on a Ace 900 XC and made a stop since I was in a major city looking for a damn 30amp fuse-holder w/ 10ga (or better) leads for the tongue-jack on the stacker
  • Got the RZR back to Vic's, loaded the BMP Level 4 tune w/ updates for previous hard-start etc. I'm excited to see how the tune works, previously I've only run Level 4
  • Swapped the paddles onto the Turbo (after a few test runs... 16psi yee yee)
  • Worked out a mounting solution in the loft of the stacker for the 2 x 36" paddles off the rail (it needs to go on load tires in the back to clear the 98" door on the stacker... it's a wide bitch, also need the reduced height since this stacker is a "pivot" type stacker the rail goes on the bottom and needs to be as short as possible
  • Wrapped up all the wiring on the stacker
  • Sorta organized and packed the rest of the stuff (tools, fluids, etc. etc.) and loaded the RZR
  • Drove ~1hr home

I think I got home around 11:30 PM after leaving the house before 6am. It'll be 100% worth it in less than a week when I'm all-up-in Mother G.

-TJ

Edited by tjZ06

Servicing the trailer. Oil and filter done on onan. Now resealing ramp door caulking. Hate taking the old stuff off.

money.gif