Esco

SX / Motorcross

14 hours ago, Esco said:

image.png

Shit !

Riding to salvage points. I’d be surprised if he’s very competitive after the get off last weekend. 

7 hours ago, EMPIRE231 said:

Riding to salvage points. I’d be surprised if he’s very competitive after the get off last weekend. 

agreed if his tailbone is bruised he wont be able to go all out

10 hours ago, MWB said:

Better put him in your top 3 

WIldcard

You just never know.  A shot of this or that and he may feel no pain during the race?  I seen guys like RC, CR etc come and race with broken bones and stuff back in the day. 

1 hour ago, Esco said:

image.png

Well that didn’t last long. 

Osborne out due to practice injury

and I didn't even catch it, but Broc tickle also out from a hand injury last weekend.... crazy, after waiting all that time to come back.

I am even more convinced now the outcomes are predetermined. 

Man my picks got CRUSHED.

That has a Helluva ride by Webb. 👍

But at least I didn't stay home from the Desert this weekend JUST to make my picks & Cheat like the 1st place guy.

So I'll be able to sleep well tonight.💤💤

What a race. I'm sliding way to back in this fantasy.

I think Webb was sand bagging us all, he looked terrible in the interviews, qualifying and heats.

That race was awesome!

In hindsight...that race will either win or lose the championship for Tomac! Clutch points picked up or lost....we'll see!

Webb, what a ride.

3 hours ago, dbart said:

That race was awesome!

In hindsight...that race will either win or lose the championship for Tomac! Clutch points picked up or lost....we'll see!

Webb, what a ride.

Don't think it was.  He got a bad start, whats new. He got together with Bagget and that put him way back, but that's what happens in the pack you take the risk of getting together with another rider. His comeback to 4th was pretty impressive, I think he would of got around Webb had he not crashed with Bagget.  Only 1 point between him and the Roc now and they are going to Daytona where Tomac shines the best. 

1 hour ago, MWB said:

Don't think it was.  He got a bad start, whats new. He got together with Bagget and that put him way back, but that's what happens in the pack you take the risk of getting together with another rider. His comeback to 4th was pretty impressive, I think he would of got around Webb had he not crashed with Bagget.  Only 1 point between him and the Roc now and they are going to Daytona where Tomac shines the best. 

I thought they are tied right now...?

Daytona is gonna be awesome!

:headbang:

I predict Webb is going to win the next 2-3 races while Roczen and Tomac will flounder around in the middle of the pack. They will end up nearly tied in points until it comes down to the end of the season. If this happens it will make me convinced these races are fixed as I've mentioned before.  

13 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

I predict Webb is going to win the next 2-3 races while Roczen and Tomac will flounder around in the middle of the pack. They will end up nearly tied in points until it comes down to the end of the season. If this happens it will make me convinced these races are fixed as I've mentioned before.  

lol I don't think it can be fixed that hard... Anderson stalled out in the corner, causing 3 guys to go down...which gave Webb and tomac a gift of 3 positions.

There is some "fixing" going on... if you pay attention to Bagget (not factory KTM, but supported by the factory team)  when he is riding great, he will never pass Webb (factory KTM)... this was super noticeable in the early rounds.... bagget would work his way through the pack, but when he came to Webb... he would ride out the rest of the race behind him.

Now Tomac is going to have to deal with an enemy on the track that nobody wants = bam bam

33 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

If this happens it will make me convinced these races are fixed as I've mentioned before.  

I guarantee I'm the biggest Conspiracy Nut on this site...

And I'm here to tell you there's no chance in hell these races are fixed other than team orders to protect a particular rider and that rarely if ever happens any more.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, EMPIRE231 said:

lol I don't think it can be fixed that hard... Anderson stalled out in the corner, causing 3 guys to go down...which gave Webb and tomac a gift of 3 positions.

There is some "fixing" going on... if you pay attention to Bagget (not factory KTM, but supported by the factory team)  when he is riding great, he will never pass Webb (factory KTM)... this was super noticeable in the early rounds.... bagget would work his way through the pack, but when he came to Webb... he would ride out the rest of the race behind him.

