bryan1

How to file a BLM complaint?

On 1/1/2017 at 3:39 PM, FAMILY OF 4 said:

He said his tags were bad in his first post and also said he knew why he was being pulled over. His problem is with the BLM cracking his flashlight against a window where his kid is sitting in a car seat. 

And it also makes me question why the BLM who always says they are to busy are pulling a tag issue that isnt of there concern to begin with. tags are a state issue and in past they have claimed they cannot verify registration as they dont info share. Cut the BS we know they pulled to see if you had been drinking, just lookn for a big fish!

ill keep readin....

Get real, the whole deal is intentional to pull over a potential drunk driver and harass him into a argument there by giving all probable cause that they would ever need. This is not the first that Ive heard of theese tattics or seen them put into play by the BLM. This is common at the river also. The Glamis that we all enjoy has been kept open through extensive efforts of the ASA. While they may not be immeadeatly receptive to this cause if they hear enough it will become a issue and they have the BLM bosses ears. 

I cannot have respect for anyone whom would take a flashlight to a window in the presence of or endangering a child and I would of exploded. You MUST continue to tell your story and keep climbing the ladder and dont be discouraged by halfwitted remarks down playing the incident as these are the ASSHOLES whom are pulling this shit and dont want there "Barney" side exposed.

If the shoe fits put it on now....

Found this to be interesting as well as the source!

I have been going to the dunes for 30 years, i have never had a  issue. I I never got a ticket, I have never been harassed. I have been pull over a few time with no issues. We came back from a ride and blm was at our camp and told us no trash in the fire pit. We  apologized. I am not a cop I do not know any law  enforcement any level. Any encounter with law-enforcement I treat them with total respect. The guy in the video was asked to turn around he refused he deserved to get his ass tased. Are all cops right no but there are a hell of a lot more people they encounter daily to make their jobs  tougher for no damn reason.  Try and de-escalate the situation and see if you get better results and then maybe you won’t need to  file a complaint.  

I watched this very closely and more than 1 time.......dam he took that like real man

Very informative video. 

On 9/22/2017 at 9:29 AM, Papa Bear said:

Found this to be interesting as well as the source!

Case law states that there must be “assaultive behavior” for a taser to be justified. I didn’t see any in the video, unless it occurred before the video started? This was a violation of policy and case law. He will probably get paid if he pursues it. 

~jw

On 10/23/2017 at 11:36 PM, jwest2sh said:

Case law states that there must be “assaultive behavior” for a taser to be justified. I didn’t see any in the video, unless it occurred before the video started? This was a violation of policy and case law. He will probably get paid if he pursues it. 

~jw

To me, it just demonstrates how poorly trained and how many "Cowboys" are allowed to apply! If they are going to act as Law Enforcement the training has to be equal and the ego has to be checked at the door!

You are correct sir. There is a huge lack of training and a lack of experience. They dont normally enforce state law, I think Glamis and a few other exceptions is the only time they do???  They are federal officers and have zero training on state law, laws of arrest or local case law. They really have no one within their own ranks to go to with questions or advise on how to handle things. Local cops spend months with a training officer before they are cut loose. Even after they complete phase training they usually have senior officers with them or nearby that can help them. This problem will never get better until the sheriff takes over...

My .02,

~jw