Esco

SX / Motorcross

4 minutes ago, Esco said:

Crazy 250main

As my Boss always tells me...It's all in the set up.

If it was the last race of the Season like Osbourne & Savatchy, the fans can accept and appreciate that kind of riding.

But not Race #3. Never heard Boo's that loud from the fans before. 👎

Beginner Wuck. Peace

19 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

Beginner Wuck. Peace

Not sure how Esco is cheating but I am pretty sure he is........

After the 250 main I have a new favorite up and coming rider Jett Lawrence. Hope he is good to go after that spectacular crash on the last lap.  It took him 3 laps to actually complete the crash but when he did. :shocker: 

Look out the rest of the field Tomac has woken up from his nap....

Tomac goes on a roll now. Jett Lawrence looks extremely smooth until the latter part of the race. Loved watching that dude on the edge. Da chEFFF wouldn't know where that edge is. We've got some good racing ahead. Tune In Boys! EsHO is getting his cheating lessons direct from the Houston Astros! Peace 

1 hour ago, MWB said:

Not sure how Esco is cheating but I am pretty sure he is........

After the 250 main I have a new favorite up and coming rider Jett Lawrence. Hope he is good to go after that spectacular crash on the last lap.  It took him 3 laps to actually complete the crash but when he did. :shocker: 

Look out the rest of the field Tomac has woken up from his nap....

Broken collarbone. He'll be out for a while.

Bummer for Jett Lawrence, but the kid showed his age by riding above his grade at the end. He should have taken a podium, chalk it up as experience and learn from it!

I get the kid was excited to win his first...it will come no doubt about that. Just now it's gonna come a whole lot later. Sucks, I was rooting for him to pull it off, but after his get off...I was like, ok easy don't blow it completely trying to win and throw it all away..... :kenk:

YES....finally Tomac wakes up, he was on fire, but didn't have to decimate the field and just kept the healthy 5 second lead.

:headbang:

2 minutes ago, dbart said:

YES....finally Tomac wakes up, he was on fire, but didn't have to decimate the field and just kept the healthy 5 second lead.

I saw his gate pick and was like WTF, then he comes out in 10th and 8 seconds back with the Roc stretching out a lead.  Then Brappp and he shifted it into the going to the front gear and didn't shift back to normal human speed until there was 1 lap to go.

25 minutes ago, dbart said:

Bummer for Jett Lawrence, but the kid showed his age by riding above his grade at the end. He should have taken a podium, chalk it up as experience and learn from it!

I get the kid was excited to win his first...it will come no doubt about that. Just now it's gonna come a whole lot later. Sucks, I was rooting for him to pull it off, but after his get off...I was like, ok easy don't blow it completely trying to win and throw it all away..... :kenk:

This is straight from the Dungey playbook and why I never liked him. Jett Lawrence just earned a lot of new fans including me. 

10 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

This is straight from the Dungey playbook and why I never liked him. Jett Lawrence just earned a lot of new fans including me. 

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan...but I'm bummed because he's out. I wanted him to just take the 2nd place so next week he could hopefully get the win!

But he's gonna be out for a bit now.

Dungey yeah, that's a whole different way of thinking...He bet that those in front would crash themselves out and never push it...also the reason I didn't like him!

Jett is so new though..he needs to gain experience! We know he has the speed...it's his mind that has to learn how to deal with the pressure of running up front.

It was great racing still #2  :bss:

My whole group was yelling at the screen for guys to move around on that list, the fantasy side has added a new level to just watching. Competing with your friends and routing for your favorites is way more fun.

The whole stadium erupting into Boooooo's was awesome!

Let's see what happens next race :1cheff:

19 hours ago, DuneTrack-N said:

It was great racing still #2  :bss:

My whole group was yelling at the screen for guys to move around on that list, the fantasy side has added a new level to just watching. Competing with your friends and routing for your favorites is way more fun.

I find myself looking to where my riders are too. Had Plessinger in 11th and while he was running 11th it was great. Then....boom, off the board he went. Total crapshoot. Trying to encourage my picks. Fantasy!! Peace

1 minute ago, CHEFF said:

I find myself looking to where my riders are too. Had Plessinger in 11th and while he was running 11th it was great. Then....boom, off the board he went. Total crapshoot. Trying to encourage my picks. Fantasy!! Peace

Picking the wild card rider is the hardest thing to do.  Then once you pick the guy to finish 11th or 13th and he gets the hole shot your screaming at the screen telling him to slow the eff down

Picks are in for the week. Need to land all SIX!! Peace

1 hour ago, CHEFF said:

Picks are in for the week. Need to land all SIX!! Peace

Of you Copy My picks...

Your wish will be granted !

Peace ✌

Looks like this week you need the NBCGold package, sucks

1 hour ago, Cookie said:

Looks like this week you need the NBCGold package, sucks

Perfect..

I'll be at G this weekend..

And I don't need no AHole named Esco giving me results. 👴 

"And I don't need no AHole named Esco giving me results. 👴"

ME NEITHER!! Peace

Sorry But I have the Gold Package :sha:

It's n NBC Sports on Sunday.

if you DONT want the results ignore this topic sat night :oll:

1 hour ago, Esco said:

if you DONT want the results ignore this topic sat night :oll:

Don't worry....

I have TMobile. You could send me the Whole Race and I wouldn't see it out in Glamis. 😦

I stay far away from this topic on the weekends. I typically can't watch until Sunday night and sometimes one of the weeknights. We were in Glamis last weekend and came home to nothing being recorded. Got lucky and it was on re-run on Monday.