Now Tomac is going to have to deal with an enemy on the track that nobody wants = bam bam

That is how they control the outcome. There were several weird incidences in that race that helped Webb and Tomac. I believe they want a close battle between Webb, Roczen and Tomac and try to control the points to keep it tight until the end. 

There's been several races where Kenny got a bad start and was never able to pass  riders and finished 6th or 8th place. I call BS on that as he clearly has the speed and skill to work his way up to finish top 3 every race. You even noticed it at the Arlington race where Tomac passed him and then Kenny hit a switch and blasted by him. Then it seemed like he backed it off and let Tomac go by again. When they let him go, he runs away from everyone.  In my mind they hold him back on purpose to keep the points battle close. 

Based on my theory NBC needs to let Webb win the next few races while they hold back Roczen and Tomac to get them all close together. So time will tell if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. 

Edited by hondajimz

8 hours ago, hondajimz said:

Based on my theory NBC needs to let Webb win the next few races while they hold back Roczen and Tomac to get them all close together. So time will tell if I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. 

I have 1 response for this..

COO COO !! 👽

MX racing is ALL about Mental Comfort..

Roc, Tomac, AC and other Articulate riders ALWAYS talk about either being comfortable or not with their bike and/or Track. It takes TREMENDOUS Concentration to go Balls out in a race trust me.

It's about being in the ZONE and nothing else!

When I go on rides at Glamis on my quad, there are times, even on the same ride, when I'm clicking and can do nothing wrong, and there are times when I'm NOT feeling it and feel like a Flounder.

The is NO CONSPIRACY. 😁

8 hours ago, hondajimz said:

That is how they control the outcome. There were several weird incidences in that race that helped Webb and Tomac. I believe they want a close battle between Webb, Roczen and Tomac and try to control the points to keep it tight until the end. 

There's been several races where Kenny got a bad start and was never able to pass  riders and finished 6th or 8th place. I call BS on that as he clearly has the speed and skill to work his way up to finish top 3 every race. You even noticed it at the Arlington race where Tomac passed him and then Kenny hit a switch and blasted by him. Then it seemed like he backed it off and let Tomac go by again. When they let him go, he runs away from everyone.  In my mind they hold him back on purpose to keep the points battle close. 

If you have ever actually talked to a Pro athlete for more than 5 seconds in autograph line, You would know there is no way in hell they would lay down and not try and win every time they go to the line.  If they could get them all on board there would still be that one privateer rider who wouldn't do it and the secret would be out. 

50 minutes ago, The NOOB said:

I have 1 response for this..

COO COO !! 👽

I blame it all on the NFL. It's almost as fake as wrestling now. When big money is involved, any sport can become fixed.  

2 minutes ago, hondajimz said:

I blame it all on the NFL. It's almost as fake as wrestling now. When big money is involved, any sport can become fixed.  

Yet if NFL was fixed as you say. It would make sense to have the teams who have the biggest TV audience's or biggest fan bases to play in the super bowl each year.  Yet those teams are not there every year.  If dollars could buy championships with a fix Jerry would pay every year to have the Cowboys there.

Even in NASCAR to have driver "A" win a race like the Daytona 500 you would have to conspire with more than just one person to make it happen and if more than one person knows a secret it won't be a secret for long.

If any of the sports got caught fixing a outcome that would be the end of the sport.  NFL, NBA, NHL & MLB all have huge fantasy & sport betting that would disappear in a heartbeat and once that is gone the fan base would be right behind them .  All of those teams all of those former Players, Coaches , Trainers, Owners,  Referee's & Agents and not one leak about fixing games as you say is the norm.

10 hours ago, hondajimz said:

WOW, Conspiracy theory big time...………..first off, Anderson is a top 5 rider in Supercross, he is not going to "accidently" stall his bike to help anyone, especially hinder his teammate at the same time.  Remember Money is on the line with each finish, they are trying to make a living.  I could go on and on, but there is no control of the outcome in MX or NFL, just not worth the fallout if it became public.