phx450

Tor Racing Cars Phoenix

TOR total off road. Sandra on CL in phx. Cannot find any info on them. Looks like a decent car for the money. Any of you guys have experience on these?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/snw/5788099863.html

Heard of them. Looks like they are gone. Found this though

http://www.sandsports.net/content.php?contentID=34

I have been into his (Brian ???) shop several times (years ago). Really nice cars, and well build/designed. If I recall, he used to work for a major car builder before he started TOR. Don't quote me but I believe it was Tatum.

All I know is that car is been for sale for a long time

From what I know TOR only made a handful of sand cars. I happen to own one currently. My car is well thought out and very well built. I have seen his mid engine 2 seater and it was a very nice car as well. TOR is still in business doing mostly side by side work but also prep and repair on all brands of sand cars.

I know nothing about the car that is up for sale as I haven't seen it but in my opinion it is worth taking a look.

From what I know TOR only made a handful of sand cars. I happen to own one currently. My car is well thought out and very well built. I have seen his mid engine 2 seater and it was a very nice car as well. TOR is still in business doing mostly side by side work but also prep and repair on all brands of sand cars.

I know nothing about the car that is up for sale as I haven't seen it but in my opinion it is worth taking a look.

^^^^

X2 - Jim's car is very well built lots of good parts including an S4D - plus it helps that he has a beast of a motor - supercharged stroked LS7

If I recall, your car was originally built for a Dallas cowboy??????

All I know is that car is been for sale for a long time

Yea I've been watching. Just cant find anything on them. I guess Ill try and go look.