Esco

SX / Motorcross

1 hour ago, Esco said:

image.png

N.F.W. 😳

So pumped for Roczen. Talk about a comeback!!

Check out The Noob!! Who's that Esco guy? Peace

Congrat's Roczen.

Still wanting Tomac to get up there....I think the both of them should be battling it out all year.

So, Reed....is he finally done? I was surprised he was there to race? I thought he retired after Anaheim #1.

Maybe wanted to just get 251 under his belt then be done or is he just gonna keep trying to qualify then pull off all year?

:dunno:

This schedule, traveling from Anaheim to St Louis, back to Anaheim is killing the privateers.  Almost putting them out of business.

11 minutes ago, dbart said:

Congrat's Roczen.

Still wanting Tomac to get up there....I think the both of them should be battling it out all year.

So, Reed....is he finally done? I was surprised he was there to race? I thought he retired after Anaheim #1.

Maybe wanted to just get 251 under his belt then be done or is he just gonna keep trying to qualify then pull off all year?

Say's he will show up every week.  Not sure what happened to him.

11 minutes ago, dbart said:

Congrat's Roczen.

for Reed... from what I understood, this is his farewell season! so he is supposed to finish out the season.... It's a shame to see him going out this way, but I'm assuming he needs to recoup as much cash as possible after the money pit experience of running his own team failed.

I am hoping this is a sign of what to expect from Roczen for the rest of the season.....  Tomac should wake up by round 4 or so, and start battling like he usually does. 

1 minute ago, Cookie said:

This schedule, traveling from Anaheim to St Louis, back to Anaheim is killing the privateers.  Almost putting them out of business.

When I first thought that is exactly what I was thinking, Then I said to myself AMA couldn't be that stupid, They are just going to kick off the East Coast run early this year at St. Louis...... Proving again this year that the AMA is that dumb.

Justin Hill on a KTM will get a Podium this Season..

Mark my words.

7 hours ago, CHEFF said:

Check out The Noob!! Who's that Esco guy? Peace

hello down there

I have a new work schedule and worked this weekend which totally threw me off, totally forgot to submit my picks for the last race...Gonna take some effort and luck to catch back up

1 hour ago, Coobie said:

I have a new work schedule and worked this weekend which totally threw me off, totally forgot to submit my picks for the last race...Gonna take some effort and luck to catch back up

Your picks roll over from the previous week, sometimes that helps not hurts.  In my case I made my picks and dropped like a Tomac

3 minutes ago, MWB said:

Your picks roll over from the previous week, sometimes that helps not hurts.  In my case I made my picks and dropped like a Tomac

I did not know that, just checked Im not as bad as I thought, hanging in 11th.

Just submitted my picks...cuz I do it like a MAN. !!

See you at the Championship Party. 🏆

haha watch one of your guys get hurt in practice

Triple Crown weekend. Who steps up? Peace

Come on Tomac...WAKE UP and race!

Scatman here why cuz im the $hi!t yall being #2 is my goal

2 hours ago, CHEFF said:

Triple Crown weekend. Who steps up? Peace

Team Kawasaki that's who. 🏆

What channel is SuperX on tonight? I’m DirecTV and it show Round-1 airing at 7pm. Ughhhh

Just became the Charter Member of the No Fan of Ferrandis club..

Dirty riders should be sent back to France 🇫🇷

Jett Lawrence will be back.

I'm guessing Lawrence was getting arm pump or something. He was close to losing it several times the last couple laps. Felt bad for him but he gave it everything he had. Exciting finish. I hope Ferrandis gets docked points or a position. I know they said tonight there won't be anything but that was some BS. 

Edited by hondajimz

Yep, that was a BS move....Karma will get him....If they let that stand you will see mayhem out there....till someone gets really hurt.

BTW....NBC sux balls...…..

That move was unprofessional, unprovoked and unsportsmanlike. That ahole should be on the first flight back to France! The whole stadium erupted in boos for his post race interview. That should say something.  I’m disappointed in the AMA for allowing that kind of riding. What a pisser. The poor kid crashed on his own but the total hack move on Christian was unacceptable.  

Crazy 250main