Sign in to follow this  
maxumwake619

Bring A First Timer, Need A 4 Seat Rzr Rental

Good Morning All,

I am bringing a colleague out for the first time this December and he wants to bring some of his family to see the dunes. I therefore need to rent a 4 seat RZR for the weekend. I have called all the vendor row rental places and they want almost 900 a day for a rental.

Thus I have started to scour craigslist for local rentals but have not gotten a lot of responses thus far.

Does anyone here know of an individual that will rent a 4 seater for two days and deliver and pick up to G? I would pick it up myself but I need to tow my toy hauler etc out and don't want to make two trips.

I know with delivery etc it is not going to be cheap but I would imagine it would have to be less than renting from vendor row at 900 a day.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

if your not partial to a rzr- pm coueshunter he rents out 2 yxz and he can deliver and pick up

$900 a DAY.....I thought the $350-400 a day rentals listed on CL were :nut:

Kinda crazy that more folks don't start a rental biz, seems to be a cash cow if done right.

Good luck with finding your buddy a rental, post up what you end up doing :thumbup:

Fastest thing on 2 wheels is an RZR rental.

The $900/day while seeming outrageous may have come from a learning process of damage to the rentals, insurance, vendor fees and limited days to recoup investment. Or it could just be another case of the Glamis Gouge, like with most anything else bought there. $10 Bloody Mary's???

Kinda crazy that more folks don't start a rental biz, seems to be a cash cow if done right.

Good luck with finding your buddy a rental, post up what you end up doing :thumbup:

We get the rentals in Glamis Fab all season. You couldn't pay me enough to run a rental business! When its not theirs, there is no concern for the equipment. There is a rental sandcar out of Phoenix that has been in the shop more times than I can count.

Sand Dawg is right!

Friend tried to start a Seadoo rental business. No one would give him insurance coverage. After checking up on it most are llc with no insurance. Was not worth the risk even at $450 a day per ski.

I talked to a rental guy a few years ago. He said 8 of his original 10 rzrs were wrecked before the end of the season! No way would I get into that business

900 a day includes insurance etc plus you need to leave them 1k for a damage deposit. 900 seems fair to me for a two day rental plus pickup and delivery. One vendor row fellow i spoke with said he rents out 21 of these all the time at that price. He seemed offended when I told him he "has a nice hustle" going......

They let you rent for an hour or two? Just want to find out if the whole SxS thing is for us, and it appears you can't test drive anywhere...

Well I found a guy that says he will rent it for 600 for two days delivered to glamis and it includes insurance. This is way less than what the others are quoting. Hopefully its not one of those too good to be true deals.

1500 deposit though....

Take lots of pictures of the unit of existing damage. Or they will find a way to keep that $1500. Read many reviews on rental seadoos as friend wanted to start a business. A little scratch and they keep the deposit. $600 is a great price for 2 days.

just sign and drive 3 day rental = a year of payments

x2 on taking pictures of the RZR before taking it out. and I mean from every angle...

EVERYTIME I have rented something, its like tooth and nail trying to get the damn deposit back.

Good luck and let us know how your experience turns out.

Take lots of pictures of the unit of existing damage. Or they will find a way to keep that $1500. Read many reviews on rental seadoos as friend wanted to start a business. A little scratch and they keep the deposit. $600 is a great price for 2 days.

We walked around our rental with a video camera and pics.

We gouged a rim pretty good and the guy we rented from said no big that is normal wear and tear.

cool guy to rent from but Im pretty sure he doesnt deliver.

For others looking to rent here ya go

Colby in Anaheim Hills 714-658-9877

We walked around our rental with a video camera and pics.

We gouged a rim pretty good and the guy we rented from said no big that is normal wear and tear.

cool guy to rent from but Im pretty sure he doesnt deliver.

For others looking to rent here ya go

Colby in Anaheim Hills 714-658-9877

A buddy and I rented various RZRs from Colby a few times over the years. Good guy with good equipment.