Esco

SX / Motorcross

1 hour ago, dbart said:

Mine says Sunday morning on FS2 at 10:30am.

WTF?

This is the Finals and we can't watch it live because of Hockey playoff's and Shrek!!!!! :simrak:

:nag:

I believe that is the second showing. Just record or watch the USA Network at 7 pm.

16 minutes ago, Air450 said:

I believe that is the second showing. Just record or watch the USA Network at 7 pm.

It shows Shrek is playing.

USA at 10pm 

16 minutes ago, dbart said:

It shows Shrek is playing.

Just record it. Don't forget the extra hour. Or are you going to watch it live?

What do you have? Cable, DTV, or dish?

1 minute ago, Air450 said:

What do you have? Cable, DTV, or dish?

Spectrum Cable

1 minute ago, dbart said:

Spectrum Cable

I'm sorry. : (

4 hours ago, Air450 said:

I'm sorry. : (

ya what he said :is:

Frenchy pulls off the 250 West after AC choked,  Chase wins the 250 East

Webb had it in the bag for the Championship, but Eli Ruled that track

Now to Outdoors Racing :yahoo:

SX lost LOTS of fans this year because of NBC....that partnership will kill the series....sad.....

PS....Team green needs to get a shrink in there to fix those boys or get better boys.....great talent...no brains......

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2019 at 11:47 AM, dbart said:

Spectrum Cable

These idiots ^^^^^^ What a great ending of the season, always love watching Tomac crash. Yeah realbadlarry NBC sucked trying to milk US for more money by making the gold series package. FS-1 would’ve never pulled that shit but I’m sure the series wanted more money than they could pay...... ended up in bed at 1am WTF!!!!....

Edited by Sumsand

Tomac carried so much speed on that sweeper outside the stadium. He's clearly faster than everyone else but can't keep it on 2 wheels. This year was disappointing for me as a Roczen fan. I can't believe he didn't even win 1 race. Cooper Webb is going to be the next Ryan Dungey.  Not the fastest or most talented but consistent. I hate that. lol

i'm sure glad tomac didn't win the points 

On 5/5/2019 at 7:29 AM, Esco said:

Frenchy pulls off the 250 West after AC choked,  Chase wins the 250 East

Webb had it in the bag for the Championship, but Eli Ruled that track

Now to Outdoors Racing :yahoo:

I could not believe what I saw!

All he had to do was maintain 5th or better...he was in 4th.

Congrats Webb...I was pulling for Tomac though! 

Can't wait for the outdoors!  :oto:

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:28 PM, Esco said:

glad I got the nbc gold package though

were you able to watch it live? I don't have cable but had the nbc gold. on the app it showed it as live but would not let me watch it unless I signed in to a cable account.  I bought the gold because I don't have cable. I wont get the gold next year, I rarely watched the race live anyways. 

1 minute ago, JaredDustin said:

were you able to watch it live? I don't have cable but had the nbc gold. on the app it showed it as live but would not let me watch it unless I signed in to a cable account.  I bought the gold because I don't have cable. I wont get the gold next year, I rarely watched the race live anyways. 

Mine said it recorded live, but was at 10:30 and recorded the whole thing.

Was fun to watch, good friend of mine is not talking to me today as he had to DVR the race....not my fault 🏁

Mic drop bitches, yeah that’s me!

4A5B1DA5-4D15-4EED-B51D-C6DD3FC4A626.jpeg

D8770424-F50D-412E-A308-A8F421EA00AC.jpeg

E46E29AE-F49D-42F5-90BD-A270B2420B7C.jpeg

23 hours ago, hondajimz said:

Tomac carried so much speed on that sweeper outside the stadium. He's clearly faster than everyone else but can't keep it on 2 wheels. This year was disappointing for me as a Roczen fan. I can't believe he didn't even win 1 race. Cooper Webb is going to be the next Ryan Dungey.  Not the fastest or most talented but consistent. I hate that. lol

I'm a Roczen fan... he will start winning.  given what he went through, this was the first season he was able to complete in a few years due to injuries... He'll get his mojo back, and once he does... you'll see battles between Roczen, Tomac, and Osborn for 1st.  

1 hour ago, EMPIRE231 said:

I'm a Roczen fan... he will start winning.  given what he went through, this was the first season he was able to complete in a few years due to injuries... He'll get his mojo back, and once he does... you'll see battles between Roczen, Tomac, and Osborn for 1st.  

What! No Webb? He had 7 wins.

Just now, Air450 said:

What! No Webb? He had 7 wins.

I'm not a fan :sha: lol

The Dungy playbook (consistency) works when there aren't too many fast guys on the field.  I think there are too many fast guys out there now, that will battle for a win... 

3 hours ago, DuneTrack-N said:

Mic drop bitches, yeah that’s me!

4A5B1DA5-4D15-4EED-B51D-C6DD3FC4A626.jpeg

D8770424-F50D-412E-A308-A8F421EA00AC.jpeg

E46E29AE-F49D-42F5-90BD-A270B2420B7C.jpeg

Nice from mid pack to podium in one race. Nailed 1st -3rd and 5th for 178 points in one race.

Great season now on to the Outdoor series.  Going to be strange with no Glenn Helen on the schedule.  Hopefully that Pala Raceway has there shit together a lot better this time around.

18 minutes ago, MWB said:

Nice from mid pack to podium in one race. Nailed 1st -3rd and 5th for 178 points in one race.

Great season now on to the Outdoor series.  Going to be strange with no Glenn Helen on the schedule.  Hopefully that Pala Raceway has there shit together a lot better this time around.

Yeah my mind said, I really wanted to see Roczen win at least once so I put him 1st. I really thought Tomac would crash out like three times run to the front, crash, repeat, repeat not make it back to the top. It was a crap shoot for frechy and web riding to just not crash and burn the race.

5 hours ago, JaredDustin said:

worked fine and was live at 7pm

5 minutes ago, Esco said:

worked fine and was live at 7pm

same here on NBC gold