Esco

SX / Motorcross

1 minute ago, hondajimz said:

I'm beginning to wonder if these races aren't fixed like the NFL.  Please tell me how Roczen and Tomac couldn't work their way up to the front ?  

Fixed, no way the competitive nature of the riders themselves would never allow it, The risk would never be worth the reward for the AMA. A single line race track with limited places to pass makes the starts the key to the race. Tomac and Roc both got stuck in the middle and it took a while for them to get some clear track. Once Tomac did get some clear track he started to make a run at it, but over 10 seconds back with less than 10 minutes he wasn't catching the leaders. He got close to Bagget but Lapped riders start getting in the way and you still talking a one lane race track. 

On 2/9/2020 at 8:13 AM, Air450 said:

:lol:  Webb for the win!

hahah.... he tends to have a chance when Roczen and Tomac aren't laying down the speed.

My take on why they didn't move up the pack...........1. bad start 2. it was a tough track to pass, the passes had to be aggressive = chance of going down..... so Tomac and Roczen being 1&2 in the points lead are thinking of the long term strategy.  The guys back in the pack without much to lose are willing to hang it out there.

Tomac and Roczen had to make some tough passes to get through the pack, Barcia doesn't make it easy as well.  And Bagget never really fell back from the leaders, he was riding all by himself and kept up a good pace.  One other thing to note, Roczen isn't good coming thru the pack, he needs good starts to be in the lead.  

WTH happened to Anderson, bad start then he was in last place??  Husky had a bad day for sure.

I felt Tomac was pretty smart in that race. He was battling back and forth with Barcia and then made an executive decision to let Barcia pass in a turn he was clearly going to get taken out on. Then just passed Barcia later and went on his way. But poor starts really hindered Roczen and Tomac. I was pulling for AC though. I want that kid to win his first.

When will Petco realize that they need to open every entrance gate for this race ?

Just another cluster F trying to get into Petco!  You would like to think they could figure that out.

great view for $40 seats 

IMG_6293.thumb.jpg.b73c19222faf7e15dbd0cfb0501ed6d2.jpg

2 hours ago, EMPIRE231 said:

great view for $40 seats 

IMG_6293.thumb.jpg.b73c19222faf7e15dbd0cfb0501ed6d2.jpg

We all have it for free now!

Thanks for posting the pic!

:lmao:

I sense EsHO is trying to hack into my pics. Peace

6 minutes ago, CHEFF said:

I sense EsHO is trying to hack into my pics. Peace

I always thought Ecso looked and acted Russian 🇷🇺.👴

12 minutes ago, The NOOB said:

I always thought Ecso looked and acted Russian 🇷🇺.👴

Demetrius EscoShinoff. Peace

Picks are IN! Peace

So if you guys pay attention to qualifying the difference in speed is only 4-5 seconds from P1 to P15. These guys are all running the same pace, the 1st corner almost tells the whole race. After lap 10 the guys only move 1 place forward or back till the end. Now a crash or something like that does affect this, but the majority of the time it fits. CLEAN STARTs are a must to stay in front. Mini battles only help the guys behind catch up, complacency (this spot is ok, no need to push) also goes hand in hand.

1 hour ago, DuneTrack-N said:

So if you guys pay attention to qualifying the difference in speed is only 4-5 seconds from P1 to P15. These guys are all running the same pace, the 1st corner almost tells the whole race. After lap 10 the guys only move 1 place forward or back till the end. Now a crash or something like that does affect this, but the majority of the time it fits. CLEAN STARTs are a must to stay in front. Mini battles only help the guys behind catch up, complacency (this spot is ok, no need to push) also goes hand in hand.

My man Eli Tomac and even Ferrandis would disagree with that..

But for the most part you're right..EVERY rider and announcer says Starts are Key. 🔑

The key to a successful race is the finish...finish ahead of everyone else!

:lmao: 

Esco…..stop chucking my picks. Peace

Esco has Coronavirus ...

Pass it on !

flu-mask-moutache_1392579i.jpg

Come on Tomac...and Forkner. Like to see that kid get his first win and stop Frenchy.

4 hours ago, The NOOB said:

Esco has Coronavirus ...

Pass it on !

flu-mask-moutache_1392579i.jpg

I did

39 minutes ago, dbart said:

Come on Tomac...and Forkner. Like to see that kid get his first win and stop Frenchy.

tomac is out the rest of the season .......... :clap1:

he has a splinter in his :bird:

Picks are IN :td:

image.png

22 hours ago, I'm Sorry said:

tomac is out the rest of the season .......... :clap1:

he has a splinter in his :bird:

Why you gotta be such a girlie mon? :smack:

Tampa notes:

Absolutely 💘 the Sand corner and section, they should have that on EVERY track. Reminds me of the Old SX tracks of the 70's & 80's

Great seeing JMart's comeback. Nice job.

250 East is clearly 2nd tier.  Ferrandis, Forkner & Cooper will eat their lunch !

And Tomac Rules. 💪

Just made [pics! Peace

tough week being the triple crown